PDA

View Full Version : LEAVE BRITTANY *cough* devs *end cough* ALONE!!! X'O

RedRyder
08-27-2010, 12:05 AM
You guys are getting way too butthurt about the wonderful fellows at spacetime studios falling behind on schedule. Im 100% certain they have other projects to work on and cant dedicate their lives to PL. They do the best they can which is amazing in itself. They said themselves that the roadmap they made was a ROUGH outline of things to come, so calm your nipples guys!

They gave us the best mmo on a mobile platform, without them we'd be stuck playing those text based "mmo's" like mafia wars that everyone recycles with just different pictures and titles.

They do a great job with patch updates constantly coming through, amazing content, and great social environment to make some cool friends near and far.

Long story short, be nice and appreciative! The Dev's f*ing rock, and great things will continue to come in the future, i bet everything on that. Take it easy and let things fall into place

Haikus
08-27-2010, 12:09 AM
nuff' said.

Cascade
08-27-2010, 12:10 AM
I second this yo...

Kurlz
08-27-2010, 12:12 AM
You guys are getting way too butthurt about the wonderful fellows at spacetime studios falling behind on schedule. Im 100% certain they have other projects to work on and cant dedicate their lives to PL. They do the best they can which is amazing in itself. They said themselves that the roadmap they made was a ROUGH outline of things to come, so calm your nipples guys!

They gave us the best mmo on a mobile platform, without them we'd be stuck playing those text based "mmo's" like mafia wars that everyone recycles with just different pictures and titles.

They do a great job with patch updates constantly coming through, amazing content, and great social environment to make some cool friends near and far.

Long story short, be nice and appreciative! The Dev's f*ing rock, and great things will continue to come in the future, i bet everything on that. Take it easy and let things fall into place

ummm...i agree. but....calm your nipples???

RedRyder
08-27-2010, 12:15 AM
ummm...i agree. but....calm your nipples???

I have a little brother that says this lol kinda caught onto me :p but thats besides the point!

Kurlz
08-27-2010, 12:39 AM
I have a little brother that says this lol kinda caught onto me :p but thats besides the point!

ok then...lol, the only other thing like that that ive heard was, "JUST COOL YOUR TITS DUDE!!"
needless to say, i peed a little. lol

RedRyder
08-27-2010, 12:51 AM
i peed a little.

Sounds like a personal problem :p

TwinkTastical
08-27-2010, 12:53 AM
lol... They making Auction house

Dharken
08-27-2010, 12:55 AM
Good thread. I remember back in the MajorMUD days we would propose ideas and argue about things constantly in message boards. This went on for YEARS. I don't think we influenced a single change in that game - and the updates came one or two a year as I remember.

We're very lucky that the PL devs read this forum and seem to take suggestions on-board at all - not all dev's do that.

PL "FTW" as they say these days. :)

Kurlz
08-27-2010, 01:23 AM
Sounds like a personal problem :p

lol...its okay, i was kidding.