PDA

View Full Version : Updated Shard and Vanity Map List

Pages : [1] 2

Flowman
07-27-2012, 11:37 AM
1. Kain's Crest

(1.1) - The Rotting Barron - (Green Biker Helmet)
(1.2) - Zombie Street - (Green Biker Helmet)
(1.3) - Home Invasion - (Green Biker Helmet)
(1.4) - Ghouls and Goblins - (Green Biker Helmet, Undead Antlers)

2. The Old Quarter

(2.1) - The Dead of Night -
(2.2) - The Hunter Hunted -
(2.3) - Enemy Number One -
(2.4) - House of Horror - (Eagle Mask)

3. Dark Hollow

(3.1) - Hunter Killer - (Undead Antlers, Gamer Top, Socialite Top)
(3.2) - Haunted Cemetery - (Eagle Mask, Socialite Top)
(3.3) - The Fox Den - (Eagle Mask, Socialite Top)
(3.4) - No Rest for the Wicked - (Socialite Top)

4. The Outskirts

(4.1) - Cultist Crypt - (Sea Captain Colonial Top, Snake Mask)
(4.2) - Cult Killer - (Eagle Mask, Sea Captain Colonial Top)
(4.3) - The Underground - (Orange Gambler Top, Sea Captain Colonial Top, Snake Mask)
(4.4) - Witch's Lair - (Sea Captain Colonial Top)

5. Market Subway

(5.1) - Decent Into Darkness - (Green Biker Legs, Sea Captain Colonial Hat, Eagle Mask)
(5.2) - No Way Out - (Green Biker Legs, Sea Captain Colonial Hat)
(5.3) - Demon in the Dark - (Green Biker Legs)
(5.4) - End of the Line - (Green Biker Legs, Sea Captain Colonial Hat)

6. Downtown Suburbs

(6.1) - Hollowgrove Cleanup - (Snake Mask, Orange Desire Hat)
(6.2) - Suicide by Vampire - Orange Desire Hat
(6.3) - Bloody Mess - (Snake Mask, Black Tracksuit Pants, Orange Desire Hat)
(6.4) - Leave None Alive - (Snake Mask, Orange Desire Hat)
(6.5) - The Leader of the Pack - (Snake Mask, Black Tracksuit Pants)

7. Gallows Alley Slum

(7.1) - Thug Death - (Undead Antlers)
(7.2) - Dead End - (Gamer Legs, Undead Antlers, Orange Desire Legs)
(7.3) - Death from Above - (Orange Desire Legs)
(7.4) - Claim Your Stake - (Orange Desire Legs)
(7.5) - Blood Boulevard - (Eagle Mask)

8.2 Red Light District

(8.1) - Blood in the Streets - (Dark Manic Mask, Snake Mask, Green Biker Top)
(8.2) - A Lord's Manor - (Dark Manic Mask, Green Biker Top)
(8.3) - Fanged Face-Off - (Dark Manic Mask, Eagle Mask, Green Biker Top)
(8.4) - Werewolf Tomb - (Dark Manic Mask, Green Biker Top)

9. Marshwood

(9.1) - Surgical Strike - (Orange Desire Top)
(9.2) - Curse of Feris - (Undead Antlers, Dark Manic Mask, Orange Desire Top, Black Tracksuit Top)
(9.3) - Mansion of Madness - (Orange Desire Top)
(9.4) - A Fallen Angel - (Orange Desire Top, Gamer Legs)

10. Willowbrook Parish

(10.1) - Into the Nest - (Orange Gambler Legs, Sea Captain Colonial Legs)
(10.2) - The Reaping - (Orange Gambler Legs, Sea Captain Colonial Legs, Undead Antlers)
(10.3) - Crypt Sanitation - (Sea Captain Colonial Legs)
(10.4) - The Last Warlock - (Sea Captain Colonial Legs)

11. Morhaven District

(11.1) - Rooftop Assailant - (Albino Bats, Socialite Legs)
(11.2) - Road to the Laboratory - (Socialite Legs)
(11.3) - Laboratory Secrets - (Socialite Legs)
(11.4) - Kriegberg Returns -

This is the current list of all vanities dropping in game, and on what map. These are since the newest update which increased drop rates of Undead Antlers, as well as adding in new vanities. If you have a mask/clothing to add, please list where you found it as well as meet me in game to provide proof and drop location on the map. Thank you!

+Thank you Ghost for Eagle Mask, Black Tracksuit Pants, Socialite Top & Green Biker Helmet
+Thank you Playboylol for Gamer Legs & Undead Antlers
+Thank you Migueldamasta for Undead Antlers(x2) - Standamasta with the drop on 3.1
+Thank you Lowly for Undead Antlers
+Thank you Im Siri for Gambler Legs & Albino Bats
+Thank you Jcyee for Eagle Mask
+Thank you Popular for Undead Antlers
+Thank you GreedyTop for Undead Antlers
+Thank you Kluu for Undead Antlers & Snake Mask
+Thank you Judgement for Snake Mask, Green Biker Top, Green Biker Legs, Orange Desire Legs & Shards
+Thank you Insidiousness for Dark Manic, Eagle Mask, Sea Captain Colonial Legs, Orange Gambler Legs & Sea Captain Colonial Top
+Thank you Technine for Dark Manic
+Thank you WinterKate for Eagle Mask(x2), Snake Mask, Sea Captain Colonial Legs & Orange Desire Hat
+Thank you Floating for Dark Manic
+Thank you Eclisse for Orange Desire Top
+Thank you Ciroc for Orange Desire Legs, Green Biker Top, Sea Captain Colonial Hat, Eagle Mask & Socialite Legs
+Thank you Gluttony for Orange Desire Top(x4) & Dark Manic
+Thank you Sam_Arah for Orange Desire Legs
+Thank you Cahaun for Greek Biker Top
+Thank you Livingdead713 for Sea Captain Colonial Hat & Green Biker Legs
+Thank you KillaSkillz for Black Tracksuit Top
+Thank you Bloodthirsty for Eagle Mask & Green Biker Helmet
+Thank you Borito for Snake Mask
+Thank you BlacPlague for Sea Captain Colonial Legs
+Thank you Frostine for Sea Captain Colonial Top & Orange Desire Hat
+Thank you MarryPoppins for Green Biker Top & Orange Desire Hat
+Thank you Catric for Sea Captain Colonial Top
+Thank you Monarchival for Green Biker Helmet(x2)
+Thank you Hottest for Orange Desire Hat(x2)
+Thank you Urqui for Orange Gambler Top
+Thank you Whitebeard for Undead Antlers
+Thank you Aedenos for Gamer Top
+Thank you Poonmuncher for Dark Manic
+Thank you DivineSin for Undead Antlers & Gamer Legs
+Thank you Thren for Socialite Legs
+Thank you Mandidi for the Map List
+Thank you Fyrce for Socialite Top & Black Tracksuit Pants
+Thank you Aibaintedoz for Socialite Legs
+Thank you Running Pear for Socialite Legs
+Thank you GaniCrush for Sea Captain Colonial Legs & Socialite Top
+Thank you Walastik for Green Biker Legs, Snake Mask & Socialite Legs
+Thank you Reyven for Undead Antlers

octavos
07-27-2012, 11:47 AM
No problem, hopefully this helps many who are looking for them. If i find a undead ill post here.
add this links for full details. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?64240-Carapace-tells-us-some-info
thz Rolo :D

p.s. put the name of the map, just in case ppl cant count :P

Ghost is an equal opportunity employer.
:ghost:

Flowman
07-27-2012, 12:12 PM
Meh I'll put names later...this should be enough for now lol

It seems liks 2 shard maps per campaign is the magic number. I need to test the campaigns with 5 maps a bit more....but as of right now, no campaigns have more than 2 shard drop maps...and very few only have 1 with the exception of Campaign 1 and 5...will work on testing those now.

