PDA

View Full Version : Too Little, Too Late?

Hardcoure
07-26-2012, 06:55 AM
So I know I'm a bit late in asking this but it's never really been much of an issue for me until today.

I've started working on my wardrobe achievements. I lack most of the platinum ones and a couple gold ones. Back in a patch update of DL the masks (manic and masquerade) were taken from the store. Has anything been said if they'll be back?

I feel like there is probably a thread here somewhere asking this same question and sorry if there is. I don't want to ask the question that's already been answered. But if it has been answered, could someone quote it or just let me know? :chuncky:

Fao
07-26-2012, 07:25 AM
They aren't in the store that you can access by inventory, you have to go to the clothing store and they are but able by the lady with the 'glasses' thing above her head.

Hardcoure
07-26-2012, 09:48 AM
I don't understand you.

Kellee
07-26-2012, 09:56 AM
They were replaced in the store tab of your inventory by elixirs. But are still available in the storefront named Sergio's. When you enter the street look towards where the bonfire is, it will be on your left just past the club entrance. The lady on the far right in there still sells them.

If you can't find it shoot me a pm ingame later.

Floating
07-26-2012, 10:17 AM
I don't understand you.

From the street the first room right of "sanctuary portal"
Go in there and talk to the right vendors. You will find your masks there!