PDA

View Full Version : Wishing well donation event for charity

Immortal_Blood
07-02-2022, 05:52 PM
copied from what i wrote on discord: how about that wishing well? for every 1m added, STS will donate 50 cents to https://creatorsforpeace.com/ .

1.easy fix for gold inflation.
2 bring community together.
3 incentivise players to allocate another layer of meaning to the game,
4 and most importantly give to charity.

or in fact how about any charity??

@Cinco i recall asommers says its a good idea for a well? but not for this cause..
maybe good idea?
hard limit 1b or something.
idk. thats $500 yea?

Xuds
07-02-2022, 07:54 PM
5 cents

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Switchback
07-02-2022, 09:39 PM
I doubt they are going to give money away lmao. If you noticed how long it takes for things to happen for the game then..lol.

1billion wouldn't do anything, and the majority of players are incredibly greedy.

Xuds
07-02-2022, 10:01 PM
They can do a lb of this of whoever donates the most gold, rewards for each class can be spectral ice spirit set, spectral yeti/frank, spectral ghost set. This would def make people donate gold's or money if it's an option

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Mindyaownbaby
07-03-2022, 12:23 AM
Idk I think the money they make is covering updates , staff , servers I’m not sure they are in the financial position to just put money into that. Or how about the other way around.. instead of people donating gold they could do one that people purchase plat and get points based on how much they buy with % of proceeds going to that , and then top ones can get an exclusive vanity set and maybe some items.. I know I would do that, and then they can use the other % of the proceeds to give us a special event or maybe use it to pay an influencer to shout out the game and get new people onto the game which would also help the gold problem

Immortal_Blood
07-03-2022, 09:35 AM
good points... :) i love it

asommers
07-12-2022, 12:20 PM
Sorry, we worked with charities/causes in the past and it was more hassle than what it was worth.

-ALS

Immortal_Blood
07-13-2022, 01:39 AM
Sorry, we worked with charities/causes in the past and it was more hassle than what it was worth.

-ALS

right.. thought so. . ha ha ..thx. no drama.

i cant help it, ideas like this just seem to materialise when im going off in the AL ideas channel on discord.. haha