PDA

View Full Version : The Bazaar : Feedback

caelitus
08-26-2010, 09:53 PM
Would be nice to see a place like the traders market but for 35+ and a maximum
capacity of 50+.

Reasons:

1. Peeps logging in and begging for money and items just to annoy.
2. Tired of joining the same traders market when I'm trying to get into a different one.
3. The chat gets clogged with anonymous level 1 peeps bashing each other or having
ridiculous fights.
4. The maximum amount of people playing at one time has increased so the increased
capacity would only go hand in hand with a larger trading room. it gets hard
moving around room to room finding buyers or looking for sales.

TwinkTastical
08-27-2010, 12:48 AM
lv 19 is an exception to 35+.. us twinks be loaded arghh matey

caelitus
08-27-2010, 12:54 AM
True that forgot that twinking is big now ^.^

FluffNStuff
08-27-2010, 10:13 AM
lv 19 is an exception to 35+.. us twinks be loaded arghh matey

So we gots to buy stuff for our twinks with our many many 45's.

BTW, Don't like this idea.

caelitus
08-27-2010, 01:41 PM
Yet another post with someone who didn't understand or bother to read the topic - gratz ;)

Snakespeare
08-27-2010, 03:42 PM
They plan on making an Auction Haus eventually. But people will still be selling in Forest Haven, even after that, because people don't change.

Auction
08-27-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm level 45 free gold please unequipt all your items and say you got hacked and your mom died.

FluffNStuff
08-27-2010, 04:01 PM
Yet another post with someone who didn't understand or bother to read the topic - gratz ;)

Did read, didn't like. Your idea is to separate the high level players from the low level players in town.

caelitus
08-28-2010, 12:10 AM
19-45 is separating the high level players from the lower ones?

I believe it will be a good buffer preventing anonymous rage wars, the begging, peeps just trying to annoy and waste time (i.e. "Show all your pinks" and then they say "Hahaha" and then leave") - a larger market with a min level cap of 19 isn't to much to ask. For one most peeps that are playing for the first time are more focused on doing maps than going into a trade room and begging, yelling, causing problems, and causing general discourse.

This idea is intended to really take away the shield of anonymity, as people putting their time into a character will prevent them from doing actions that would get them
banned.

KingFu
08-28-2010, 01:10 AM
I'm level 45 free gold please unequipt all your items and say you got hacked and your mom died.

Dude, that is horrible, its lying, and some people actually have to live, and suffer with that. It's not funny.

TwinkTastical
08-28-2010, 04:18 AM
i'm level 45 free gold please unequipt all your items and say you got hacked and your mom died.

bannhammer to da face!