PDA

View Full Version : Possible Hive Bug

Kanozaki
07-27-2012, 05:16 AM
The Queen has been dropping lvl 10 surplus items after patch, I'm going to assume its a bug. If its not a bug doesnt make sense otherwise .

Iron Hand
07-27-2012, 08:32 AM
this is because the drop table has been changed at the queen. Before you had a chance of not receiving an item drop. Now you will get a drop all times although it is a low level trash or common item. I am sure this will be changed soon.

Itoopeo
07-27-2012, 09:22 AM
Queengave me accelerated matrix coil!

Lavalamp
07-27-2012, 01:04 PM
Me and all the people I've seen in my runs with miner luck have also been re-rolled to white also. Since new update (40+plus runs) with miner luck I havent nor has anyone else in my runs gotten anything other then a white drop. Can't really be coincidental, or would be very crazy.

Xaphan Fox
07-29-2012, 09:10 PM
Should be impossible to reroll a white since the lucks reroll UP a level in quality.
Orange should be the lowest it goes with a Miner's Luck

Something is amiss. I'd stop buying elixirs as I dont forsee STS refunding hundreds of players who been spamming queen the last few days since the tweak.

Jblazer
07-29-2012, 10:12 PM
Should be impossible to reroll a white since the lucks reroll UP a level in quality.
Orange should be the lowest it goes with a Miner's Luck

Something is amiss. I'd stop buying elixirs as I dont forsee STS refunding hundreds of players who been spamming queen the last few days since the tweak.

Agreed.

Bpog
07-30-2012, 10:22 AM
This should be fixed in the next patch.
I took out the trash items and set the queen to always drop an item.

Thanks for posting about this you guys

Worship
07-30-2012, 10:32 AM
This should be fixed in the next patch.
I took out the trash items and set the queen to always drop an item.

Thanks for posting about this you guys

Thank you soo much! I think I will be happy with something other than Surplus Rifles..
Even with a luck enhancer, he got this vvv

Bpog
07-30-2012, 11:03 AM
Thank you soo much! I think I will be happy with something other than Surplus Rifles..
Even with a luck enhancer, he got this vvv

I saw this happen to me too.
I think it happens because the queen is not set to drop any orange items, so it just re-rolls into itself.

Worship
07-30-2012, 11:04 AM
I saw this happen to me too.
I think it happens because the queen is not set to drop any orange items, so it just re-rolls into itself.

Oh ok.. well do you know when this Patch is coming? And are there going to be (possibly) higher drop rates on the new pinks?

Bpog
07-30-2012, 11:29 AM
Oh ok.. well do you know when this Patch is coming? And are there going to be (possibly) higher drop rates on the new pinks?

Soon, probably today. I have tested the drop rate on pinks and made sure they are dropping at a rate that I designed them to. It might be a little more frequent now.

Kanozaki
07-30-2012, 02:14 PM
Soon, probably today. I have tested the drop rate on pinks and made sure they are dropping at a rate that I designed them to. It might be a little more frequent now.

ah ty so much (: , although any news on if another enhancer sale is on its way ?

iAmPain
07-30-2012, 06:33 PM
i hope you guys fixed it just now. (is it just me or my computer? im getting disconnected every now and then after the new fix up update)

Exion
07-30-2012, 06:37 PM
Not just you

iAmPain
07-30-2012, 06:54 PM
Not just you

omg. wew, i thought i was the only 1 having this problem.

i got dc'ed just awhile ago, and my guildie has been dc'ed too.
so im assuming its a bug caused from fixing the queen hive drop rate?

im just going to wait! you don't want your kdr to be smudged right? :)