PDA

View Full Version : Preview 7/6/2022 | We’ve got more summer fun in the sun (and water) lined up!

Remiem
07-06-2022, 06:21 AM
Greetings and happy Wednesday, Legends! The Fishing Derby continues this week, so refresh your bait stocks and keep your eyes peeled for that Arcane Flitcher.

But, while we’re all taking a break to read the forums, please join me in congratulating our current Top 10 Anglers!

Tweet
Ijlij
Viacair
Dissha
Awolff
Zouvent
Agirltokitten
Rennnj
Quepichamae
Xcoln

These players have achieved some incredible feats of fishing. Round of applause from us all!

Up next…

It’s time to leave the relaxing shores of Basilisk Basin and take to the water from some adrenaline pumping fun with….Boat Racing!

Here’s a quick peek at just a few options in a slick lineup of racing boats and even the Arlorian version of a jet-ski (jet barrel?).

So flex those gas pedal fingers! This is coming up when the Fishing Derby ends. We’ll see you with more details next week.

Jemstroyer
07-06-2022, 11:06 AM
Gz top anglers. Insert awake event sir. No lose both sides devs n players :)

Alghost
07-06-2022, 11:27 AM
Any chance you guys are willing to go back to the dark medieval fantasy Al use to be? Cause I’m not sure about you but, running around with my kershal and riding a speed boat don’t really fit the criteria… would be cooler if they were sea-dragons instead of speed boats…

profmsb
07-06-2022, 11:35 AM
look cool...hopefully we race in sea/water..kinda unique n refreshing aside from car race

snakeeyes
07-06-2022, 11:39 AM
Nice a new idea for race event it is great.

Mynzz
07-06-2022, 11:41 AM
Ooooo really nice ^^

gravings
07-06-2022, 11:58 AM
This event better not mess up the road map …we’re already looking forward to the awake event

Leenoub
07-06-2022, 11:59 AM
Looks cool watercraft race!

Monelgr
07-06-2022, 12:01 PM
@Remiem One question in Race event next week can you guys add the Fishing area Map in house Locations?

Immortal_Blood
07-06-2022, 12:57 PM
Boat racing?? No shot I could've thought of something better! Hahaha I'll certainly be giving an in-depth review on that.. @@ nice. Jet barrel.. lmfaooo

Encryptions
07-06-2022, 03:33 PM
Time to fish while participating in a boat race driving a barrel at speeds of 45 knots.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

PostNoob
07-06-2022, 04:24 PM
Some really boring and useless events lately. Barely touched the game in weeks, and haven't even considered the thought of spending money on it.

Hopefully you can find a way to refresh the game, and hopefully the upcoming Temple Event & Zodia Gauntlet are not flops.

Marqarita
07-06-2022, 07:26 PM
Uhm remi those boats are cool in furni version too! 🍂⛵⛅ I want them for my pool area jk!😅😂🍀

presp600
07-06-2022, 09:26 PM
is awake event not next?????

Madragora
07-07-2022, 12:50 AM
Out of curiosity, why not add sails and make them old fashioned boats and you put modern engine instead? What's next? Cars and highways with traffic lights to travel to each town?

Stop drifting away from what the game was and loved...

Dopein
07-07-2022, 01:40 AM
Yea when is awake event?

Wysłane z mojego YAL-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Smilesilly
07-07-2022, 05:46 AM
love the crafty idea's and always nice to try new things. but we all do enjoy the nostalgic feelings of old ways, maybe re-cap some of the first event AL ever had. i wasn't around for but would love to experience.

Cinco
07-07-2022, 01:42 PM
Out of curiosity, why not add sails and make them old fashioned boats and you put modern engine instead?

Sails imply an entirely different movement mechanism. They can look cool (sort-of):

But the idea of wrestling sails to ride the wind just seems way too complicated... and doesn't fit with Arcane Legends aesthetic.

What's next? Cars and highways with traffic lights to travel to each town? Stop drifting away from what the game was and loved...

I do realize (and respect) that a portion of the fan base rejects what Arlor is all about, but the lore of Arcane Legends simply isn't this generic medieval fantasy you make it out to be. It never was. It transcends time and traverses spaces that include our earthly existence, distant galaxies and myriad planes beyond.

Pars
07-07-2022, 01:48 PM
If there were horse races then maybe I would be more interested.

