PDA

View Full Version : everyone say goodbye to chscardinal

Kurlz
08-26-2010, 10:22 PM
http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad5/bones4179/14a28bc7.jpg
just thought id put this up here...thatll be one less mynas noob to deal with

jonboy
08-26-2010, 10:25 PM
Nice, cleaning the game, one offensive nub at a time.

Kurlz
08-26-2010, 11:49 PM
yup...im fine with ppl swearing and stuff like that, but not if its in town, or to insult other ppl.
i mean really, the way i see it is, theyre just words, theres really noproblem unless theyre used as insults, which these were.
lol

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-26-2010, 11:52 PM
Wow lol, I swear I laughed so hard my neck hurts xD :(.

Kurlz
08-27-2010, 12:24 AM
lol. codymavr asked (one time) if anyone had something he could buy (idr what exactly), about five seconds later cardinal says, "codymavr just shut the **** up and stop. ****." which is where i came in with my comment that you can see on my ss...lol...i was gonna get more shots but my ipod wouldnt let me

TwinkTastical
08-27-2010, 12:28 AM
P.S i was taking screenie of friends.. above

Kurlz
08-27-2010, 12:31 AM
why did you ask to take a screenshot?

KingFu
08-27-2010, 12:38 AM
Um, I think it would be safer to remove that screenshot and e-mail it to the devs. There are some younger kids on the forums and I don't think it would make the parents happy having their kid running around yelling those words mindlessly. Not to mention, some people take offense to those words and that language, we wouldn't want anyone to get offended so I think it would be best if you removed the screenshot and messaged it to the devs. The devs don't appreciate fowl language being said on the forums, and they prefer reports (especially those kind of reports) to be e-mailed to them rather then being publicized on the forums. Thanks.

Kurlz
08-27-2010, 12:42 AM
Um, I think it would be safer to remove that screenshot and e-mail it to the devs. There are some younger kids on the forums and I don't think it would make the parents happy having their kid running around yelling those words mindlessly. Not to mention, some people take offense to those words and that language, we wouldn't want anyone to get offended so I think it would be best if you removed the screenshot and messaged it to the devs. The devs don't appreciate fowl language being said on the forums, and they prefer reports (especially those kind of reports) to be e-mailed to them rather then being publicized on the forums. Thanks.

ahh...good point mystic, i will take care of that asap.
thanks for the suggestion.
also, the point you made is exactly the reason i posted this in the first place, i just didnt think it all the way thru i guess

TwinkTastical
08-27-2010, 12:49 AM
ahh good point!

Kurlz
08-27-2010, 12:54 AM
better now! edited pic to cover said offensive words. now if you dont know wat was said, youll have to guess! lol