View Full Version : STS please keep AL up to date

Madragora
06-29-2022, 05:49 AM
Hello guys and hopefully STS team :)

This game needs an update on many things and here is what I mean:

- Locked crates that drop from mobs and bossed all through arlor are worthless (800g) with items Boone need and none will spend plat to open them.
- Plat store has many outdated items for example: leprechaun, ankhs, worthless vanities, magna runes x50 cost 2500 plat??? It's 18k each...
- Stable: there are so many pets that are worthless and none uses and the abilities and stats are so confusing and not clear enough.

Let me know what you think and if you have any more to add to the list

Juicymango
06-29-2022, 06:20 AM
I think youre right. I also agree a lot with the pets. Though I would have no idea, how to solve these Problems xD

Potofgreed
06-29-2022, 06:46 AM
"you can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink from it."

i tried P.o.g

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

caabarader
06-29-2022, 06:46 AM
It's completely right, those items are outdated and should be updated regularly. There should be new lockeds, vanitys and Pets.

Mindyaownbaby
06-29-2022, 09:27 AM
I posted something similar , they already said it’s on the list of things to do :)

chiiwawa
06-30-2022, 10:30 AM
the items are only old to us that have bčen here but for someone just joining the game its all new and shiny. So, there is a plus factor to having the stuff stay around.

Madragora
06-30-2022, 06:39 PM
the items are only old to us that have bčen here but for someone just joining the game its all new and shiny. So, there is a plus factor to having the stuff stay around.
You didn't really understood my point. All those stuff were expensive 5-6 years ago but now they are worthless in gold but the plat cost stayed the same. All the locked chests the same, they have worthless items (cost nothing) so no one is spending plat to open them.

chiiwawa
06-30-2022, 08:34 PM
You didn't really understood my point. All those stuff were expensive 5-6 years ago but now they are worthless in gold but the plat cost stayed the same. All the locked chests the same, they have worthless items (cost nothing) so no one is spending plat to open them.

I see players wear and use a lot of things that are worthless in my opinion but to them they like it. Just saying...

Krshy
07-02-2022, 12:01 AM
Hello guys and hopefully STS team :)

This game needs an update on many things and here is what I mean:

- Locked crates that drop from mobs and bossed all through arlor are worthless (800g) with items Boone need and none will spend plat to open them.
- Plat store has many outdated items for example: leprechaun, ankhs, worthless vanities, magna runes x50 cost 2500 plat??? It's 18k each...
- Stable: there are so many pets that are worthless and none uses and the abilities and stats are so confusing and not clear enough.

Let me know what you think and if you have any more to add to the list

i also hate clicking 25 times to complete crafts