PDA

View Full Version : Check the bloody Update Box! :L

Zamu
07-26-2012, 11:53 AM
Every single update we get hundreds of people, noobs or pros, asking what the update was.

Now i know there are a few updates STS doesnt tell us about, but most updates there will be something in the Update Box, all you have to is tap the box marked out in the picture below.

Its not hard, and it tells you everything in the update! Learn to check the bloody Update Box XD

TANKKAAR
07-26-2012, 11:54 AM
IKR!

Hawkbby
07-26-2012, 11:56 AM
TY!

FluffNStuff
07-26-2012, 11:58 AM
Actually, not every patch is updated to the update box.

Zamu
07-26-2012, 12:00 PM
Actually, not every patch is updated to the update box.

Thats why i said this: "Now i know there are a few updates STS doesnt tell us about, but most updates there will be something in the Update Box"

Whirlzap
07-26-2012, 12:01 PM
Apparently for some people like me, it takes time for the update box to receive server updates.
So I say "Cannot connect to server" in the update box until after 15 minutes.

Worship
07-26-2012, 12:02 PM
bloody Update Box
It's bloody? O.o

TANKKAAR
07-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Apparently for some people like me, it takes time for the update box to receive server updates.
So I say "Cannot connect to server" in the update box until after 15 minutes.

In which case you know that you can log onto forums and find the answer for yourself because you are an experienced player :) What the OG poster speaks of is a true and annoying issue though.

Zamu
07-26-2012, 12:10 PM
It's bloody? O.o

Lol, here in the UK we use the word Bloody as like, as expression. Watch Ron Weasley from Harry Potter films, especially the first one, you'll see what i mean. His line "Bloody hell..." is pretty famous :P

Worship
07-26-2012, 12:11 PM
Lol, here in the UK we use the word Bloody as like, as expression. Watch Ron Weasley from Harry Potter films, especially the first one, you'll see what i mean. His line "Bloody hell..." is pretty famous :P

Haha yes I know!
Like in the first Harry Potter when they're on the train, that was the first time Ron said it :)

Zamu
07-26-2012, 12:12 PM
Haha yes I know!
Like in the first Harry Potter when they're on the train, that was the first time Ron said it :)

Exactly! He was awesome at that line XD I say it myself sometimes haha :)

demoncrate
07-26-2012, 12:27 PM
Bloody is appropriate. Its red. (obvious)..............

Really, anyway, so, the problem is as above, it doesnt show the update box. The presses don't start printing there for a long time. Seems to me once you have a stable connection to the server for about 30 seconds then the update box updates.

slaveleia
07-26-2012, 04:15 PM
Yes, thank you...lets be proper & check the bloody box for info lmao

love the Brits! I could murder a cup of tea right now