Wretch
07-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Deleted... No longer giving help on this subject...

Flowman
07-27-2012, 12:24 PM
Undead still drops in dead end

show me proof please.
No "He said she said" that started 8 people back and made it's way to you.

Wretch
07-27-2012, 12:27 PM
Deleted

Rolocoaster
07-27-2012, 12:34 PM
10-2 (Orange Gambler)

+Thank you Ghost for the mask addition!
+Thank you Thren for the Gambler addition!

how sure are you of orange gamblers

Flowman
07-27-2012, 12:35 PM
Well then what Cara telling us? I don't like spending $50 of my own money so I can reroll shards easier in hopes of blocking off maps, only to find out that it doesn't matter at all.

Also just found out someone got Gamer Legs from Dead End as well...so much for the theory.

Ciroc
07-27-2012, 12:38 PM
hey its want the people wanted more rate drop. cant blame her

Wretch
07-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Deleted

Flowman
07-27-2012, 12:45 PM

Thren told me her friend was wearing it and said she got it as a drop from there.
Not 100%, but I believe Thren.

Flowman
07-27-2012, 12:54 PM
That was me as well!

That was you as well what?

playboy?

Wretch
07-27-2012, 12:58 PM
Deleted... Have fun!

Flowman
07-27-2012, 01:00 PM
Got gamer legs and undead last night, almost back to back...

At work now, but should be on later tonight, can show ya then!

Ok cheers

migueldamasta
07-27-2012, 01:13 PM
a undead dropped for me this morning in marshwood curse of feenis :) 1 random run for the win

Flowman
07-27-2012, 01:20 PM
a undead dropped for me this morning in marshwood curse of feenis :) 1 random run for the win

Can you meet me in game to confirm that you have the mask?
Because that's a map I didnt have a shard on.

octavos
07-27-2012, 01:21 PM

Finally a new place. Thz miguel.
I think flow that normally shards don't fall. But the elix forces them too drop...so maybe your still right flow.

Flowman
07-27-2012, 01:27 PM
Cheers Miguel! Updated list.

As of right now...only Dead End goes against what Cara told us...might be a bug?

GreedyTop
07-27-2012, 01:41 PM
Im working the marshwood curse of feenis map now I will let you all know what happens...

Aracnus
07-27-2012, 01:44 PM
same here XD

Flowman
07-27-2012, 01:50 PM
Just did 10 runs on Fenris with an elixir to see if shards drop..... 0/10.
And yes 10 runs is plenty IMO, I have around 30 shards in my inv from last night...ran maps no more than 3 times each and got TONS.

I'm starting to think Dead End wasn't coded properly...and the drop table is wrong.

Remember, please update me with shard maps! Check the list for what I currently need!

octavos
07-27-2012, 01:57 PM
Just did 10 runs on Fenris with an elixir to see if shards drop..... 0/10.
And yes 10 runs is plenty IMO, I have around 30 shards in my inv from last night...ran maps no more than 3 times each and got TONS.

I'm starting to think Dead End wasn't coded properly...and the drop table is wrong.

Remember, please update me with shard maps! Check the list for what I currently need!

see believe in your ideas bro. :D knew you did a good job. If i get one ill post k.

Flowman
07-27-2012, 02:03 PM
see believe in your ideas bro. :D knew you did a good job. If i get one ill post k.

Don't see how Undead Mask is dropping on Dead End then....Need someone to take picture proof of it dropping with the time and date in the picture.

Wretch
07-27-2012, 02:10 PM
Deleted....

Flowman
07-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Possibly bugged, but it did drop for me last night,

I think char named voldd was on same run, can't fully remember... Lots of runs with lots of people

What's your time zone and what time was it there "Last night?"

Mrsberry
07-27-2012, 03:15 PM
Thanks flow for all your hard work this is great.
Im still running dead end have prob done 30 runs since patch havent seen a shard yet. Ill let u know if I drop any vanitys there.

Wretch
07-27-2012, 03:19 PM
What's your time zone and what time was it there "Last night?"

Deleted... Will no longer help this thread with this attitude...

Flowman
07-27-2012, 03:32 PM
Just got Undead myself from Dead End....as well as 3 shards and a normal pink gem....all in 1 run.

Come on STS lol -.-

Wretch
07-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Well there ya go.

Edit: BTW..... I'm not playboylol

Flowman
07-27-2012, 03:46 PM
Went from doing runs without ANY shards or pinks (all with 3x enhancer)...which is weird with rerolling, I usually get a shard or a pink every other run almost on that map.

Then out of nowhere, Undead Mask, the 3 shards, and a pink from boss.

Make me think drops in DL are on timers and get recycled back in every so often.

nico33j
07-27-2012, 03:56 PM
Undead drop in Dead end , ive get on in .

Takezaki
07-27-2012, 05:23 PM
I once received a moon gem of haleness from a random mob in dead end so yeah, there might be something wrong.

Lady_Pebbles
07-27-2012, 05:30 PM

Thren told me her friend was wearing it and said she got it as a drop from there.
Not 100%, but I believe Thren.
Thats correct. She told me thats where the Gambler legs dropped.

Also Gallow's Claim Your Stake (7-4) drops Gamer Legs. I caught up with the chick farming there who had them on and pretty much said she got them there. Carapace said it is possible to get more than one piece of the sets in one location so since she is still farming there, I assume she is trying to get the top to drop or more legs.

Lowlyspy
07-27-2012, 05:59 PM
Undead antler drop in Marshwood, Curse of Fenris. After like 2 hours of farming >.<

Flowman
07-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Undead antler drop in Marshwood, Curse of Fenris. After like 2 hours of farming >.<

ok so that's a double confirm on Fenris! Thanks Lowly!

Kaytar
07-27-2012, 08:24 PM
Let's keep our attitudes under control.

