PDA

View Full Version : Player harassment & Terms of Service. Deathcan player

gokuryu
07-27-2012, 04:36 AM
Hello gamers & SpaceTime Studios Representative. I had my lawyer look at this carefully & an email will be sent to you in PM/Email.

I'd like to take a short moment to share potential harassment, grief tactics, & players that manipulate the flow of PVP. First, I'd like to discuss the Terms of Service (ToS):

* encourages or constitutes behavior that does not support a safe and comfortable environment for all users, including but not limited to bullying, vigilantism, engaging in any conduct or activity that is threatening, harmful, harassing, abusive, vulgar, hateful, defamatory, lewd, sexually provocative, suggestive, or explicit, inflammatory, profane, racially or ethnically objectionable, religious or political, or in any manner encourages inappropriate,

It's funny how people by pass these terms of service of rules or regulations. Anyways, I'd like to discuss the players in pvp who hound people in random lobbies, and stealing a fight after a legit 1 vs 1 is made, or even better, when other people decides to interfere to help that player out. For example, player Deathcan, sadwoman, Rushergirl, Hmed, Otafrave.

Deathcan originally owed me three kills for interviening my fight with sadwoman & rushergirl. I was a very strong operator player at 25, but I don't know why people decide to go on a revenge crusade because I'm winning legit. Now... Now death can owes me 30 kills & I deserve to have my kills owed respectively to his that friends of his boost him by attacking me in groups repeatedly or constantly protecting him.

Admin, please bear with me with these names. I don't like making a white list but when people interfere with my gaming and causing malicious grief as stated in your ToS I need to voice up. Not only these players have damaged my K.D. Ratio but also used vulgar language to avoid the automated mute function. For example the word f u ** (you get the idea) in writing styles of the following: "Fk you", "suk a dic", $h*t face", and it goes on.

Edit: Suggestions

Please make a level gap or cap to prevent higher levels not attacking the lower levels abusing PvP system.

I'd like you to take the time to review these players for suspension or termination. I follow the rules, so should they.

Thank you for reading. Please resolve.

deathcan
07-27-2012, 04:46 AM
Thx goku i am a well respected pvp player i do not rush an i am lvl 41 i cannot kill a lvl 25 in pvp i have never in my life pvp'd sadwoman or rushergirl (u dont believe me ask them urself) and also i do not swear after a fight i am old enough to know that 13 year olds are aloud to play the game and i respect that

Many thanks deathcan (:

deathcan
07-27-2012, 04:47 AM
They have i cannot enter a pvp arena with a lvl 25 i can enter a pvp match made by a lvl 36 or above its a 5 lvl gap either side

gokuryu
07-27-2012, 04:51 AM
Thx goku i am a well respected pvp player i do not rush an i am lvl 41 i cannot kill a lvl 25 in pvp i have never in my life pvp'd sadwoman or rushergirl (u dont believe me ask them urself) and also i do not swear after a fight i am old enough to know that 13 year olds are aloud to play the game and i respect that

Many thanks deathcan (:

I have a log in front of me you using a vulgar language "btch". Don't lie. Second, you joined my fight when I was lv 25 at the time fighting sadwoman, but then you decide to join to change the tide of flow when I was winning legit. Third, tonight fight when I came to get my revenge kill (yes rushing once but it's not a rule to begin with especially in free for all) you decide to have people group me and protect you, thus loosing 30 deaths you owe me.

deathcan
07-27-2012, 04:59 AM
U have the rong person goku

deathcan
07-27-2012, 05:01 AM
Show the pic i bet its burat that says that not me

Cero
07-27-2012, 05:25 AM
I think i saw u end game pvp... But why are u mentioning low level pvp?im confused......

I think those who u mentioned that your fighting them 1vs1 are rushers. .... We rush ruahers:P

If you want 30kills. PM Itsuki, gives kills as many as you like.

