PDA

View Full Version : 2.0.0 Content Update (95566)

null_void
07-26-2012, 02:55 PM
Vanity Pets have been added to the game.
The Dark Crusader Bundle is now available!
New Dark Manic Facemask has been added to the world!
Vanity drops now have a clearer Blue beam of light associated with them inside of dungeons.

Fao
07-26-2012, 02:58 PM
More than one vanity pet or just bats?
Dark Manic in store or droppable?

Just checked in game and neither are stated!

Skeletonlord
07-26-2012, 03:04 PM
The new pack makes you look like Batman. Lol!

Cool update!

Fao
07-26-2012, 03:05 PM
The new pack makes you look like Batman. Lol!

Cool update!
I'm pretty sure that was the whole idea :P

Carapace
07-26-2012, 03:07 PM
Mask is a drop, 2 vanity pets exist at the moment. 1 Comes with the bundle, the other is a tradeable/stashable drop

Matutd
07-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Pet drop!!!! Omgomgomg!

Lady_Pebbles
07-26-2012, 03:12 PM
How many are expected to drop a day? >__>

Late
07-26-2012, 03:18 PM
How many are expected to drop a day? >__>

1 every week ;)

Fao
07-26-2012, 03:18 PM
Thanks Cara! Clears up a lot:)

Jugernugetx
07-26-2012, 03:26 PM
this stuff better not be as rare as the other stuff. BETTER O.O

Carapace
07-26-2012, 03:51 PM

I'll be monitoring it :vwink:

Rawrimafish
07-26-2012, 04:33 PM
yay pets!

razerfingers
07-26-2012, 05:39 PM
so, how long is the bundle in the store for? i have 8 plat atm and 20 plat is an amazing price but i use free offers and only one offer for 32 plat but im not 18 and dont need an insurrance quote lmao

Takezaki
07-26-2012, 06:22 PM

Please give us a break! Every other item in the game is basically reduced to having no value because it is way to easy to obtain.

jenna jameson
07-26-2012, 06:32 PM
All I know is I been farming 1 ask for a week and haven't gotten nothing

BloodGoddess
07-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Are pets and black mask minnion rewards? Or none?. Are we gonna have to farm everywhere to find this new items? *sighs* not like I have anything to do, since my leg is fractured. Lol

Survivorfan
07-26-2012, 07:58 PM
I now look like batman :) my life is fulfilled

CrazyKidd
07-26-2012, 08:01 PM
Please give us a break! Every other item in the game is basically reduced to having no value because it is way to easy to obtain.

I couldn't give a care about "value".....,its not a monopoly game. They should make it fun for all not greed for a few.

Onaraasider
07-27-2012, 02:24 PM
so, how long is the bundle in the store for? i have 8 plat atm and 20 plat is an amazing price but i use free offers and only one offer for 32 plat but im not 18 and dont need an insurrance quote lmao
here is what you should do:
1.Go to tapjoy.com on your mobile device.
2. follow the steps to sign up and then if it says to install a profile agree, and type in your password to your device(if you have one)
3. go back to webpage it should now show all the apps you have that are compatible with tapjoy,tap dark legends
4. stare in awe at the free offers.
5. begin doing them, and either keep a mental note of the platinum you have earned, if you cant remember then check dark legends after a few apps downloaded.
6. after reaching 20 platinum(should be no longer than 5mins) go buy the bundle.
7. go back to my post and either like or thank if it works.
Example: I got the biomorph bundle(75plat) and the patrol bundle(25plat) using this

razerfingers
07-27-2012, 03:01 PM
here is what you should do:
1.Go to tapjoy.com on your mobile device.
2. follow the steps to sign up and then if it says to install a profile agree, and type in your password to your device(if you have one)
3. go back to webpage it should now show all the apps you have that are compatible with tapjoy,tap dark legends
4. stare in awe at the free offers.
5. begin doing them, and either keep a mental note of the platinum you have earned, if you cant remember then check dark legends after a few apps downloaded.
6. after reaching 20 platinum(should be no longer than 5mins) go buy the bundle.
7. go back to my post and either like or thank if it works.
Example: I got the biomorph bundle(75plat) and the patrol bundle(25plat) using this

Thanks, i figured out i should download it on moms tablet and then get the rest of the free plat :) ill do this next time!

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Takezaki
07-27-2012, 06:36 PM
I couldn't give a care about "value".....,its not a monopoly game. They should make it fun for all not greed for a few.

It's not a barbie doll dress-up game either. This IS a mmorpg, and every sucessful mmorpg has some sort of in-game economy, something to keep players actually playing the game.

Xaphan Fox
07-27-2012, 07:04 PM
This is not a mmo. It is a diet mmo. It is a one calorie mmo. A less filling tastes great mobile not computer mmo that focuses on quick pick up and play sessions and more instant gratification than most mmos.

You should not expect the same from this mmo that you would from:
Ultima online
Everquest
Final fantasy 11
Dark age of camelot
Lineage
Asherons call
Star wars online
World of warcraft
Shadowbane
...or any other countless mmo s that focus on the game theory you are talking about.

Mmo s on mobile are a different and new beast... It is still growing... Inhibited by a more casual angry birds audience and software/hardware that is maturing to allow the type of game you are wanting.

It isn't there yet.
Sts lead devs have said that isn't what they are going for.
If you want super rare I spend 10 hours on a game and expect certain rewards kinda game... This might not be for you.

Btw I have an undead... And still think there is no place for that rarity in this style of game in a limited event with a mostly casual populace.

If you want economy, go play a pc mmo. This game has no economy. And what little economy there is... Is slowly moving towards the vanity barbi doll thing your talking about.

It is what it is.

Takezaki
07-27-2012, 07:50 PM
I rest my case. This game will not have a long life.

Avoyelles
07-30-2012, 09:38 AM
Y'all sure you released the pets into the "world"? I just figure some one would have found one by now...I'm just sayin ;)

Floating
07-30-2012, 11:47 AM
I rest my case. This game will not have a long life.

Not a long life @.@ Depends on how long you mean long is...

Y'all sure you released the pets into the "world"? I just figure some one would have found one by now...I'm just sayin ;)

2-3 hve been found

frostine
07-30-2012, 12:10 PM
Instead of spreading hate one could be playing many of the hardcore games that already exist. I enjoy this game for what it is...casual and relaxing.

Rosybuds
07-30-2012, 01:44 PM
Im Really Loving This Game & I Play Well over 8hrs a Day !! But I Have Only Found a Snake Mask, And Sold That as thought it looked like a Duck :-)) I hit L26 a While ago so Farming is it for now !! Can Anyone Tell me if its Certain Maps They Drop as in Outfits Pets Masks Or is it Pot Luck, Gonna Buy The Bat Outfit looks Good Be Good if u had a Choice of Pets Though !! Any Hints Would be Good On Drops Thanks :-))))

Gargz
08-01-2012, 09:45 AM
awesome