PDA

View Full Version : Planar arena spider allied

Bokirgaming
07-12-2022, 09:07 AM
It's to hard when i already solo running planar arena to got achievement. But it to hard to find that bosses with spider alllied now.
It has been x50+++ but i got nothing that.
Thanks

Futumsh
07-12-2022, 09:57 AM
No clue what you're talking about, but doesn't sound like a bug to me.

Pars
07-12-2022, 10:03 AM
It's to hard when i already solo running planar arena to got achievement. But it to hard to find that bosses with spider alllied now.
It has been x50+++ but i got nothing that.
ThanksTheres no have any aps including spiders.

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Futumsh
07-12-2022, 10:04 AM
Theres no have any aps including spiders.

You'll have to explain clearly and in detail if there's something that needs looked at. This has no meaning to me.

Pars
07-12-2022, 11:18 AM
You'll have to explain clearly and in detail if there's something that needs looked at. This has no meaning to me.In the past, Spider boss were spawning tiny spiders. This no longer exists. He thinks this is an aps and he is wrong, I wanted to point that out. There is no problem to fix.

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Bokirgaming
07-12-2022, 12:50 PM
I mean, example
Aps running gambit: defeated frostir with any enviroment challange proxi curse, mushrom, spider, posion pool
Aps spider neighborhood: defeared glob, rutger, stahl with tiny spider as their allies.

I think i was find the corrupted here where i find that boss not summoning environment challange ( is empty challange). Anytime i still waiting and not killing the boss for the environment chalange, but its nothing any chalange release.
So i assumpt its that boss with empty challange is spider environment challange

Bokirgaming
07-12-2022, 12:52 PM
And at past, the spider environment challange is very eazy to find at any bosses