PDA

View Full Version : can we join games? bored of soloing everytime

blurryeyes
07-27-2012, 02:16 AM
ok is it we only choose the campaign from the map and enter it by clicking "play multiplayer" ?

coz seems now everyone I am alone myself in those 'multiplayer', does that mean nobody is playing that mission?

is there anyway we can see or join existing games like PL/SL?

Corpser
07-27-2012, 03:07 AM
it probably means there are no open games, there are a lot of maps a lot of which give the same xp so people are probably just running for loot in the other maps?

Hardcoure
07-27-2012, 05:10 AM
There's been another forum with pretty much these same questions.

Currently you can't join existing games unless it's through your friends list or guild list. Many people solo for the drops you can get, others for kills, some just don't like more than them in the 3D mission. You could always expand your friends list and join people at random. That's about the only way you'll be guaranteed to have multiple people in the multiplayer missions option.

Takezaki
07-27-2012, 05:20 AM
Add me :

IGN : Takezaki

Survivorfan
07-27-2012, 01:05 PM
What i find is that if you start a level, and you clear most of it, no one will join so of i want to play multiplayer i wait at the start and people usually join if it is a popular enough map.

Fyrce
07-27-2012, 01:31 PM
What i find is that if you start a level, and you clear most of it, no one will join so of i want to play multiplayer i wait at the start and people usually join if it is a popular enough map.

Yep.

Or alternatively, start w/ your friend at the same map at the same time. And either repeat that map or continue on the mission. Mostly you two should end up joining the maps together.

You can see this on a popular map -- when you are timed right with someone, you pretty much do the same map with that person over and over.

Or wait for your friend to start and Join them.