I'm Siri
07-27-2012, 08:35 PM
Im the "she" that thren refer.
And I'm selling the legs
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?64358-Selling-Orange-Gambler-s-Legs&p=726344#post726344

same here XD

Thats correct. She told me thats where the Gambler legs dropped.

Also Gallow's Claim Your Stake (7-4) drops Gamer Legs. I caught up with the chick farming there who had them on and pretty much said she got them there. Carapace said it is possible to get more than one piece of the sets in one location so since she is still farming there, I assume she is trying to get the top to drop or more legs.

Flowman
07-27-2012, 08:35 PM
hey its want the people wanted more rate drop. cant blame her

I love the higher drop rate. Got myself a mask today :D
What I don't love spending my money on plat so I can try to reroll easier shards in hopes of making all YOUR farming easier...only to find out that shards don't necessarily mean "no masks."

You get me? IT'S ALL BIDDNESS MAN. MONEY = POWER....or whatever that means lol :p

Flowman
07-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Deleted... Will no longer help this thread with this attitude...

Still don't know what attitude you are talking about, but I apologize if you got offended. When someone claims to have gotten a drop on a map that I have gotten a shard on, I have to triple check to make sure it's legit. Time zone is important because your "last night" could have been a whole different day for me, and could have been before the update. Thanks for the drop info, I added you to the list.

Lowlyspy
07-27-2012, 09:28 PM
ok so that's a double confirm on Fenris! Thanks Lowly!

No prob Flow, ty for making this thread so i could know where to go :p

Wretch
07-27-2012, 09:40 PM
Still don't know what attitude you are talking about, but I apologize if you got offended. When someone claims to have gotten a drop on a map that I have gotten a shard on, I have to triple check to make sure it's legit. Time zone is important because your "last night" could have been a whole different day for me, and could have been before the update. Thanks for the drop info, I added you to the list.

Yeah.... Well I'm honest to a fault..... Whether you want to hear it or not...I dont appreciate being grilled and questioned again and again on the same subject, that of you look at posts I made "last night" and bothered to look at the time stamp, I am just regurgitating info from then...

And again.... I am not playboylol....

Have fun! I'm done!

Delphina
07-27-2012, 09:48 PM
Ok everyone.... Lets keep this thread civil. Thanks!

Flowman
07-27-2012, 09:56 PM
another shard added at 5-4 and 7-4

Getting to the point where I'll have to liquidate all these shards. Well over 40 now

Flowman
07-27-2012, 10:31 PM
Also, would appreciate Dev confirmation if using the luck elixir causes shards to re-roll on maps that they normally would not appear in.

Lady_Pebbles
07-27-2012, 11:46 PM
another shard added at 5-4 and 7-4

Getting to the point where I'll have to liquidate all these shards. Well over 40 now

7-4 Is the same location where Siri found the Orange Gambler. Since you found the shard there... Either this is a glitch or they are still allowing vans to drop where shards drop. O.o

Flowman
07-28-2012, 12:20 AM
7-4 Is the same location where Siri found the Orange Gambler. Since you found the shard there... Either this is a glitch or they are still allowing vans to drop where shards drop. O.o

ya I listed it on the OP as a double drop :D

Pauly
07-28-2012, 01:24 AM
After many runs i doubt the 3-2 for eagle mask
ITs there i got 2 of em this morning.

Pauly
07-28-2012, 01:25 AM
Just keep trying dont get lazy and give up (:

Popular
07-28-2012, 11:15 AM
i heard < the reaping> gives undead mask too..

GreedyTop
07-28-2012, 11:31 AM
i heard < the reaping> gives undead mask too..

Ya I was told Atoz picked it uo from there last night as well... grrrrrrrrr

:D

Flowman
07-28-2012, 01:13 PM
Can anyone confirm this?
Could be a nice change of pace to farm that map instead :p
If anyone knows Atoz, have him PM me in game @ Flowseidon

Jcyee
07-28-2012, 01:47 PM
My bro found an eagle mask at 4-2

kluu
07-28-2012, 02:14 PM
i can confirm as i was in that multi game with atoz when he picked up from reaping.. also i was in another multi game where someone else picked up undead from curse of fernis the day after. both times at end of level near boss. i however remain vanity dropless despite farming everyday for hours :/

Flowman
07-28-2012, 02:45 PM
My bro found an eagle mask at 4-2
*sigh* Carapace? Explain this please?

i can confirm as i was in that multi game with atoz when he picked up from reaping.. also i was in another multi game where someone else picked up undead from curse of fernis the day after. both times at end of level near boss. i however remain vanity dropless despite farming everyday for hours :/
Thank you :)

GreedyTop
07-28-2012, 03:08 PM

Kluu we will be victorious... I just know it lmao. So no-one has seen the pets or the new mask yet?

KillaSkillz
07-28-2012, 03:10 PM
I think these vanities and pets and gems dropping are a big hoax. I've never seen it happen and i play a decent amount without falling into the junkie category. Ive tried hundreds of runs on the suggested maps and nada...... i ain't buying it yall! Lol

Flowman
07-28-2012, 04:19 PM
I think these vanities and pets and gems dropping are a big hoax. I've never seen it happen and i play a decent amount without falling into the junkie category. Ive tried hundreds of runs on the suggested maps and nada...... i ain't buying it yall! Lol

lol I'm getting more and more convinced that the vanities are on a timer. Like we can farm all day if we want, but the vanities only get recycled in to the drop table once every x hours. I seem to get a HUGE increase in shards and other pinks every 30 minutes....almost on the exact minute.

mafiainc42
07-28-2012, 05:02 PM
Once I hit 1,000,000 kills(tommorow) I will do 10k kills per map starting on 1.1. For all nee vanity drops. Also I will say this I highly believe drops are on some sort of timer about 10,ooo pink drops excluding fire shards majority of them have came in bunches around the same time aday thats when I farm drops and the rest I farm kills

Pre elexir era...

Flowman
07-28-2012, 05:09 PM
Once I hit 1,000,000 kills(tommorow) I will do 10k kills per map starting on 1.1. For all nee vanity drops. Also I will say this I highly believe drops are on some sort of timer about 10,ooo pink drops excluding fire shards majority of them have came in bunches around the same time aday thats when I farm drops and the rest I farm kills

Pre elexir era...

Can't thank you enough for that Judge, will help everyone out tremendously!

Good to hear someone else noticed the drop trend. I'd go about 15-20 minutes without a shard reroll on my 35% reroll elixir sometimes, and then get as many as 8 in 2 runs, as well as rerolling map specific pinks from bosses and ghosts. Both of my vanity drops (Snake and Undead) came on runs where I had at least 3 pinks, with the latter having 4 pinks.

I believe that the overall shortness of the maps combined with the ease of difficulty of the mobs and bosses = time specific waves of vanities and pinks. It is hard to leave things to a 100% random generator wheel when the game isn't overly challenging and maps can be replayed very quickly. There has to be another variable thrown in there.

