PDA

View Full Version : To Kill the Dreaded Kiter!

SkillFullGamer
07-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Well the question is simple lol, how do I pwn those Cowardice Kiters :D !!!?
Im at my wits end with these guys lol. Engineers, are usually...Fairly easy,but I'm finding more trouble with experienced kiters.
I mean as much as I try to use the pillars to my advantage....some ops just don't budge....
I've met a couple who will just stand in the middle of all pillars and not come out....
I mean even when I make a dash to stomp them right away, I fail....I tried juking em, the works lol....
I tried keeping my back to a wall....which only works if they're dumb enough to waste their lurch....instead of just unloading on me...But I heard about using Gravity well to cancel the effect ?so idk, any ideas or tricksu care to share with me with me would be nice. I mean as a commando....we spacetime kinda weakened us by taking away some of our spells ability to work in pvp -.-...which is completely unfair when the other classes, haveall their abilities working....

Nick41324
07-27-2012, 12:50 PM
What lvl of pvp?

SkillFullGamer
07-27-2012, 03:14 PM
End Game, Level 40

Mothwing
07-27-2012, 03:18 PM
"Cowardice kiters"? Dang. I always kite. You like winning right? So why not kite?

SkillFullGamer
07-30-2012, 05:14 PM
"Cowardice kiters"? Dang. I always kite. You like winning right? So why not kite?
Well, lolz...when there's "Edicat" of saying "Go" , its really unfair, if the liter is good, to beat them. I mean let's be realistic if it was ffa on all pvp, commandos would pwn everything lolz....I've done a 3 commando vs. 3 op erative ffa....its insanely unfair......for operative lol.

Zaonabiuibil
07-30-2012, 06:13 PM

(I was a lv41 Engineer PvPer, retired)

iAmPain
07-30-2012, 07:01 PM
it's just a general way of fighting 1 v 1.

we do have preference, face to face or kiting, unfortunately you are fighting way too much kiters.
as they say. why not try kiting?! :o

Cero
07-30-2012, 07:02 PM

(I was a lv41 Engineer PvPer, retired)

lol

SkillFullGamer
07-30-2012, 08:33 PM
it's just a general way of fighting 1 v 1.

we do have preference, face to face or kiting, unfortunately you are fighting way too much kiters.
as they say. why not try kiting?! :o
Imma tweak my build than to adjust, I guess I could work on fighting .