PDA

View Full Version : what gear is needed to farm elite zodias maps for mage?

karossss
06-29-2022, 05:23 PM
I use aqua staff and hyper gun, ebon armor, 3/3 legendary set, enchanter sunset pendant and infested artifact. Have around 1.8k int but ut feels like i dont do damage in elite zodias. Do i need mythic set ? what awakes better: pure int or ed?

Charles_Shadwick
06-29-2022, 05:31 PM
Aqua staff, skratch gun or smug gun (my preference), ebon armor. I prefer dmg reduction pet for hb, and mephisto for aa. Maybe a party with 2 other mages and 1 war for most efficiency.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

karossss
06-29-2022, 05:52 PM
isnt pet with haste better?

Charles_Shadwick
06-29-2022, 06:09 PM
I prefer not to die while gathering mobs so i use arc bemine

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
06-29-2022, 08:45 PM
Pure int is best over bd or ed imo
Pure int helps with damage and health, ed only helps damage & bd does less in an elite map as most the time is fighting mobs

Myth set is great, but your set up could work well with good awakenings
Awaken event is coming up, that might influence your options

And as far as haste pet vs what you already have, it might be 6 in one hand half a dozen in the other

Meph has a 20 sec cooldown for aa, the other haste pets I use are around 30-36 sec aa so you may get just as much output or more with meph because it will allow you to use it more often
Also meph has a defensive boost you might miss by using something like her tadthep aa for haste
but her garlics hb is also around 20% haste if you added that with meph’s aa you may like it

You may want to focus on jewels or awakenings if those aren’t good

Either way elite zodias maps are rough even with great pets/gear