KillaSkillz
07-28-2012, 05:26 PM
The only trend i witness is i get normal items, with a side order or blood blossoms, and thats been it since i started playing this game on day one.
All pinks i have gotten have been bought or from packs from the store.

I guess i'm just lucky like that, think i'm gonna stop bothering to try for these vanities and pets and stuff and enjoy sandwiches all day instead, maybe create a female toon so i can get showered with gifts instead lol

mafiainc42
07-28-2012, 08:02 PM
Purified 1.1

Flowman
07-28-2012, 08:10 PM
Purified 1.1

oooo nice a new one, thanks

Pauly
07-28-2012, 08:19 PM
ok i shud be able to claim dead end a "dead map" 15k kill straight nothing. I pulled an all nighter and it ended up as a waste of time all i got were shards and moon crystal of haleness.

Flowman
07-28-2012, 08:32 PM
Shards = not a dead map.

Xaphan Fox
07-28-2012, 08:34 PM
If rare drops are on a timer and not just pure mathematics... I'm done lol.
Ill go play a game that doesn't rely on gimmicks. I want my time to net results and not be goverened by mechanisms in the background that can make my efforts futile depending on when I play.
Would love a dev to comment on this...

Woof

Flowman
07-28-2012, 08:37 PM
Ill go play a game that doesn't rely on gimmicks. I want my time to net results and not be goverened by mechanisms in the background that can make my efforts futile depending on when I play.

Woof

There's a few questions that need to be answered here haha

Flowman
07-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Technine says he got a Dark Manic on 9.2 Curse of Fenris...but I have reason to believe he purchased the mask? Can anyone confirm the drop?

Pauly
07-28-2012, 09:00 PM
I saw technine got dark manic mask in curse of fenris.

Irulelol
07-28-2012, 09:09 PM
Just got undead mask litteraly like just now xD got at the reaping in willowbrook, second run :D

Flowman
07-28-2012, 09:10 PM
I saw technine got dark manic mask in curse of fenris.

Did you see the actual drop?
because I KNOW Cara said two masks arent supposed to drop on the same map

Pauly
07-28-2012, 09:13 PM
no i saw it on the chat box. as soon as i entered it was the first thing i noticed maybe this map is coded wrong?

Pauly
07-28-2012, 09:13 PM
i would take a pic i thought it was already known that happend hours ago.

Flowman
07-28-2012, 09:14 PM
When you entered where? His game physically? or did you see it while in town?
Need to know specifics...because this would mean the drop system is completely broken

Pauly
07-28-2012, 09:23 PM
when i entered the map it said he received it physically.

Flowman
07-28-2012, 09:41 PM
Ok thank you :)

Takezaki
07-28-2012, 09:44 PM

Woof

I'll have to agree with that aswell.

Flowman
07-28-2012, 10:47 PM
Manic updated to 8.4 and 9.2. Thanks Insidiousness and Technine

Lowlyspy
07-29-2012, 01:27 AM

When he said that he was referring to the event masks. It is perfectly within the realm of possibility that the undead antlers and the dark manic mask could both drop there because the undead antlers are event vanities, dark manic is here to stay. Undead and snake, for example, would not drop on the same map.

Flowman
07-29-2012, 01:34 AM
When he said that he was referring to the event masks. It is perfectly within the realm of possibility that the undead antlers and the dark manic mask could both drop there because the undead antlers are event vanities, dark manic is here to stay. Undead and snake, for example, would not drop on the same map.

So you're saying that only the NEW vanities dont drop on shard maps?
Would have liked to know that 3 days ago lol

Lowlyspy
07-29-2012, 01:35 AM
So you're saying that only the NEW vanities dont drop on shard maps?
Would have liked to know that 3 days ago lol
Shards have nothing to do with any vanities. They are part of the event.

Cara will explain.

To be clear I meant that one mask found in a mission means the other masks won't be there. It's possible to find a map that supports both masks and shards, sorry for the confusion on that one! I wasn't misquoted, but I was incorrect in my statement upon reflection.

And here's the thread where i asked the same question you are basing all of this off of.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?63408-Eagle-and-snake-vanity

Flowman
07-29-2012, 02:36 AM
I'm basing it off of the picture you posted where Cara said Shards drop on maps where there aren't masks.

Lowlyspy
07-29-2012, 02:44 AM
I'm basing it off of the picture you posted where Cara said Shards drop on maps where there aren't masks.

Read the quote, he misstated that. Shards and masks can drop on the same map.

Flowman
07-29-2012, 07:33 AM
Read the quote, he misstated that. Shards and masks can drop on the same map.

yeah I know now, but that quote was said days before the picture you posted, which was after the newest update =\

Wish Cara would just come in and clarify things.

WinterKate
07-29-2012, 09:40 AM
Shard on 8.4

Flowman
07-29-2012, 10:12 AM
Shard on 8.4

cheers, although apparently shards don't matter now?

Lowlyspy
07-29-2012, 12:58 PM
yeah I know now, but that quote was said days before the picture you posted, which was after the newest update =\

Wish Cara would just come in and clarify things.

Umm, that quote was said after my pictures...

Flowman
07-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Gah I blame it being bumped up so ofte that I thought it was a new thread.
Well that sucks.

Hey STS wanna refund me about 500 plat that I used looking to try to reroll shards? Or maybe give me X amount of gold to replace the 60+ shards I have?

DexGOD
07-29-2012, 02:05 PM
8.2 (A Lord's Manor) isn't dead - Dark manic facemask dropped here for me yesterday.

WinterKate
07-29-2012, 04:22 PM
cheers, although apparently shards don't matter now?

I see. Ill update you. :)

Flowman
07-29-2012, 05:46 PM
8.2 (A Lord's Manor) isn't dead - Dark manic facemask dropped here for me yesterday.

Yes I know, apparently it's dropping only from the breakables, which Judgement doesn't waste time with while farming kills.

Aracnus
07-29-2012, 05:50 PM
No, if anyone knows where stuff drops it should be him, with just about 1 mil. kills -_-

Flowman
07-29-2012, 06:00 PM
No, if anyone knows where stuff drops it should be him, with just about 1 mil. kills -_-

It's been proven to drop there, I have multiple sources.
But you're right, Judgement farmed a vast amount of kills on this map with no vanity, including a ton since the update for the dark manic. I'll believe him every time he claims a dead map.

mafiainc42
07-29-2012, 08:26 PM

this definitely leaves a fowl taste in my mouth seein is fang and manor are the two maps ive farmed 99% of my kills on. 30+ eagle masks have dropped for me on fang 0 vanities have dropped for me in manor. But flow has seen me run that map and i skip the whole first left hand turn. My method nets me over 1k kills per 15minute elixer. Irritates me even more seein is i traded a undead and a mill for black manic lmfao o well.

WinterKate
07-29-2012, 08:34 PM
Snake on 6.5

mafiainc42
07-29-2012, 08:42 PM
snake 6.1

WinterKate
07-29-2012, 08:48 PM
Eagle 8.3

Flowman
07-29-2012, 08:54 PM
LOL jesus guys!

