PDA

View Full Version : Level 81 arcanes

Ploid
07-05-2022, 09:41 PM
I hope the define role for each class so every class is as valuable as another.

Mages should be high AoE damage clearers. No other class should have nearly even remote close the same power in this role.

Warriors need to be able to aggro mobs in a wide area as well as being able to aggro bosses. Make both mobs and boss hit hard so that only warrior is able to survive them. Therefore increasing the need of warriors. About time they go from doing rogue's job to doing their own. They need mid tier wave clear too

Rogue should devastating single target damage that they can nearly one hit low tier mobs. They should also have immense damage against bosses.

This way every class will be valuable and people will pick classes based on what they want to do, not based on what's op.

If someone wants to destroy bosses, rogues should be the class they play, not warriors :)

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Charles_Shadwick
07-05-2022, 09:48 PM
Every class should be viable enough to solo. Not all of us have friends to play with.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Kystone
07-05-2022, 09:49 PM
90% of the game is just bosses now, nty

Mythocrisis
07-05-2022, 09:55 PM
Most maps are literally empty and why do you need such specific roles. Better they be able to do everything for the sake of playing the game at this point.

Litheus97
07-05-2022, 10:10 PM
With mythic gear already maps are relatively easy. Don't know what arcanes will do.

I feel every class is a combination of two classes with the procs at this point:

Warriors: Tank + Boss Killer(nept ulti)
Rogue: Boss Killer + Mob Killer(i think it's the mythic bow proc)
Mage: Mob Killer + Tank(aquaris proc)

Arcanes should make each class a combination of all three classes so everyone can play with everyone. No need to be dependent on any one class.

The classes should only be for looks.

Sent from my RMX1825 using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
07-05-2022, 11:00 PM
I think class roles departed with JustG

terapan
07-06-2022, 01:19 AM
With mythic gear already maps are relatively easy. Don't know what arcanes will do.

I feel every class is a combination of two classes with the procs at this point:

Warriors: Tank + Boss Killer(nept ulti)
Rogue: Boss Killer + Mob Killer(i think it's the mythic bow proc)
Mage: Mob Killer + Tank(aquaris proc)

Arcanes should make each class a combination of all three classes so everyone can play with everyone. No need to be dependent on any one class.

The classes should only be for looks.

Sent from my RMX1825 using Tapatalk

War = mob + tank
Rog = tank + boss
Sorc = boss + mob

Thanks...

Adek Nakal
07-06-2022, 02:17 AM
https://youtu.be/dZzHGWpbIRI

why do u need a tank ,even its true war dealt a lot of dmg to boss with ult but when the team is too fast you dont get a chance of charging them also getting them to proc sometime can be tricky while mage can easily proc their staff

AbsoluteSeller
07-11-2022, 05:06 AM
difficult to balance all that in current system and especially since you have dozens of weapons nad armors that already negate all what you said. So there would be needed complete rebalance of all weapons currently released to make new ones properly work

luke04
08-17-2022, 03:36 PM
this is an interesting way of looking at it. makes sense. i do think each class should be more defined in their roles but i also like this look on it