PDA

View Full Version : ***ATTENTION DEVS*** (Regarding Restore)

TANKKAAR
07-26-2012, 03:05 PM
First let me start by saying that I, like most in game have loved the consistent NEW content! I also want to say that I understand bugs in game can take some time to figure out and resolve.
Yes, I do realize that several threads have been started on this matter but I was unable to find any replies from devs addressing this issue

With that said I would just like to point out that Restore for birds and Replenish for bears have been broken for quite some time (OVER A MONTH) now without any reply or acknowledgment from Devs. Although this may not seem like that BIG of a deal to the average player this happens to be a game changer for anyone that even likes to dabble in PVP. Games played vs any skilled player can come down to the last thread of health and even a simple heal of 80hp can be the meaning of life our death in PVP/CTF. Its bad enough that pvp has become a game of luck with whoever dodges the most winning but, PLEASE FIX OUR HEAL PLEASE!

IMO it is MORE important to keep current content functioning properly then to continually add new content when the original isnt working as it should....

Here are my questions:
1) Are you guys actually aware that these skill are not functioning the same?
2) Is this actually a bug or is this a purposeful change in the game that prevents restore from working while in motion?
3) If this is a bug in game, are you looking into a possible solve for this?

xcainnblecterx
07-26-2012, 03:14 PM
Also idk if it's suppose to happen or not(I never noticed befor) but on my mage when I heal it takes 10-15secs after I use it before I heal. Quite bad on bosses as I heal when I'm below half and I can get two hitted before it heals and hence die. Or is it like drain and supposed to be delayed?

Phoenixking
07-26-2012, 03:24 PM
Also idk if it's suppose to happen or not(I never noticed befor) but on my mage when I heal it takes 10-15secs after I use it before I heal. Quite bad on bosses as I heal when I'm below half and I can get two hitted before it heals and hence die. Or is it like drain and supposed to be delayed?
Drain is faster then before, when you are low health try to drain and heal at the same time

xcainnblecterx
07-26-2012, 03:30 PM
Lol good advice I also member once being told"main thing to do is don't panic"

Rauekat
07-26-2012, 04:41 PM
Yes please consider! ;)

Jcyee
07-26-2012, 10:34 PM
Wow rlly? Havent been on bear lately so i havent noticed... Thx for the heads up tho

Phoenixking
07-26-2012, 10:37 PM
Wow rlly? Havent been on bear lately so i havent noticed... Thx for the heads up tho
If you are low health attempt to shoot the opponent far away and don't move to restore, I do this with bird :3