View Full Version : 2022-07-01 Content Update (293456)

TzatOps
07-01-2022, 01:03 PM
+ Normal and hardcore players should be able to join each other in fishing areas
+ In the fishing zone, no non-party members will appear in the group list
+ Increased Flitcher drop rate

Player AL
07-01-2022, 01:51 PM
When unlock camera in event zone ?

Trenton
07-01-2022, 02:23 PM
When unlock camera in event zone ?This would be wonderful, not sure how hard to achieve but on the right side of the screen you can't even see the rare region so I have to make an educated guess on if I'm casting into the rare region or not

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Nucleus121
07-01-2022, 04:10 PM
The Flitcher drop rate still doesnt seem to be fixed at all before the previous patch :/ constantly did the runs . Asked around 50 ppl as well none of those areas seems to have dropped a single one still.....

Trenton
07-01-2022, 05:58 PM
The Flitcher drop rate still doesnt seem to be fixed at all before the previous patch :/ constantly did the runs . Asked around 50 ppl as well none of those areas seems to have dropped a single one still.....We'll probably have to give it a day or two to start seeing the increase

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Pickname - Dougim
07-01-2022, 09:12 PM
it didn't improve in fact it got worse now that it doesn't drop the arcane (Flitcher) anyway! improve your luck don't make it so impossible. what a disappointment

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

TheBoon
07-01-2022, 10:29 PM
all i'm looting is the arc recipe, no arc fish at all sad 🥺

chiiwawa
07-01-2022, 10:50 PM
I didn't even catch a tuna to make a sandwich. 🙄😒😔

Pyrogenie
07-02-2022, 04:16 AM
Yes the flitcher drop rate is nonexistent. We can expect a change beginning in week 2. I believe they do intend for the flitcher to drop but they will need to review the drop rate after the first week. Don’t expect to see flitcher until then.

My concerns are more about if they plan on adding rewards like the banner only for top 50 players. It’s a fish and personally I like it. I’m #26 and can grind to top 10 easily enough and will if they don’t change anything but only 10 players seem like a low amount for the banner only. Just my opinion.

Madragora
07-02-2022, 06:39 AM
Somehow I believe they nerfed the drop rate, at first there was about 10-20 flitcher in auc and I even looted one, now there is 0 in auc and noone dropped in over 16hours

TheBoon
07-02-2022, 07:24 AM
can you add option to skip the task, im not good at tapping 😃 i always miss it and it just a waste of time for me, maybe i can just skip the "tap" up and down

tamodo
07-02-2022, 09:01 AM
can you add option to skip the task, im not good at tapping �� i always miss it and it just a waste of time for me, maybe i can just skip the "tap" up and down

same. the tapping task seems to be broken for me. it doesn't move even after I spammed-clicked it. tried hold pressing and it didn't work either.

Arraire
07-02-2022, 02:54 PM
What are you feel everytime catching but still loot nothing? Really increase?
I hope next time to be better, i'm actually tired but ya, I need more loot for upgrade items

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Gigannte
07-02-2022, 07:33 PM
literally unwilling to stay for hours and not get anything of value! need to reward casual players too, as I feel that many are moving away from the game by focusing only on LB players!

papas
07-03-2022, 12:51 AM
Am I the onlyone I love just chilling fishing.
:)

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Bameely
07-03-2022, 02:08 AM
Now this is weird. When event started 1st 2 days I'm still seeing players loot flitcher although of cos it's rare. But at least I do still see it when fishing for hours there. After the supposedly "increased flitcher rate", I've not seen a single loot of flitcher at all. Was it an increase, or decrease? Kinda ridiculous.

Jemstroyer
07-03-2022, 04:21 AM
Now this is weird. When event started 1st 2 days I'm still seeing players loot flitcher although of cos it's rare. But at least I do still see it when fishing for hours there. After the supposedly "increased flitcher rate", I've not seen a single loot of flitcher at all. Was it an increase, or decrease? Kinda ridiculous.
Same sir after update havent seen someone looted flitcher hehe

profmsb
07-03-2022, 06:47 AM
The Flitcher drop rate still doesnt seem to be fixed at all before the previous patch :/ constantly did the runs . Asked around 50 ppl as well none of those areas seems to have dropped a single one still..... only the lucky one loot it..saw 3people loot it n i know 1 person that loot 2 in 1 day today

Nocturnus
07-03-2022, 11:05 PM
This Arcane fish seems non-existent, I don't know anyone who has dropped one, not even in the guild, nor have I seen anyone drop it, much less have I dropped one.
I have not seen that recipes or elixirs were dropped, I think this can only be drop in lockeds.
But then you have those lockeds that don't have a good drop either.
And not to mention the unlockeds, which in most cases only give 10g of gold.
I always thought this event was about recipes and elixirs. Since in the first event you could be dropped on the last days of the event.
Now it seems to come down to trying to get that arcane fish out.
I don't think it's a bad idea to add that really rare fish, but I think it missed the point of the event. You could leave the weapons and gear, only for the locked ones, if you are not willing to give a real chance of loot. And give us recipes for craft, farm and etc.
The price of the fish would move a little, recipes, elixirs, etc. would be exchanged, as in the previous event, there would be a little more fun.
On the other hand, without the rare areas there is absolutely nothing to catch, just useless common fish.
Only when the rare zone appears do you have some "excitement" but it lasts only a few seconds. The wait for this rare fish area gets really long and boring.
Anyway, you always like to say that you do things for fun, I don't think it's bad. But it's no fun catching useless fish with no value, and the minigames don't present any challenges either. So I wonder what kind of fun you are looking for?

Thanks anyway.

Rydien
07-04-2022, 06:57 AM
Just a thought, give small reward for top 50,
Give title to top 10, and give 1st place the title "Arlors Master Baiter of 2022" lmfao

Squ1dosh
07-04-2022, 07:59 AM
Can you please fix the server its always laggy during a rare region appears even though I have 12 ping and I always don't catch the fish during a rare region appears because of the lag of the server

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk

papas
07-04-2022, 07:31 PM
This Arcane fish seems non-existent, I don't know anyone who has dropped one, not even in the guild, nor have I seen anyone drop it, much less have I dropped one.
I have not seen that recipes or elixirs were dropped, I think this can only be drop in lockeds.
But then you have those lockeds that don't have a good drop either.
And not to mention the unlockeds, which in most cases only give 10g of gold.
I always thought this event was about recipes and elixirs. Since in the first event you could be dropped on the last days of the event.
Now it seems to come down to trying to get that arcane fish out.
I don't think it's a bad idea to add that really rare fish, but I think it missed the point of the event. You could leave the weapons and gear, only for the locked ones, if you are not willing to give a real chance of loot. And give us recipes for craft, farm and etc.
The price of the fish would move a little, recipes, elixirs, etc. would be exchanged, as in the previous event, there would be a little more fun.
On the other hand, without the rare areas there is absolutely nothing to catch, just useless common fish.
Only when the rare zone appears do you have some "excitement" but it lasts only a few seconds. The wait for this rare fish area gets really long and boring.
Anyway, you always like to say that you do things for fun, I don't think it's bad. But it's no fun catching useless fish with no value, and the minigames don't present any challenges either. So I wonder what kind of fun you are looking for?

Thanks anyway.Arc recipies droping almost each rare. I saw a flitcher today a friend got it. It was her second loot. And a guildy also got another one earlier with his hc. Flitcher is free top game items. It shouldn't be looted easy. I respect ur opinion, I just don't agree.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk