PDA

View Full Version : Old gems (tarlok, glacial, blood, fire gems)

tamodo
07-10-2022, 10:20 AM
I wonder if these gems have value? and around how much would they cost?

I also have a necropolis cursed skull which from first glance would seem like a good pvp jewel (at least i think so xD)

thank you and have a good day everyone!!

Itznawaz
07-10-2022, 11:12 AM
I have that necropolis skull, those dont have much value , its just like something 500k and all other gems also is around 500k

Its not useable for items below lvl 46

Trenton
07-10-2022, 11:22 AM
If you have Eyes of Syrillax, those can be worth something in the right item but yeah, they're only for twink items, which can definitely be profitable but it's gonna mainly just be Para gems that people want on their twink gear

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Itznawaz
07-10-2022, 11:25 AM
If you have Eyes of Syrillax, those can be worth something in the right item but yeah, they're only for twink items, which can definitely be profitable but it's gonna mainly just be Para gems that people want on their twink gear

Sent from my SM-A516U using TapatalkPara gems and eye is untradeable as per i know

tamodo
07-10-2022, 12:18 PM
I have that necropolis skull, those dont have much value , its just like something 500k and all other gems also is around 500k

Its not useable for items below lvl 46

i see.... thank you very much! i just thought it would appeal to those who have pvp characters around level 40+ thank you!

tamodo
07-10-2022, 12:22 PM

oh yeah those para items are expensive af xD thanks though !

Trenton
07-10-2022, 05:04 PM
Para gems and eye is untradeable as per i knowThat's what I mean, people are interested in the items with paras. So the only way a Para gem in your inventory is of any value is if you put it on a PvP item and sell the item

Encryptions
07-10-2022, 05:23 PM
Not worth a whole lot, I actually have some on me still. Old days of crafting these things with fire essence blood essence etc, they crashed to like 2k each or so when the new jewels update came out.