Thank you!

Pauly
07-29-2012, 09:25 PM
I just did 15k kills in 8.2... no dark manic mask... u sure thats not a dead map?

Pauly
07-29-2012, 09:31 PM
imma try elixir...

Pauly
07-29-2012, 10:08 PM
ok im serious that map is dead 17k and no vanity.

WinterKate
07-30-2012, 03:20 AM
Has anyone tried Subway maps?

Flowman
07-30-2012, 09:26 AM
Has anyone tried Subway maps?

Not extensively, no. I was considering trying them today.

@Pauly - Can you please stop triple posting?

Rawrimafish
07-30-2012, 09:39 AM
thanks i have been doing 7,2 but now i go to 9,2! (i cant use 9,2 yet, but Ill level up)

WinterKate
07-30-2012, 09:44 AM
Not extensively, no. I was considering trying them today.

@Pauly - Can you please stop triple posting?

I had 5k kills in Subway, last map. 5.2 Zero vanities. Will continue up to 10k. :)

Flowman
07-30-2012, 10:08 AM
I had 5k kills in Subway, last map. 5.2 Zero vanities. Will continue up to 10k. :)

gonna have to rethink the dead map numbers because now that we know shards mean nothing (which is extremely annoying -.-), 10k kills with no vanity seems pretty normal.

fupatroopa
07-30-2012, 10:11 AM
gamer legs at dead end at 750am

WinterKate
07-30-2012, 10:11 AM
gonna have to rethink the dead map numbers because now that we know shards mean nothing (which is extremely annoying -.-), 10k kills with no vanity seems pretty normal.

10k kills with no vanity seems very bad luck now. Update us. :)

Flowman
07-30-2012, 10:15 AM
10k kills with no vanity seems very bad luck now. Update us. :)

Well over 20k kills between Dead End, Fenris, and Manor without a vanity...10k is pretty normal lol

DexGOD
07-30-2012, 12:03 PM
Yes I know, apparently it's dropping only from the breakables, which Judgement doesn't waste time with while farming kills.

Not true, it dropped one of the first 2 mobs which is before the breakables. I can pm you a screenshot if you want.

Flowman
07-30-2012, 12:25 PM
Not true, it dropped one of the first 2 mobs which is before the breakables. I can pm you a screenshot if you want.

please do. I find it hard to believe he wouldn't find one after 60k+ kills unless STS isn't telling us something and this drop was never even released until recently...even though it was announced as released much earlier.

Pauly
07-30-2012, 01:01 PM

which map?

DexGOD
07-30-2012, 01:13 PM
please do. I find it hard to believe he wouldn't find one after 60k+ kills unless STS isn't telling us something and this drop was never even released until recently...even though it was announced as released much earlier.

Sent the pm.

which map?

Red Light District - A Lord's Manner

EDIT: I don't know what here is or isn't a bug anymore. Yesterday I made a new alt and according to both Carapace and Samhayne, you must be at least level 10 to receive shards as a drop. I have got fire shards since level 8. Once again, pm me if you require screenshot evidence.

Popular
07-30-2012, 01:31 PM
I heard that the white bats are from rooftop assilance..

Not only did i see it from pauly's thread, also a friend have asked a owner of the bats... which the owner said they were from the rooftop..

Carapace
07-30-2012, 02:02 PM
*sigh* Carapace? Explain this please?

Thank you :)

It looks like some of the overlaps may have happened, but given the sheer volume of the Purified Shard mishaps (Luck elixir and my own miscalculations creating an over-abundance of a "rare" item) I won't be adjusting or removing shards from these particular maps where overlap happens.

I can confirm that luck will not really benefit this shard turning into a vanity though.

Humans make mistakes! :vsmile:

Carapace
07-30-2012, 02:04 PM

Woof

That would be absurd! We do NOT time gate our drops, it's strictly random chance. That would be a terrible thing to do to you guys!

Carapace
07-30-2012, 02:05 PM

Two Solstice event masks cannot drop on the same map - Dark Manic is a permanent world drop and is an exception to this rule as it is not tied to the event.

Carapace
07-30-2012, 02:09 PM
Sent the pm.

Red Light District - A Lord's Manner

EDIT: I don't know what here is or isn't a bug anymore. Yesterday I made a new alt and according to both Carapace and Samhayne, you must be at least level 10 to receive shards as a drop. I have got fire shards since level 8. Once again, pm me if you require screenshot evidence.

This is true, however in any maps that has only ai level 10+ can yield a shard because the mobs are of the appropriate level. (if you're too low the campaign map will reflect a "Recommended level: X", if X in this case is 10 or higher you can get a shard drop)

Flowman
07-30-2012, 02:11 PM
That would be absurd! We do NOT time gate our drops, it's strictly random chance. That would be a terrible thing to do to you guys!

I dunno...this dark manic thing is starting to bother me. You're saying that in the nearly 100k kills Judgement farmed on 8.2 (A Lord's Manor) since the Dark Manic was supposed to have been added, he was just "unlucky?" Meanwhile, the first manic logged on this map comes from the breakable urns on the left branch that Judge skipped during all of his kill farming runs...can't be a coincidence that it wasn't dropping from the werewolves...and now Dexgod sends me a picture of him receiving the dark manic on 8.2 with those urns still intact? Meaning he got it from one of the first 2 mobs on the map. Just seems a little "gated" to me...

Carapace
07-30-2012, 02:26 PM
I dunno...this dark manic thing is starting to bother me. You're saying that in the nearly 100k kills Judgement farmed on 8.2 (A Lord's Manor) since the Dark Manic was supposed to have been added, he was just "unlucky?" Meanwhile, the first manic logged on this map comes from the breakable urns on the left branch that Judge skipped during all of his kill farming runs...can't be a coincidence that it wasn't dropping from the werewolves...and now Dexgod sends me a picture of him receiving the dark manic on 8.2 with those urns still intact? Meaning he got it from one of the first 2 mobs on the map. Just seems a little "gated" to me...

If a particular vanity drops on a dungeon mission, the vanity itself can drop from either chests OR minions. Lootable corpses, bookshelves and the like. Basically if it drops gold when you break it, it can maybe possibly drop loot as well - one of which could be a vanity! Again, on appropriate missions.

Flowman
07-30-2012, 02:39 PM
If a particular vanity drops on a dungeon mission, the vanity itself can drop from either chests OR minions. Lootable corpses, bookshelves and the like. Basically if it drops gold when you break it, it can maybe possibly drop loot as well - one of which could be a vanity! Again, on appropriate missions.

yeah thats what I've been telling people; in fact I've seen Undead Antlers drop from breakables and mobs...but 100k kills with no vanity? We had even gone as far as claiming A Lord's Manor to be a "dead map." Then all of a sudden like 5 people get the mask there? Seems strange.

