PDA

View Full Version : Daily Deal selling Memorial Day Vanities as limited edition?

bronislav84
07-26-2012, 12:22 PM
Yesterday was a box robot helmet and now it's the red shirt.

Buy or not? What do you guys think? Easy way to get the full (account bound) set, or will not all of them be offered? Any Dev can confirm if the entire group will be offered or not?

Can anybody see tomorrow's DOTD?

Technique
07-26-2012, 01:45 PM
Entire group as in the farmable ones?

The red shirt and the camera helmet from yesterday where always platinum items, they will never offer the blue, green, gold shirts and etc thru dotd.

Cahaun
07-26-2012, 01:53 PM
Entire group as in the farmable ones?

The red shirt and the camera helmet from yesterday where always platinum items, they will never offer the blue, green, gold shirts and etc thru dotd.
He means the real thing. Platinum bought variants that even put in "Memorial Day Weekend only!" :p
Talk about being late for an event

bronislav84
07-26-2012, 02:06 PM
Yes I missed it entirely, so thanks for clearing that up guys.

Ark
07-26-2012, 02:43 PM
It's weird having those Memorial Day item becoming an dotd.. It's called "Limited Edition Memorial Day Weekend" for a reason lol.

Cahaun
07-26-2012, 04:41 PM
It's weird having those Memorial Day item becoming an dotd.. It's called "Limited Edition Memorial Day Weekend" for a reason lol.
LOL Ikr? I knew it wasn't supposed to be in the store and I'd make small jokes at it, but this is the grand cherry on top! XD

bronislav84
07-26-2012, 04:48 PM
Well I bought four cause they look HOT on females. Prolly gonna bank three once I find the multicolored shirts later.

I agree it's kinda weird to see items saying limited edition and they're back.

HunterSLAYER
07-26-2012, 08:59 PM
Money makes the world go around.

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD