PDA

View Full Version : LV 58+ Farming HELP

Like-A-Boss
07-26-2012, 12:21 PM
Hey guys, I'm at lv 58 and I'm lvling more and more, but I don't really know where to farm anymore.

I was farming sewers. It was fun and I got some nice gold and CS sales. I heard that Mount Fang is really hard core and bosses are hard as f***. The drops rates are really low. As for Humania, I heard that it is even worst then Mount Fang in farming and making money. I also know about the level indicators so I know that most dungeons that are low level will have extremely rare valuable pink drop rates.

So I'm confused to where I should farm or if I should just make a new char and get it to a certain level just to farm the pinks at a certain place.

GoodSyntax
07-26-2012, 12:30 PM
In all honesty, farming has become a hardcore activity.

Areas with high pink drop rates, like Alien Oasis, has very little value (there are a few that are worth something, but you get the idea).

Areas like Nuri's has a very, very low drop rate, but the Glyph items and Demonic (crafted) items have a lot of value.

Fang has seen values plummet since the Humania release. Prior to the new cap, a full crafted set would cost 1M or more, now a full set would only net a couple hundred thousand.

Humania items have a lot of value, and I would honestly farm Humania before I farm Fang at this point. The only benefit to farming Fang is the Dragon drops.

Shadow Caves is another area with a lowish drop rate, but if you land some of the rare pinks from there (Shadow Set, Hate Set, Death Set) you are in the money.

You could also farm Frozen Nightmares - another good place that drops some pinks with value. You probably couldn't get as much for an Iceberg set as you would for other lower level sets, but the drop rate seems a little bit higher. Slightly difficult map to solo at your level.

Another good place to farm, and one that I would recommend, is Sandstone Caves - the Onyx, Crystal and Earthquake set in particular have some value. It's probably the best place to farm, because the maps are easy to solo, and the drop rate is a bit more reasonable.

Like-A-Boss
07-26-2012, 02:28 PM
Thanks, I tried the lower levels places but all the pinks are annoyingly looted by lower levels. There is this one char,
he got 10 pinks before I got 1 cuz he was alot lower level so I had to boot him. Thank God the pinks he had were worthless.
The drop rate for my levels are especially hard too.

Cahaun
07-26-2012, 02:36 PM
I'm hosting Full Nuri runs on my main. If you'd ever like to join in, just friend Raasasa and see if I'm on. I'll be done with it when I'm 63, but I'll occasionally come back to help the PUG's.

Like-A-Boss
07-26-2012, 08:23 PM
k thanks I will go on in about 1hr to 1hr to 30 min

Chopper
07-27-2012, 01:11 PM
Thanks, I tried the lower levels places but all the pinks are annoyingly looted by lower levels. There is this one char,
he got 10 pinks before I got 1 cuz he was alot lower level so I had to boot him. Thank God the pinks he had were worthless.
The drop rate for my levels are especially hard too.

Really?

Another player's drop rate or success has nothing to do with your own. He or she was NOT looting the pinks at all. You booting him for that reason seems pretty harsh.
And why are you happy that his/her drops were not worth much? Seems a bit petty, dont you think? I wonder if other players are happy when you get garbage drops...

Like-A-Boss
07-27-2012, 07:44 PM
LOLZ, its annoying cuz im the one pretty much carrying him through the dungeons and the more pinks
he gets, the less the price will be on CS (assuming he sells them). He also got the same item like at least 5 times
and he never offered any.
Mite sound selfish but hey, I'm the host and I'm the guy carrying the noob so I can kick whoever I want.
10 pinks is good enough for you.

I'm not happy, I'm relieved cuz lots of good pinks mean price drops.

Besides 10 pinks is good enough, let someone else join the game and have a chance.

Livemau
07-27-2012, 09:55 PM
beg its how all the best made their fortunes

Like-A-Boss
07-29-2012, 01:16 AM
can i have some money please? or some items?

Energizeric
07-29-2012, 01:13 PM
I've made this sort of deal with lower level players before, so perhaps you should try it. I'll clear the dungeon and they can follow along to gain the free xp. If they get a good drop, they sell it to me for half price. Then they also get gold. It's a win/win for both parties.

Like-A-Boss
07-29-2012, 05:04 PM
ummm, ok? depends on the item too. Like a recipe, I wanna make the item and then sell it, not sell the recipe.

Allehelgens
08-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Depends what are you looking, you can farm items, gold or even potions!

Hadesofshadow
08-13-2012, 03:02 AM
ask slushie

he farms to much

been farming for 2 years he has

Sim Jing
08-13-2012, 08:20 AM
Is that a rant? Either way, you are posting in the wrong forums. Please go to the correct forums. This part of the forums is for crafting questions or issues only.

>>>http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?6-PL-General-Discussion