Carapace
07-30-2012, 02:41 PM
Luck is luck, and while it does seem strange the odds certainly make that possible. There's no padding or waiting, it's pure random after all.

Xaphan Fox
07-30-2012, 03:10 PM
Thanks Cara... ima bake you a cake

Flowman
07-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Yeah thank you for the clarification :D

mafiainc42
07-30-2012, 06:17 PM
I guess there iz no point in runnin the whole 8.2 map. just run left side and restart. I farmed that map more then any 10 ppl combined and came up short. so luck is luck. i prefer skill and time put in.

Flowman
07-30-2012, 07:34 PM
Any new updates? Someone has to have a confirmation on that new pet bat.

Lady_Pebbles
07-31-2012, 12:02 AM
Any new updates? Someone has to have a confirmation on that new pet bat.
Droppable pets are Albino Bats (white bats). Theres a pic in a thread called "The pet drop" posted by Rolo. He took a screenshot of one of my friends who has them.

Popular
07-31-2012, 11:13 AM
Droppable pets are Albino Bats (white bats). Theres a pic in a thread called "The pet drop" posted by Rolo. He took a screenshot of one of my friends who has them.

Doesn't mean that it drops from rooftop..

Lady_Pebbles
07-31-2012, 11:15 AM
I didn't say it drops at rooftops. Read the post Pop.

Popular
07-31-2012, 12:17 PM
[color=purple][b]
I didn't say it drops at rooftops. Read the post Pop.

please my previous comment about albino bats please :)

Flowman
07-31-2012, 04:56 PM
bump - adding floating's drop

8.1 - manic mask

Popular
07-31-2012, 05:17 PM
Yey thanks to floating :)

InsidiousnesS
08-01-2012, 02:53 PM
So you know Eagle Mask also drops on 2.4 :)

cheers!

Flowman
08-01-2012, 05:01 PM
So you know Eagle Mask also drops on 2.4 :)

cheers!

Thank you Insid :D

Avoyelles
08-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Got my undead in the reaping last night! Yay! Hunting for gamer,dark mask,an the elusive mythical white bats next. Will keep y'all up to date :)

Catric
08-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Is the event for snake/eagle/undead mask still on? i thought they were end of this month. Please tell me other wise so i can start farming again thx

Floating
08-02-2012, 07:24 AM
Why dont we move this thread to guides @.@

Flowman
08-02-2012, 08:08 AM
Its not a guide

sun light
08-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Luck is luck, and while it does seem strange the odds certainly make that possible. There's no padding or waiting, it's pure random after all.
CARA
i think what we all wanna ask is 2 Q
1.is the drop chances is equal for everyone?
2.if not? how can we make them better ;)

Ciroc
08-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Orange desire leg drop dead end V___V

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/858/82282922.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/82282922.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Carapace
08-02-2012, 12:01 PM
CARA

Everyone has the exact same chances (luck elixir aside of course, though chances of that benefiting a vanity drop as I previously stated is slim to none. If they do re roll there will be an update soon enough that removes the luck component from elixirs anyway).

As more vanities are added to the game, everyone should having better luck at finding finding something, and with this new update I can assure you as long as you're playing the game in the dungeon missions you have a chance (though reasonably small) at some kind of vanity item. :vsmile:

If you're looking for a particular set or item however, then these posts are your best resource!

Eclisse
08-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Orange Desire Top 9.2

Ciroc
08-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Orange Desire Top 9.2

yea same i got two in two runs

Flowman
08-02-2012, 12:54 PM
Added, thanks guys

Pauly
08-02-2012, 12:59 PM
is it just me or is orange desire top dropping 2 easy? seen already 8 people with it

Rare
08-02-2012, 01:33 PM
ok i shud be able to claim dead end a "dead map" 15k kill straight nothing. I pulled an all nighter and it ended up as a waste of time all i got were shards and moon crystal of haleness.

Only 15k? Pfft!

Carapace
08-02-2012, 01:52 PM
The new vanities are intended to be a bit easier to farm, so it's within parameters

Ciroc
08-02-2012, 02:05 PM
Green biker top red light face off

Sam_Arah
08-02-2012, 03:12 PM
7.4 orange desire legs

sun light
08-02-2012, 03:20 PM
CARA

Everyone has the exact same chances (luck elixir aside of course, though chances of that benefiting a vanity drop as I previously stated is slim to none. If they do re roll there will be an update soon enough that removes the luck component from elixirs anyway).

As more vanities are added to the game, everyone should having better luck at finding finding something, and with this new update I can assure you as long as you're playing the game in the dungeon missions you have a chance (though reasonably small) at some kind of vanity item. :vsmile:

If you're looking for a particular set or item however, then these posts are your best resource!
tnx cara. thats what is thought...

Cahaun
08-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Green Biker Coat drops in the last Red Light District level. Sorry I can't remember the name.

It was my first vanity to be dropped so yay! ^_^

Flowman
08-02-2012, 03:56 PM
Green Biker Coat drops in the last Red Light District level. Sorry I can't remember the name.

Fanged Face Off, meant to add that one :p

Ciroc
08-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Green Biker legs market subway descent into darkness

livingdead713
08-02-2012, 04:12 PM
sea captains colonial hat ....drops on market subway, end of the line

Pauly
08-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Only 15k? Pfft!

overall now 60k that was just that day. And still not 1 vanity x.x

Cahaun
08-02-2012, 04:29 PM

Fanged Face Off, meant to add that one :p
I got mine in the Werewolf Tomb, Red Light District. Just went back to get the level name.

Ciroc
08-02-2012, 04:32 PM
sea captains colonial hat also drop in market subway descent into darkness

Flowman
08-02-2012, 05:24 PM
I got mine in the Werewolf Tomb, Red Light District. Just went back to get the level name.

Cheers!

and thank you Ciroc, you're doing some serious work.

Will add these when I get a spare minute!

Flowman
08-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Vanity drops all up to date!
Don't forget to post here if you find one I don't have yet!

Ciroc
08-02-2012, 06:20 PM
market subway descent into darkness eagle mask also

KillaSkillz
08-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Finally after all this time i finally got a vanity drop!:onthego:

Black tracksuit top : curse of fenris, 9.2

So happy now!

Flowman
08-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Just got Colonial hat of 5.2 (Subways - No way out)

Making that 3 of 4 subway maps to have dropped this hat...makes me think certain campaigns drop specific parts of the costumes?

Flowman
08-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Could really use info on the Sea Captain top/bottom....got all hat locations atm.

