PDA

View Full Version : Genuine Question about bows

Deathlyreaper
07-07-2022, 02:08 AM
I know that there has been complaints about this, but there wasn’t really a clear explanation as to why bows are set up the way it is. My question to the devs is can you provide some sort of explanation as to why bows are not affected by haste? Is this just an issue of “it’s always been that way so we will keep that way”? Are there concerns that bows getting affected by haste will suddenly tip the scales?

It’s just odd that bows are the only weapon that is not affected by haste. Haste has now become an integral part of the game, it’s in our pets, equipments, and even skills (mage ulti). Excluding a weapon category (and basically the rogue class) from reaping the benefits of haste seems unfair.

I’m hoping devs will consider letting bows get affected by haste. If not…at very least, a clear explanation as to why would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
07-07-2022, 08:15 AM
Futumsh: "hAsTe aFfeCts coOldOwns oNlY"

-Rogue-
07-07-2022, 08:41 AM
Futumsh: "hAsTe aFfeCts coOldOwns oNlY"

But when it came to discuss other weapons atks with haste, "basic attack are abilities with cooldown"

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?631072-Can-your-players-get-a-clear-answer-on-this

Ilove_Poopoo
07-07-2022, 09:20 AM

@futumsh so which one is true from both of your statements?

-Rogue-
07-07-2022, 09:26 AM

@futumsh so which one is true from both of your statements?

Both truth, depends WHO ask and about WHICH weapon ;) what exactly you want to know? About bows maybe? ;) choose 2nd answer then

Cinco
07-07-2022, 09:59 AM
Haste affects cooldowns.

You seem to want Haste to affect Bow activation time.

While I do love the sassy misunderstandings I'm gonna close this.