PDA

View Full Version : Cape increase with new levels

Dahitman
07-27-2012, 12:45 PM
Hey everybody. Anyone know when (or have an idea) they'll be level cap increase w/ new levels? I'm sure there is a thread going someone on it. Must have missed it.

Worship
07-27-2012, 12:50 PM
Nope, from what I've heard/seen there aren't any threads/posts about it. Correct me if I am wrong, but they would definitely tell us in advance by a few weeks if there is one. Probably for money reasons, like if you want to cap before they raise it, you'll buy tons of elixirs before they cap it.. So unless they are keeping it a secret (from what some people think) theres not going to be one just yet..

Dahitman
07-27-2012, 02:13 PM
Ouch.... that news hurt

KillaSkillz
07-27-2012, 03:43 PM
This was a Samhayne response to FlashBackflips question 1-31 2012

"Hey Flashbackflip,

Good post and thanks for the input. The concern would be to keep the expectations set correctly. Right now, the team is pretty focused on getting Dark Legends out the door and that's holding up the next act to Star Legends a bit. Scorn Act II is coming, but it will be a bit longer than Star Legends players have probably been accustomed to. Scorn Act I was mid December and we're only 6 weeks out from that. We know content is king and what keeps people coming back, but there is the trade off with DL. We certainly value the feedback we receive and I agree we could be more active here letting you know that it's valuable. Just right now we're not looking to act on much of it, since they are larger initiatives and Scorn Act II and Act III are mostly set.

Warm regards,
Samhayne"

There are other hints that it would be after DL Beta and PL's Humania (probably spelled that wrong).

Now with AL, and no teasers of Part 2, I have no clue if we will get the update with level cap increase before or after Arcane Legends release. No clue.
These little events seem to be stalling and tossing a bone, to the content hungry, but people are already losing interest in The Hive.

Cahaun
07-27-2012, 04:04 PM
Predicting a post Sam will make:

"We will holding off on Vularia Act II until Arcane Legend's release"

>_<

Deathpunch
07-28-2012, 10:59 AM

"We will holding off on Vularia Act II until pigs fly AND Hell freezes over"

>_<

Fixed it for ya.

-----
NOTE TO READER: The above post should most likely be read in a sarcastic tone.

Popular
07-28-2012, 11:02 AM

"We will holding off on Vularia Act II until 3102"

>_<

Fixed again :P

urmommy
08-02-2012, 11:32 AM
I think we get Act II after the release of AL because if we get update before it's out then most people would be focused on capping and not alot of people would play AL.

Deathpunch
08-02-2012, 12:52 PM
I think we get Act II after the release of AL because if we get update before it's out then most people would be focused on capping and not alot of people would play AL.

I swear to God that if the cap update does not drop before AL releases I will wash my hands completely and totally of STS and their games. I'll one star everything in the market and tell my friends and family to avoid them like the plague.

-----
NOTE TO READER: The above post should most definitely NOT be read in a sarcastic tone.

Popular
08-02-2012, 01:56 PM
O
I swear to God that if the cap update does not drop before AL releases I will wash my hands completely and totally of STS and their games. I'll one star everything in the market and tell my friends and family to avoid them like the plague.

-----
NOTE TO READER: The above post should most definitely NOT be read in a sarcastic tone.

Amen

Xaphan Fox
08-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Hey look l! More plat gambles! Al need funding!
*gigglescampers*

Popular
08-02-2012, 01:59 PM
*gigglescampers*

Why am i out of thanks when i need to thank!!!

Cahaun
08-02-2012, 02:02 PM
*gigglescampers*

Why am i out of thanks when i need to thank!!!
Why can't I thanks or like on the mobile app when I need to? >_<

Popular
08-02-2012, 02:04 PM
Why can't I thanks or like on the mobile app when I need to? >_<

You can do *view full site* 0.0