Marrypoppins
08-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Just dropped green biker top in blood in the streets, in big clear out to left Side after first right hand turn. 8.1 I believe

BloodyThirsty
08-03-2012, 01:06 AM
3-3 eagle mask

Borito
08-03-2012, 02:14 AM
Snake Mask 8.1

BloodyThirsty
08-03-2012, 03:29 AM
Hey its me again just got green biker helm - 1.3

BlacPlague
08-03-2012, 03:48 AM
10.2 The Reaping just got 2 Sea Captain Colonial Leggings tonight

BloodyThirsty
08-03-2012, 05:26 AM
5.4 - Legs - Unknown didnt get to pick up

Minken
08-03-2012, 06:52 AM
im new here, do u get this drop by fighting? how do they look?

frostine
08-03-2012, 08:10 AM
Not sure if this one has been mentioned, but I just got 'Sea Captain's Colonial Top' from 'The Outskirts: Witches Lair' (4-4). The vanity appeared when breaking stuff after killing the boss in that zone. Too bad I got the drop on a lowbie alt....:)

Flowman
08-03-2012, 08:11 AM
Thanks guys, will add when I get home.

octavos
08-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Thanks guys, will add when I get home.

looks like the list is helping many out, thanks for maintaining flow :D
even helped me get a vanity :p BTW Black Tracksuit pants 6.3 bloody mess :P same level as your snake mask.

Flowman
08-03-2012, 09:33 AM
looks like the list is helping many out, thanks for maintaining flow :D
even helped me get a vanity :p BTW Black Tracksuit pants 6.3 bloody mess :P same level as your snake mask.

Trying my hardest :p Hope I didn't miss anything

Takezaki
08-03-2012, 09:44 AM
5.4 - Legs - Unknown didnt get to pick up

Thank you for your input =P

Marrypoppins
08-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Trying my hardest :p Hope I didn't miss anything

Great work! However I believe ya forgot to add green biker top to 8.1. Again, very nice

Flowman
08-03-2012, 09:56 AM
Great work! However I believe ya forgot to add green biker top to 8.1. Again, very nice

Indeed I did, thank you!

Rayde
08-03-2012, 11:00 AM
To OP: GREAT post. I've been following it very closely over the last few days here, but one question I have doesn't appear to have been fielded here: is everyone who posted locations solo farming or in groups? I wasnt sure if this factored in or not, so I thought I'd throw that out there. ;)

octavos
08-03-2012, 11:03 AM
To OP: GREAT post. I've been following it very closely over the last few days here, but one question I have doesn't appear to have been fielded here: is everyone who posted locations solo farming or in groups? I wasnt sure if this factored in or not, so I thought I'd throw that out there. ;)

the maps that i have made and got drops are always multiplayer not solo. hope that helps :p

Flowman
08-03-2012, 11:14 AM
the maps that i have made and got drops are always multiplayer not solo. hope that helps :p

And mine are always solo :p

octavos
08-03-2012, 11:21 AM
And mine are always solo :p

-_- well pick your poison Rayde. lol

Flowman
08-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Can anyone confirm 10.2 The Reaping drops the Sea Captain Colonial Legs? Been trying all morning and nothing. Got the top on my 3rd run from 4.4

darrylriessen
08-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Can anyone confirm 10.2 The Reaping drops the Sea Captain Colonial Legs? Been trying all morning and nothing. Got the top on my 3rd run from 4.4

yeah, they drop there. have seen 2 of them drop in 10 mins. lol

Flowman
08-03-2012, 02:32 PM
yeah, they drop there. have seen 2 of them drop in 10 mins. lol

Did 70 runs there today and didn't get one or see one drop (only did like 10 multiplayer runs though). Laaaaame.

Catric
08-03-2012, 02:43 PM
The outskirts cult killer i got a sea captain's colonial top

mafiainc42
08-03-2012, 03:05 PM
biker top lords. biker bottom no way. dont know if its already been said i hate reading

BlacPlague
08-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Did 70 runs there today and didn't get one or see one drop (only did like 10 multiplayer runs though). Laaaaame.

ya the two i got were my only vainty after like 30k kills on Dead End and Curse of Fenris

Flowman
08-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Got them updated, thanks guys

Lady_Pebbles
08-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Can you post which color is which for the colonial drops? XD

Flowman
08-03-2012, 04:46 PM

Only if people tell me :p
As of right now I've only seen Grey

Xaphan Fox
08-03-2012, 04:51 PM
Grey is what drops.. the sea blue comes from 5day reward.. it isn't a drop

Avoyelles
08-03-2012, 06:20 PM
6 elixirs + 6 maps = 0 vanities. If there's luck on this game, I got it all right! It's called bad luck,an I got it in spades! Grrrrrrrrrrr >:(

Avoyelles
08-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Ugh! I'd glady pay real money if the devs would save me some pain an agony an just give me the option to buy vanities in the plat store! I work for a living,an have an active dating life! I don't have the countless hours these kids do to sit an grind all day an all night looking for this stuff! Help a girl out an stick it in the store! Gah! Is this to much to ask for!?!?

Ciroc
08-03-2012, 06:31 PM
6 + 6 maps = 0 vanities. If there's luck on this game, I got it all right! It's called bad luck,an I got it in spades! Grrrrrrrrrrr >:(

elixirs dont work

Lady_Pebbles
08-03-2012, 08:13 PM

Only if people tell me :p
As of right now I've only seen Grey
It was sarcasm.... Smh. Nvm. Lol

Flowman
08-03-2012, 08:43 PM
It was sarcasm.... Smh. Nvm. Lol

O_O

GET OUTTA HERE THREN! lol :D

livingdead713
08-03-2012, 09:03 PM
green biker legs.... 5.4

Flowman
08-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Added Sea Captain Colonial Top to 4.1

monarchival
08-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Green biker helm map 1.1 & 1.2

Takezaki
08-03-2012, 11:17 PM
work for a living,an have an active dating life!

I genuinely lol'ed.

WinterKate
08-04-2012, 12:02 AM
5.4 green biker leggings :)

mafiainc42
08-04-2012, 01:45 AM
7.3 odl

InsidiousnesS
08-04-2012, 04:41 AM
Sea Colonial Leggings Drop at 10.1 @ 4th Body on the right Pics on my thread soon!

Flowman
08-04-2012, 09:13 AM
Updated. Thanks guys

frostine
08-04-2012, 09:28 AM
I took another newbie alt for a few runs and got THREE orange desire hats in my first and only run of map 6-1 (downtown suburbs-hollow grove cleanup). Three hat drops in one run! I then went to the vampire district wearing one, and people assumed I was a noob to the game. It was funny watching people demanding me to take off my hat and sell it. Ironically the person who wanted to give me the least money was wearing gamer pants. I didn't tell people I had three. I never get easy drops on my my two lvl 26 characters without running a map constantly...I always seem to get drops on my lvl 13. Yesterday was the sea captains top in one run. Today its orange desire hat from 6-1.

