PDA

View Full Version : why is the queen dropping trash white stuff like lvl 10 surplus guns

blurryeyes
07-27-2012, 02:32 AM
wat is wrong with the queen?

Kanozaki
07-27-2012, 05:11 AM
I heard about this too , didn't want to waste miners so I have not run hive. Didn't notice the lvl 10 drops before patch so I assume it's a bug considering hive is 35+.

Cahaun
07-27-2012, 05:12 AM
I gave up getting a pink there :/

Kellee
07-27-2012, 08:43 AM
I had a reroll.... And got a surplus a-ok.... Theres something lower?!?

Trying to post a pic of it.... Errored out with pic.

Esoul
07-27-2012, 09:14 AM
I stop run on hive :@
+ something wrong with my bigger luck too

bbt1
07-27-2012, 09:31 AM
I gotta pink with bigger luck :)) but yeah next run got lvl 2 flashguns lmao hopefully a bug that's gonna get resolved , glad they've changed it so everyone gets they jus need to make it lvl appropriate nw

Flashgunner
07-27-2012, 09:33 AM
Fail drop bug

PianoWizzy
07-27-2012, 09:36 AM
I had a reroll.... And got a surplus a-ok.... Theres something lower?!?

Trying to post a pic of it.... Errored out with pic.

Surplus A-OK was probably common and below that is trash -- everyone is getting trash

ShadowGunX
07-27-2012, 10:20 AM
i got 2 surplus cannon by re-roll with miner lck. wat is happening?

Seiyen
07-27-2012, 10:33 AM
Ummmm i guess pinks r much harder to get now
:Gameface:
Bring it on!

ShadowGunX
07-27-2012, 10:35 AM
ya ik u want to sell pinks at higher price ;-)

Slant
07-27-2012, 01:20 PM
yeah queen is dropping trash

Ihavenokills
07-27-2012, 04:30 PM
lol *re-rolls pink for L10 white item*

Prestige
07-27-2012, 10:41 PM
I'm still confused why people automatically assume something is a bug when it doesn't state anywhere, it has to drop something 100% of the time. For all we know the drop rates weren't changed unless someone has actual experimental proof or a dev confirms the change. They might of added those because of the complaints earlier that it didn't drop anything for several runs (which was also claimed as a bug)...

Ark
07-28-2012, 02:16 AM
Reason why Queen is dropping trash is because STS changed from not everyone getting an item from Queen to everyone getting an item from Queen. Either with or without the miner enhancer..

Have you guys not notice when you guys first did runs in Hives? Not all the players get an item from Queen. But STS fixed it into everyone in the group getting an item. It has nothing to do with the re-rolls. Some of my guildmates gets pinks from re-rolls and sometimes gets white/trash items from re-rolls.

KillaSkillz
07-28-2012, 04:46 AM
I'm still confused why people automatically assume something is a bug when it doesn't state anywhere, it has to drop something 100% of the time. For all we know the drop rates weren't changed unless someone has actual experimental proof or a dev confirms the change. They might of added those because of the complaints earlier that it didn't drop anything for several runs (which was also claimed as a bug)...

Let me clear up the confusion, it is a bug or error because the item is a level 10 and the map is 35+. NOWHERE else does a map not drop level appropriate items. It should be dropping level 35+ items, even if it is the lowest items at the level requirement just so that everyone gets a drop.

Glad i could be of help. :)

Ark
07-28-2012, 05:15 PM
Let me clear up the confusion, it is a bug or error because the item is a level 10 and the map is 35+. NOWHERE else does a map not drop level appropriate items. It should be dropping level 35+ items, even if it is the lowest items at the level requirement just so that everyone gets a drop.

let me help too.. It just an trash that a level 10, you guys are gonna liquidate it.. Even if it's item that's 35+ you guys are still gonna liquidate it. It just a small "bug" no big deal.. I think Devs I more important things to worry about than that kind of "bug"

Hellcurse
07-28-2012, 09:50 PM
i finally went on again yesterday and i got like 10 common items (flashguns) da heck?

Prestige
07-30-2012, 06:03 AM

This really didn't help at all. Why would it even matter if it was a lvl40 white or a lvl10 white. You would trash it anyways. Not like you were going to gear up in all white gear. I realize that people are upset at certain things, but this, really? I would of complained more about the xp and damage no longer showing over this..

KillaSkillz
07-30-2012, 09:33 AM
This is the DL engine. DL does not show xp or damage, so im not surprised that it is gone. Now if you don't mind running a level 35+ map to the end to get a level 10 item thay scraps for 2 credits instead of a level appropriate item that scraps for 7 credits, thats fine. I would prefer to run a level 10 map solo, dropping everything in one shot, with the chance of greens and on a boss map the chance at a classic vanity instead.

That's just me, if it had been a level appropriate drop, I would have thought nothing of it. Enjoy the surplus a-ok's sorry I complained, and STS good job on making sure everyone gets something for their efforts!

Prestige
07-30-2012, 10:58 AM
This is the DL engine. DL does not show xp or damage, so im not surprised that it is gone. Now if you don't mind running a level 35+ map to the end to get a level 10 item thay scraps for 2 credits instead of a level appropriate item that scraps for 7 credits, thats fine. I would prefer to run a level 10 map solo, dropping everything in one shot, with the chance of greens and on a boss map the chance at a classic vanity instead.

That's just me, if it had been a level appropriate drop, I would have thought nothing of it. Enjoy the surplus a-ok's sorry I complained, and STS good job on making sure everyone gets something for their efforts!

I'm sorry but are you just making stuff up off the top of your head? DL engine? SL doesn't have the same xp system as DL bro. DL exp system is based off of completion, SL exp is gained by every monster on the map. The whites were placed so people like you wouldn't complain about not having drops during the runs. At least they listened to your concern about drops not "working". The whites only replaced the no drops. I actually enjoy the 1 credit I gain off of each white or grey thank you very much.

Edit: I can also confirm that the queen drops plenty of pinks and the drop rate is rather high. Yesterday I gained 8 pinks from one enhancer and so far today 2 pinks. It's not like they ruined your chances of ever getting a pink by adding in the whites...

michaelpr
07-30-2012, 11:48 AM
lol *re-rolls pink for L10 white item*

XDXD this made my day xDXDXD

KillaSkillz
07-30-2012, 11:52 AM
I didnt say it was the same system, I said it was the same engine that doesnt show the xp gain or damage done or crits. The same engine with the tilt camera.

For me 2 miners and 1 hour, and 3 surplus a-oks and 1 purple injectors was enough for me to decide I am wasting time and money running that map. Glad to hear that the pinks drop to you so nicely there. 8 pinks off one enhancer must be some kind of record.

Prestige
07-30-2012, 12:23 PM
I didnt say it was the same system, I said it was the same engine that doesnt show the xp gain or damage done or crits. The same engine with the tilt camera.

For me 2 miners and 1 hour, and 3 surplus a-oks and 1 purple injectors was enough for me to decide I am wasting time and money running that map. Glad to hear that the pinks drop to you so nicely there. 8 pinks off one enhancer must be some kind of record.

Yeah maybe try running an alternate so you aren't wasting your time... Trust me this isn't a record at all, I recieved 8 whites and several purples as well so my luck wasn't anywhere near stellar.