View Full Version : 48 Pvp is coming Back!

Pars
07-09-2022, 04:37 AM
Hi guys,today I invite you all to 48 pvp. So why 48?
-48 is the only level that doesn't use the Speed ​​set among other levels.
-48 is the easiest/cheapest level to find and buy items. (Glint Set/Pp/Rendtail/Ds etc.)
-48 is the most balanced level in terms of taking/dealing damage.
-48 has Dragon Sword Lavas, Glint Set Hooks, Dragon Staff Buff/Debuff and more!

I left my video below, Watch it and comment the balance of pvp for yourself.

We are waiting for you all at the awake event.

https://youtu.be/fDd5Ift_Xtg

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Trenton
07-10-2022, 12:39 AM
Once Awakening event comes and I find some weapons, I'm gonna try rogue at L48, I shall see you guys again soon! IGN Skyrim

I don't have the Underhul set, I've got some random Potency armor on rn, but I have Glint helm/43 myth belt/Rendtail/PP/Lizzy so now just need armor/weapon but idk what armor to buy

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

xTRICKEDx
07-10-2022, 03:05 AM
defo looks like a gold trap here. Full jewels aren't even 50m and you claim that a set is 50-100.
daggers themselves are over 100m so I'm not seeing the maths add up :/

Pars
07-10-2022, 03:06 AM
Once Awakening event comes and I find some weapons, I'm gonna try rogue at L48, I shall see you guys again soon! IGN Skyrim

I don't have the Underhul set, I've got some random Potency armor on rn, but I have Glint helm/43 myth belt/Rendtail/PP/Lizzy so now just need armor/weapon but idk what armor to buy

Sent from my SM-A516U using TapatalkUnderhul armor same stats as Glintstone armor [emoji4]

Pars
07-10-2022, 05:17 AM
defo looks like a gold trap here. Full jewels aren't even 50m and you claim that a set is 50-100.
daggers themselves are over 100m so I'm not seeing the maths add up :/Roman daggers 45 lvl was for 13m in auction like 3 days ago, can you tellme which daggers is 100m?

Holyshox
07-10-2022, 05:27 AM
Roman daggers 45 lvl was for 13m in auction like 3 days ago, can you tellme which daggers is 100m?

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildiParade/Fest/Carneval dags should worth a huge pile of gold, a guy just thrown 300m+ on the table for it.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Critie
07-10-2022, 06:35 AM
roman daggers are useless compared to rach or carnival/parade.
no way im playing with damage that weak, you'll get smacked lmao.
its a joke at this point, honestly.

Pars
07-10-2022, 08:33 AM
Parade/Fest/Carneval dags should worth a huge pile of gold, a guy just thrown 300m+ on the table for it.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit TapatalkDude Im using roman daggers in this video why u still talking about parade or rach, theres no one sells rach or parade.
roman daggers are useless compared to rach or carnival/parade.
no way im playing with damage that weak, you'll get smacked lmao.
its a joke at this point, honestly.I used romans in video , parade/rach daggers just adds around 70-100 damage on romans. Your damage will be around 2.3+ already and its enough to get a good score.

Guys wake up, Im player of this lvl you guys are unexperienced and still judging the zone lmao.

I bet you guys are new player to judge oldschool pvp style.

Holyshox
07-11-2022, 02:46 AM
Roman daggers 45 lvl was for 13m in auction like 3 days ago, can you tellme which daggers is 100m?

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi"can u tell me which daggers are 100m+"
Im just saying.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Critie
07-11-2022, 05:17 AM
bro you were literally getting one combo in that clash in video.
you only managed to survive by rg and tank stacking obviously.
Those players were all pretty average too, should show a 1v1 against top tier rogues and we'll see where romans get ya.