:)

bbt1
07-27-2012, 05:28 AM
U definatley have the wrong person I've known deathcan for a long time n he is a fair n respectful player/pvper . And if u have a problem with a player breaking sts tos then email support n they can check that players chat log but I'm sure deathcan will b ok

Plaguemaw
07-27-2012, 05:45 AM
Dam dude, you really worship your kdr. You do know there is a 1v1 map and passwording to protect your way of gaming. And in a bigger map, the description on the map clearly states "free for all deathmatch" just breathe man, and only PvP with your friends/guild if you are that concerned with the matter. The foul language is a different issue altogether.

Divinemayhem lv71 bear
Divinemayhemz lv70 mage
Divinexmayhem lv70 bird
Ewwyuckgross lv56 bird
Sandblast lv51 mage
Feedyourhead lv30 bear
Mayhembeak lv30 bird
Maliciousbear lv25 bear
Hostilebear lv22 bear
Divmay lv18 bear
Plaguemaw lv17 bear
Minimayhem lv10 bear
Hostilemerch lv4 bird

Shaocalur
07-27-2012, 06:06 AM
Fyi, mentioning in-game names on the forums is a big no no. Just thought you should know that. :P

pigeon
07-27-2012, 06:30 AM
Deathcan? No way! That guy is awesome. <3

*Poaches Deathcan*

Cahaun
07-27-2012, 06:33 AM
*ahem*

*points at 1 vs. 1 Map*

Use that

JaytB
07-27-2012, 07:05 AM
Hello gamers & SpaceTime Studios Representative. I had my lawyer look at this carefully & an email will be sent to you in PM/Email.

to quote JustG...

Ease up on the drama folks. It's just a game.

Flashgunner
07-27-2012, 08:21 AM
Please make a level gap or cap to prevent higher levels not attacking the lower levels abusing PvP system.
Sorry to disappoint, but we already have a level cap of 41. And there's a level gap of 10, (5 above, 5 below.) which only allows the host's level to decide which levels get in. (Example: Say I used my AoB alternative to host a PvP match, since he's level 10 only levels 5-15 can join.

Flowman
07-27-2012, 10:21 AM
LOL.

Seiyen
07-27-2012, 10:30 AM
:LMFAO: his lawyer gnnna email deathcan for rushing him :LMFAO:

Flashgunner
07-27-2012, 10:32 AM
lol looks like someone's losing all his money in a lawsuit lol...

morfic
07-27-2012, 10:33 AM
Who is your lawyer? Carreon?

Super huge lol, btw.

Piosidon
07-27-2012, 10:34 AM
Literally laughing my butt off

Flashgunner
07-27-2012, 10:38 AM
I'm thinking "Just because it's in the ToS doesn't mean you can sue 'em."

Shaocalur
07-27-2012, 10:40 AM
And why in the title did you single put Deathcan? *Smh* People these days...

plmafiaboss
07-27-2012, 10:44 AM
Uhm... Yu got ur lawyer involved in someome rushing?.....

Flashgunner
07-27-2012, 10:51 AM
I bet he doesn't have a lawyer, lol he's probably 5 years old.

Seiyen
07-27-2012, 10:52 AM
Edit:deleted

Ark
07-27-2012, 11:09 AM
lol.. I'm sorry but the username gokuryu is the same guy name foulu. ALL he wants to do is flame everyone, just ignore him.. I already have a "flame" battle with him.. Sort of. EVERYONE just drop it and let him flame because sitting in front of his computer can be a 13 year old boy acting like a "big boy". & probably googled "How to flame people with big bad words".
Link to the other thread he flamed on with his different account:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?63732-Bounty-reward-PvP-players-at-it-again

FluffNStuff
07-27-2012, 11:10 AM
You really need to hire a new lawyer because he clearly does not know his case history:

In 1982, a marathon game of Dungeons and Dragons was being played when John "Master Orc" Sampson spilled Mountain Dew on the dice before Mike "Death by Fear" Shermans role. This was clearly an outrage and Mike took John to court to force a new game. The case ended up going all the way to the Supreme Court, and in a 5-4 Landmark Decision the Court decided in favor of John Sampson.
The Majority opinion was written by Chief Justice Warren E. Burger who stated
"What, are you some kind of a moron? Why are you wasting our time with this? Get out of your parents basement, grow up and get over it! It is just a game, what the heck were you thinking? NO ONE CARES!"

akfury
07-27-2012, 11:31 AM
Bahaha lol foulu must of got is other forum account banned... Made a new one a?

