PDA

View Full Version : Reroll Elite?

Buddyf97
07-26-2012, 04:44 PM
Hey guys! Do you think you can reroll a pink into an elite? I've gotten two pinks with no reroll a chance of a reroll with my elixir plus my bigger luck. Am I just extremely unlucky with my rerolls?

CrimsonTider
07-26-2012, 05:11 PM
So you are saying you have recieved two pink drops while having the luck elixir and big luck? Were you using Shamus or the regular 35% elixir?

Whirlzap
07-26-2012, 06:23 PM
If you received two pinks that were raw drops (not re-rolled from a purple) and you had the Shamus on, that means that pinks do not re-roll into Elites.

It would make sense, though.
Since Elites ARE Elites, not just another item

Otukura
07-26-2012, 06:29 PM
If you received two pinks that were raw drops (not re-rolled from a purple) and you had the Shamus on, that means that pinks do not re-roll into Elites.

It would make sense, though.
Since Elites ARE Elites, not just another item

Legendaries ARE Legendary, not just another item. Same logic.

Whirlzap
07-26-2012, 06:32 PM
Legendaries ARE Legendary, not just another item. Same logic.

Except you can pretty much be guaranteed the so called "Legendary" in one run of Plasma Pyramid or Pentacle of Pain.

On the contrary, you can't be guaranteed an Elite for even over 500 elite boss kills.

Mysticalnova
07-27-2012, 01:18 AM
When I got my elite, I never got a re roll. Hope that helped :)

Corpser
07-27-2012, 03:05 AM
well a pink is a pink its the highest tier if the new elite weapons are pinks then you wont be re rolling, look at it like the green re rolls to purple purple re rolls to pink, and pink just stays pink you will get a pink but it wont chose the better one it will just give you a pink,

-According to my logic and knowledge on luck elixers >.<