PDA

View Full Version : Everybody wants to rule the world.

MightyMicah
07-26-2012, 09:26 PM
Ok. I haven't been on the Star Legends side of the forums in ages! Because I sorta quit Star Legends awhile back. But! I'm about 90% sure that I want to start again. My goal is to create a character and just boss my way to top level you know? Just become some kind of beast right?! Everybody wants that right?

Well anyways. I don't know a flying flip about Star Legends. So I thought maybe you guys could help me out? I'll be searching forums for builds and stuff. My main question that I want to know from you guys is, what is the best class? Or are they fairly well balanced? I'm wanting to be an engineer honestly, but I'm not sure if that's a good choice and, since I'm gonna make a platinum character, I thought it would be a good idea to get some opinionz. You know? So. Any ideas for me?

~MM

PianoWizzy
07-26-2012, 09:35 PM
It's probably the fastest to level an operative -- plus they have wings. Fastest/easiest kills but very little armor so easily killed.
Engineer is the middle ground [even between AoE and single-target abilities] except that it requires a lot more concentration and effort than the other two classes considering the fact that the other two will depend on you for heals, buffs, revives, and are usually rude in demanding you of such. Also has the leveling advantage of the fact that everyone needs an engineer. Engineer is also the most disadvantaged class PvPwise.
Commando is the slowest to level, with the strongest armor and bluntest abilities [almost entirely AoE set] but if you like mob control or ease of soloing [although it won't be fast soloing], this is the one.

I have all three at level cap but I can't say that one is better than another really.

Engineer has the best looking premium armor, IMO, because none of other armor sets obtained otherwise can match it XD js.

pigeon
07-26-2012, 09:42 PM
Welcome back to Star Legends!

Shoot me a PM in game. I will be happy to show you the classes and talk about pros and cons, and which class would be best for your specific playstyle.

I will most likely be on IGNs Pigeon or Deathproof.

See ya around (:

Xaphan Fox
07-26-2012, 10:52 PM
Everybody wants to rule the world - tears for fears...

Amazing song...

If you young'ns don't know this song... Gem of a lost generation of music. Go look it up
Woof...

PianoWizzy
07-26-2012, 11:06 PM
Everybody wants to rule the world - tears for fears...

Amazing song...

If you young'ns don't know this song... Gem of a lost generation of music. Go look it up
Woof...

I very much love this song x3

MightyMicah
07-27-2012, 12:29 AM
I love that song as well! Especially Relient K's cover of it ;)

Edit- btw, after talking with Pigeon and a couple others, I decided to make a Commando. Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be rocking a level 41 toon and be pvping away. Thanks for the help guys!