PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks To STS Hard Work!

SkillFullGamer
07-27-2012, 04:12 PM
I just thought I'd give out a special thanks to STS and all the Developers and workers that make such a game possible. They have trully revolutionalized how MMROPG's are via mobile and expanded the experience tablets, and computers everywhere. The stunning graphics and constant content update is unmatched by any app out there. And its brought to us Free, the choice tspend real money is completely optional, is amazing. So cheers, to STS , and I look forward to seeing what they'll do next, and hopefully seeing the series grow even bigger than it is.

FYI: Not to put down any other companies or apps, but I've provided some screenshots of the competion of STS of mmorpgs, and you tell me ? Are they even close to STS Grandness lol? The Difference is clear....

akfury
07-28-2012, 01:07 PM
I really enjoy star legends and appreciate sts but the cap wait is getting ridiculous instead of hive or infested deck they should of been working on scorn II now we are going to have to wait another month at least probably more :/

SkillFullGamer
07-28-2012, 01:11 PM
What bothers me is how Pocket Legends get priority over us on everything...

akfury
07-28-2012, 01:19 PM

I don't mind PL getting priority what bugs me is the baby DL gets priority and now the new baby AL is also getting priority before its born !

iAmPain
07-28-2012, 01:39 PM
omg. are u playing world of IMO too?! love that game. :) that was the first mmo i played Hardcore. then SL!

Cahaun
07-28-2012, 01:50 PM

I don't mind PL getting priority what bugs me is the baby DL gets priority and now the new baby AL is also getting priority before its born !
Ikr? After Humania was released, I was thinking "Ok that's out, now for Star Legends!", but then they're like "Oh Dark Legends is getting it's cap raised first" and then I see the Arcane Legends >_<
I know the hive and and Infested Deck was supposed to satisfy SL players even though the event itself was late, but we wanted a lvl cap to satisfy our hunger for New Things for a few more months. I'm debating whether or not to lvl up my altar to the cap or to just do PL. Actually I'm playing PL more sooooo...
I don't know

akfury
07-28-2012, 01:54 PM
Ikr? After Humania was released, I was thinking "Ok that's out, now for Star Legends!", but then they're like "Oh Dark Legends is getting it's cap raised first" and then I see the Arcane Legends >_<
I know the hive and and Infested Deck was supposed to satisfy SL players even though the event itself was late, but we wanted a lvl cap to satisfy our hunger for New Things for a few more months. I'm debating whether or not to lvl up my altar to the cap or to just do PL. Actually I'm playing PL more sooooo...
I don't know

I'm just playing skyrim...

Jblazer
07-28-2012, 01:58 PM
Star Legends is amazing!It's hard enough for you guys to make these games,then you put in contests like the Shootout today!STS has the best out there.:)

Deathpunch
07-28-2012, 03:38 PM

DCUO here.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

SkillFullGamer
07-29-2012, 01:12 AM
Lol Ak :D Skyrim! Diablo 3 where's it at!!

blurryeyes
07-29-2012, 01:19 AM
i play all 3 PL,SL,DL from time to time, now since the infested deck and hive I have been playing more SL now!

akfury
07-29-2012, 01:19 AM
Lol Ak :D Skyrim! Diablo 3 where's it at!!

Eh ive been playing elder scrolls since I was 6 and there making a elder scroll online 2013 so I'm super excited :D