Ark
07-27-2012, 11:34 AM
He's just trying to flame.

"bad seed"

TANKKAAR
07-27-2012, 11:37 AM
Can someone pass me the FLAMIN HOT CHEETOS? Drama makes me hungry!

akfury
07-27-2012, 11:38 AM
He's just trying to flame.

"bad seed"

How come me and you always get caught up with this guy ? I think this is like the 5th time SMH ... When I was 13 I new better than this kid... Bahaha a lawyer I'm laughing so hard this kid makes my day a lot

Shaocalur
07-27-2012, 11:49 AM
How come me and you always get caught up with this guy ? I think this is like the 5th time SMH ... When I was 13 I new better than this kid... Bahaha a lawyer I'm laughing so hard this kid makes my day a lot

Next time I walk into a PvP room I'm gonna spam, "rush me or get sued by my imaginary lawyer!" Hahahaha

Ark
07-27-2012, 11:57 AM

I know right.. Always finding his flaming threads.

Ark
07-27-2012, 12:06 PM
What's funny is that I used ToS on him and now he's using it against other players. That's what we call a hypocrite people! :)

Oh yeah? According my lawyer US has their own "TOS" it's called freedom of speech. If this game is in the boundaries of the USA it must respect its rules as well. Welcome to law 101 and mmos. Just because it's made over seas doesn't mean you can use that TOS bull **** game with me.

funny, right? Thats after I told him to look at ToS rules xD.

TsunamiTheClown
07-27-2012, 12:20 PM

You gotta be kidding. Is this a joke?

Your lawyer is looking to a silly game infraction?

Go take a walk dude, this is just a game. Don't let people get you all worked up. And the silliness about threatening STS with litigation is just plain stoopid. You have no rights whatsoever under the TOS. Period. End of discussion.

Learn to play well with others or ragequit like a respectable gamer. But this thread??? Uncalled for.

StompArtist
07-27-2012, 12:22 PM
Can someone pass me the FLAMIN HOT CHEETOS? Drama makes me hungry!

Zraorizer
07-27-2012, 12:50 PM
why a lawyer why sue a game Its A Game
should i repeat this again Its A Game

Come on Everyone one knows high levels cant join low level games
And Have you haerd of 1 VS. 1 map yeah look it up
Good Day Sir

StompArtist
07-27-2012, 12:51 PM
The lawyer is going to look at it and send as many letters as you want as long as you pay him. LMAO

Doesn't mean you can win this!

Zraorizer
07-27-2012, 12:54 PM
Even if it did happen it would be all spacetime studios against you and a lawyer

FluffNStuff
07-27-2012, 12:56 PM
Even if it did happen it would be all spacetime studios against you and a lawyer

I still have not figured out if he is suing STS or the other player. Perhaps he is going for a conspiracy claim and STS is going to be charged as an unwitting accomplice.

Ark
07-27-2012, 12:59 PM
Dude, if you really have a "lawyer" I hope you know you're wasting your money because you're sueing for a horrible reason... Are you trying to win just so you can get 30 kills? seriously mate.. It's just a G-A-M-E..

Nihiliste
07-27-2012, 01:04 PM
Your a moron. :D

Aaroniero Arruruerie
07-27-2012, 01:12 PM
No, no beef.

1. This is SL, so you could just make a private game.
2. If that didn't help, you could just not fight.
3. It's just a game. All this fighting is uneccesary...
4. No reason to start a legal battle over some kills. If you really are that good a player, and have the money and resources to get a lawyer to look at that, you can easily make another acc and do it over again, plat helps. And there are some good pvp guides here... No need to give sts a headache over a few kills...

Just saying

StompArtist
07-27-2012, 01:15 PM
Most amusing thread of 2012 candidate right here.

Justg
07-27-2012, 01:25 PM
*sigh*