Flowman
08-04-2012, 09:42 AM
I took another newbie alt for a few runs and got THREE orange desire hats in my first and only run of map 6-1 (downtown suburbs-hollow grove cleanup). Three hat drops in one run! I then went to the vampire district wearing one, and people assumed I was a noob to the game. It was funny watching people demanding me to take off my hat and sell it. Ironically the person who wanted to give me the least money was wearing gamer pants. I didn't tell people I had three. I never get easy drops on my my two lvl 26 characters without running a map constantly...I always seem to get drops on my lvl 13. Yesterday was the sea captains top in one run. Today its orange desire hat from 6-1.

And STS tells me drops aren't added in on a timer LOL. I went close to 100 runs without one of the new vanities, then got 3 in 3 runs. Thanks for the hat drop, I didn't have that one yet.

Flowman
08-04-2012, 07:25 PM
updated once again, thanks Gluttony

whitebeard
08-04-2012, 11:27 PM
I got the undead antlers mask at the 1.4 map.. maybe u can list it too..

Flowman
08-04-2012, 11:42 PM
I got the undead antlers mask at the 1.4 map.. maybe u can list it too..

you have any proof?

InsidiousnesS
08-05-2012, 02:32 AM
Orange gamblers leggings at 10.1
I'll add a pic

whitebeard
08-05-2012, 04:07 AM
Didnt have any pict.. just have the mask.. sorry if this dosnt proof anything..

WinterKate
08-05-2012, 07:23 AM
7.5 eagle
10.3 Sea Captain Colonial Legs

Avoyelles
08-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Grrrrrrrr >;P

frostine
08-05-2012, 10:35 AM
7-1 gallows alley slum - thug death: Orange Desire Leggings. Once again found on a first run with a low lvl alt...

RedRyder
08-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Why isn't this sticky'd yetttttt

RedRyder
08-05-2012, 05:31 PM
And what level are these alts you guys are getting the drops with!?

Flowman
08-05-2012, 08:24 PM

your guess is as good as mine :p

Carapace
08-05-2012, 09:58 PM

Done and Done

Flowman
08-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Thanks Cara :D
Glad I won't have to check if this is bumped or not :p

Marrypoppins
08-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Just dropped orange desire hat I suburbs- leave it alone 6-4 I believe..

I'm Siri
08-06-2012, 02:25 AM
Albino bats. 11-1

Valkyriee
08-06-2012, 02:31 AM
Ummmm hi, I'm currently hunting for gamer legs in dead end, but can someone tell me where gamer shirt is? I seen it on one person who said she got it from a level 7 person. So is gamer shirt an in-mission drop or a nightly reward? Please let me know I'm desperate to get this set!!! Thanks ^_^

Rare
08-06-2012, 05:58 AM
Ummmm hi, I'm currently hunting for gamer legs in dead end, but can someone tell me where gamer shirt is? I seen it on one person who said she got it from a level 7 person. So is gamer shirt an in-mission drop or a nightly reward? Please let me know I'm desperate to get this set!!! Thanks ^_^

You and everyone else

Flowman
08-06-2012, 08:19 AM
Albino bats. 11-1

Did you get the drop Siri?

Edit: Confirmed. Added to the list. Thanks Siri.

Marrypoppins
08-06-2012, 10:13 AM
Forgot to add orange desire hat to 6-4 my man :)

Urqui
08-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Orange Gambler Top
Outskirt, Underground(Got it from one of the gray dogs or whatever they are)

There we is Flow;)

sun light
08-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Orange Gamer Top
gamer top?? or orange gambler top?

Urqui
08-06-2012, 05:44 PM
gamer top?? or orange gambler top?

"last edited by flowman"

Pauly
08-06-2012, 05:58 PM
only heard of 1 rumor of where gamer top could be and i sitll have had no luck..

Flowman
08-06-2012, 07:16 PM
My mistake. I mean't GAMBLER top sorry

Can you edit that post please?

Urqui
08-06-2012, 07:56 PM
Can you edit that post please?

Edit it to what? Lol sorry idk what you want me to edit it to :confused:
Also got biker top on map3 (forgot the name) first level, from a zombie

Flowman
08-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Edit it to what? Lol sorry idk what you want me to edit it to :confused:
Also got biker top on map3 (forgot the name) first level, from a zombie

Change the word GAMER to GAMBLER...

mafiainc42
08-07-2012, 04:19 AM
Orange Gambler Top

There we is Flow;)

Black Jack or BINGO which is it?

Flowman
08-07-2012, 04:30 AM
Thanks urqui :D

migueldamasta
08-07-2012, 11:34 AM
undead antlers@ dark hollow first map

Flowman
08-07-2012, 12:44 PM

Screw you Miguel. I hate you. :p

Thanks bro.

octavos
08-07-2012, 12:45 PM

Screw you Miguel. I hate you. :p

Thanks bro.

:vshock: people on there second undeads eh XD

Flowman
08-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Which confirms the assumption that Judgement and I made that Gamer drops with Undead :p

Rare
08-07-2012, 03:58 PM

Gamer Top. Dark Hallow - Hunter Killer (3.1)

octavos
08-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Which confirms the assumption that Judgement and I made that Gamer drops with Undead :p

guess i know what im doing later this week XD

Flowman
08-07-2012, 05:21 PM

Gamer Top. Dark Hallow - Hunter Killer (3.1)

:D

What part of the map?

Rare
08-07-2012, 05:30 PM
I got it from one of the mobs in the first room you go into.

InsidiousnesS
08-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Sea captain top drop at 4.3

kluu
08-08-2012, 08:43 PM
for those still looking for undead antlers.. after countless runs and many hours since the solstice started i finally had it drop in curse of fenris left side room with the wolves around 5pm PST

GreedyTop
08-08-2012, 08:54 PM
for those still looking for undead antlers.. after countless runs and many hours since the solstice started i finally had it drop in curse of fenris left side room with the wolves around 5pm PST

Yaaaaaay it only happened cause of Inna... she finally asked the DL gods for their blessing and to have u stop complaining lmao now let's get them white pigeons!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

jeikoo
08-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Hey thanks so much for the great info...

I didn't get a snapshot but I just got a Dark Manic Mask in 8.3, my IGN is poonmuncher if u need confirmation. Also earlier today my friend DivineSin (IGN) obtained Gamer Legs in 9.4 & Undead Antlers in 1.4. If you need confirmation I'm sure they will show ya.

octavos
08-09-2012, 05:00 PM
New top...drops where gamer top drops 3-1

-_- thought it was gamer....i was so aggravated

here is for the dudes

Rawrimafish
08-09-2012, 05:19 PM
whats it look like on male

octavos
08-09-2012, 05:22 PM
whats it look like on male

updated

Mrsberry
08-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Ugh that must have realy sucked u think u got gamer and turns out to be some ugly new top.

octavos
08-09-2012, 05:34 PM
Ugh that must have realy sucked u think u got gamer and turns out to be some ugly new top.

I was running around like crazy (i was like finally, been farming all day and no vanity)...then i picked it up and was like "what the??!?!?!"
yea, its like when you buy an ice cream cone, and poof it falls to the floor....yup thats the feeling.