PDA

View Full Version : *Important Notice Regarding the Double XP Elixir!!!*

Siejo
07-26-2012, 08:52 PM
I know this is in patch notes but I wanted to inform as many people as possible about this in case they missed it. The Double XP elixir does NOT stop in town. Thanks goes to Fuzzyslips for asking. The following is the official confirmation from devs. So if you buy it then be ready to GRIND GRIND GRIND!!!

In celebration of the games several national vanity buttons are now available in the store. Show your support for your home team!
NEW!! Limited Edition Seven-Day XP Elixir! This brand new XP booster gives you DOUBLE XP for a full 7 DAYS... but that's not all!! This special Elixir can be combined with any other Elixir of your choice! Totally crazy XP bonuses are yours to enjoy for this limited time :-)
To celebrate the arrival of Nuri's new turnstile dungeon and new suite of new Epic and Legendary items - Nuri's Traveling Circus Campaign has been re-balanced!! Enemies have noticeably less armor, health and do a bit less damage. Nuri's is still a DANGEROUS place for adventurers Level 55-60... but now it's a lot more FUN! Check it out today!
Improved humania set bonus particles.

Will the new xp elixir be running a continuous 7 days or will it be like other elixirs and only run while in dungeons?

The new 7-day Elixir runs continuously for seven days (not just when you're in a dungeon).
- Cinco

outsock
07-26-2012, 08:59 PM
gud thet i dint by 1 thin

RedRyder
07-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Well that does make sense lol. I don't even wanna know how much it costs

Siejo
07-26-2012, 09:01 PM
80 plat which is still a good deal since it is stackable with a 4x elixir.

Buddyf97
07-26-2012, 09:03 PM
Makes 70-71 3-4 hours and only 400-500 plat! Me likey

Phoenixking
07-26-2012, 10:14 PM
Makes 70-71 3-4 hours and only 400-500 plat! Me likey
200-300 platinum to do that O_o low price and crazy fast

Bebsi
07-26-2012, 10:31 PM
I would have never expected it to just count in dungeons xD
So no big deal, but clever strategy.

First, raising plat sales by introducing 7-day elixier.
Second, once u reach lvl71 and can fight the elite boss u will realize that it's almost impossible to beat him without at least 2 thrashered party members.
So, even more plat sales xD

Phoenixking
07-26-2012, 10:41 PM
I would have never expected it to just count in dungeons xD
So no big deal, but clever strategy.

First, raising plat sales by introducing 7-day elixier.
Second, once u reach lvl71 and can fight the elite boss u will realize that it's almost impossible to beat him without at least 2 thrashered party members.
So, even more plat sales xD
shamrock elixers + easy Nuri's hallows= shamrock players farming easy Nuri's hallows for glyph

Whirlzap
07-26-2012, 11:17 PM
Except purples barely drop in Nuri's Hallows, sooo
Shamrock=useless

Siejo
07-26-2012, 11:41 PM
Whirlz I didn't see your thread I soz :(

Floating
07-26-2012, 11:50 PM
Think this: I wake up, log forums and see this. I oftenly am at dl discussions so i am like WTF is this :D Then i realise i am in PL.
Now On Topic: i have seen the changes and all except luck potion seem kind of nutral to me.... Nuri was always overpowered snd was like the "devs hapiness" campaign as someone needed plat to finish it. Even with plat i remember spamming potions. The only time I did not need potions was when my 56 elf had full charming....

Elitephonix
07-27-2012, 01:50 AM
Anyone else think outstock is just trolling us?