Still exciting [emoji4]

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

chiiwawa
07-07-2022, 08:43 PM
Greetings and happy Wednesday, Legends! The Fishing Derby continues this week, so refresh your bait stocks and keep your eyes peeled for that Arcane Flitcher.

But, while we’re all taking a break to read the forums, please join me in congratulating our current Top 10 Anglers!

Tweet
Ijlij
Viacair
Dissha
Awolff
Zouvent
Agirltokitten
Rennnj
Quepichamae
Xcoln

These players have achieved some incredible feats of fishing. Round of applause from us all!

Up next…

It’s time to leave the relaxing shores of Basilisk Basin and take to the water from some adrenaline pumping fun with….Boat Racing!

Here’s a quick peek at just a few options in a slick lineup of racing boats and even the Arlorian version of a jet-ski (jet barrel?).

So flex those gas pedal fingers! This is coming up when the Fishing Derby ends. We’ll see you with more details next week.

So were these added after my " you should add boats" post or were they already in motion? just curious. :-)

chiiwawa
07-07-2022, 08:48 PM
Any chance you guys are willing to go back to the dark medieval fantasy Al use to be? Cause I’m not sure about you but, running around with my kershal and riding a speed boat don’t really fit the criteria… would be cooler if they were sea-dragons instead of speed boats…

Just trade your kershal for a captains hat and jump on the SS Sea Dragon and hold on!

Susanne
07-08-2022, 12:06 AM
Pirate ships would have been nice. The Black Pearl arrr arrr.
Would have wore my pirate vanity and keel haul folk.
May we have a beach themed house location one day please? I could wear my beach vanity and have partying on the sand. 🏖️

snakeeyes
07-08-2022, 12:17 AM
May we have a beach themed house location one day please? I could wear my beach vanity and have partying on the sand. 🏖️

+1 beach location with coconut tree and cottage and bench and the sea water is running, relaxing view is so nice.

drawfflerz
07-08-2022, 01:28 AM
+1 beach location with coconut tree and cottage and bench and the sea water is running, relaxing view is so nice.and sitting on the bench watching them racing

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Madragora
07-08-2022, 03:33 AM
Sails imply an entirely different movement mechanism. They can look cool (sort-of):

But the idea of wrestling sails to ride the wind just seems way too complicated... and doesn't fit with Arcane Legends aesthetic.

I do realize (and respect) that a portion of the fan base rejects what Arlor is all about, but the lore of Arcane Legends simply isn't this generic medieval fantasy you make it out to be. It never was. It transcends time and traverses spaces that include our earthly existence, distant galaxies and myriad planes beyond.

Thank you for clarifying that, a lot of people were concern about that. Totally respect it and won't complain again:)

Deadsuperman
07-08-2022, 01:42 PM

I do realize (and respect) that a portion of the fan base rejects what Arlor is all about, but the lore of Arcane Legends simply isn't this generic medieval fantasy you make it out to be. It never was. It transcends time and traverses spaces that include our earthly existence, distant galaxies and myriad planes beyond.So like the Naruto world, it looks like an old time ninja show but has a splash of modern tech. I can get behind that.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Driofrib
07-09-2022, 12:23 PM
So very soon rogs will hold guns 😋

Trenton
07-09-2022, 09:19 PM
So very soon rogs will hold guns [emoji39]There are already guns, lightsabers, rocket launchers... etc

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

heces
07-09-2022, 11:06 PM
There are already guns, lightsabers, rocket launchers... etc

Sent from my SM-A516U using TapatalkCyber bow and cyber dagger is a gun :/

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
07-10-2022, 01:10 AM
May we have a beach themed house location one day please? I could wear my beach vanity and have partying on the sand. ��️

yarrr :D hahaha.. i thank u for the laughs

Susanne
07-10-2022, 05:07 PM
yarrr :D hahaha.. i thank u for the laughs

Thanks for the thankyou. 🙂

To the devs, will we get a boat to keep?

Trenton
07-10-2022, 05:47 PM
Just love!!! Love love love you Cinco! asommers! Remiem! Love everyone!

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Driofrib
07-11-2022, 11:40 AM
I mean gun that shoots tratatatata

octavos
07-11-2022, 02:02 PM
I'm gonna copy this...I knew AL was a diffrent kind of game...not just medieval. Arcane legends is like asguard...and live and fight diffrent relms. Thx for this cinco :) looking forward to a new energy event to break in my alts . Happy Monday sir.