PDA

View Full Version : Nuris fun house?

xcainnblecterx
07-26-2012, 01:30 PM
So I started doing runs in the fun house since update, and a couple times I've seen someone join say noob drops are the worse here, or you should do nuris nightmare drops are better. As far as I know today's update also updated nuris, so how can anyone know right away the drops are worse there? I know it could've been before and as with most boss only dungeons drops are worse but is there actual evidence that fun house has the worse drops? Actually only place I got a good drop in nuris, was a glyph wood from the fun house.

Cahaun
07-26-2012, 01:42 PM
The funhouse has a slightly lower drop rate, but the amount of bosses evens it out. If you are just for drops of any type of set piece, Nuri Funhouse is for you. If you want a specific piece or the 2h weapons, the main levels are for you.

xcainnblecterx
07-26-2012, 01:47 PM
Ahhh ok thanks I ran out of Em or I'd give you one. Yea any piece is fine by me might as well try get some sort of set going. I I've already seen a glyph blade and a nuris staff drop, of course not to me, but at least I'm seeing drops now

Cahaun
07-26-2012, 01:51 PM
Ahhh ok thanks I ran out of Em or I'd give you one. Yea any piece is fine by me might as well try get some sort of set going. I I've already seen a glyph blade and a nuris staff drop, of course not to me, but at least I'm seeing drops now
Nice. I haven't seen that much drop. Anyways. If you need any help with runs, friend Raasasa. He's my main.

xcainnblecterx
07-26-2012, 03:28 PM
K ill do that when I hop on again. Ot iam going to be farming nuris most of today on my mage wicked so if you want to join add me. Everybody is welcome to join... Till its a full party lol

Whirlzap
07-26-2012, 06:42 PM
I would say farm normal levels if you want Armor/2H weapons.
It's because Lion's Den and Nuri's Madness, respectively, are worth more of your time and shorter in run time.