PDA

View Full Version : Preview 7/13/22 | Awakenings Extravaganza! + Watercrafts, Spirit Gear & more next!

Remiem
07-13-2022, 06:45 AM
Wake up! It's time to stock up on awakenings!

For one week only, 7/14-7/21, head to the store for a chance to snag all of the Awakening Gems your Legendary heart desires, including those special limited gems that only appear during this event (see below)!

Here are the details...

Awakening Gems:
Singles: 10k gold
Bundle of 50: 500k gold

Trade-friendly Awakening Gems:
Singles: 30K gold
Pack of 50: 1.5MM gold

Last but not least, these extra powerful awakenings are available only from Elite Awakening Gems, and can only be rolled for a limited time!

Limited Time For Weapon Awakenings:

• 15 All Stats
• 5% All Stats
• 20% Boss Damage
• 5% Crit
• 6 Damage
• 3% Damage
• 15 Dex
• 5% Dex
• 15% Elite Damage
• 125% Gold Loot
• 5% Health
• 15 Int
• 5% Int
• 5% Mana
• 15% Movement Speed
• 15 Str
• 5% Str

Limited Time for All other Slots:

• 10 All Stats
• 3% All Stats
• 15% Boss Damage
• 3% Crit
• 5 Damage
• 2% Damage
• 12 Dex
• 4% Dex
• 15% Elite Damage
• 150 Health
• 3% Health
• 12 Int
• 4% Int
• 150 Mana
• 3% Mana
• 15% Movement Speed
• 12 Str
• 4% Str

Bonus Limited Time for Helmet/Armor:

• 50% Gold Loot

Bonus Limited Time for Artifact:

• 2% Haste

Best of luck, Legends!

What's up next?

Watercraft Rally

As we teased last week, the Watercraft Rally will begin after the Awakenings Event. You got a peak at the crafts, but how about the rewards?

Keep an eye out for a few seaworthy vanity items...

And a boat rack for your home to show all your friends that you may be inside now, but you belong on wide open waters.

Along with new titles and a badge for leaderboard winners!

New "Eating Machine" Spirit Gear

We've also got new Spirit gear pieces in the works, inspired by Mecharydon himself. To secure these new pieces, you'll be on the hunt for new Broken Spirit components of various rarities to craft Eating Machine armor, helm, and weapons.

Here's a look at the starting stats for these spirit pieces:

More on this (including weapon proc info) soon!

Zodias Gauntlet

Last but not least, prepare for one of the most intense Zodias challenges yet, a new Elite Zodias Gauntlet! Do not enter lightly. Endgame players will need gear up to the teeth and join forces in teams of 3 (one of each class) to take on wave after wave of powerful monsters.

But, your efforts will certainly be rewarded, with opportunities for gobs of gold and a special seasonal badge for those who manage to climb to the top of the leaderboards.

You can look forward to those doors opening sometime next month.

caabarader
07-13-2022, 09:22 AM
Wake up! It's time to stock up on awakenings!

For one week only, 7/14-7/21, head to the store for a chance to snag all of the Awakening Gems your Legendary heart desires, including those special limited gems that only appear during this event (see below)!

Here are the details...

Awakening Gems:
Singles: 10k gold
Bundle of 50: 500k gold

Trade-friendly Awakening Gems:
Singles: 30K gold
Pack of 50: 1.5MM gold

Last but not least, these extra powerful awakenings are available only from Elite Awakening Gems, and can only be rolled for a limited time!

Limited Time For Weapon Awakenings:

• 15 All Stats
• 5% All Stats
• 20% Boss Damage
• 5% Crit
• 6 Damage
• 3% Damage
• 15 Dex
• 5% Dex
• 15% Elite Damage
• 125% Gold Loot
• 5% Health
• 15 Int
• 5% Int
• 5% Mana
• 15% Movement Speed
• 15 Str
• 5% Str

Limited Time for All other Slots:

• 10 All Stats
• 3% All Stats
• 15% Boss Damage
• 3% Crit
• 5 Damage
• 2% Damage
• 12 Dex
• 4% Dex
• 15% Elite Damage
• 150 Health
• 3% Health
• 12 Int
• 4% Int
• 150 Mana
• 3% Mana
• 15% Movement Speed
• 12 Str
• 4% Str

Bonus Limited Time for Helmet/Armor:

• 50% Gold Loot

Bonus Limited Time for Artifact:

• 2% Haste

Best of luck, Legends!

What's up next?

Watercraft Rally

As we teased last week, the Watercraft Rally will begin after the Awakenings Event. You got a peak at the crafts, but how about the rewards?

Keep an eye out for a few seaworthy vanity items...

And a boat rack for your home to show all your friends that you may be inside now, but you belong on wide open waters.

Along with new titles and a badge for leaderboard winners!

New "Eating Machine" Spirit Gear

We've also got new Spirit gear pieces in the works, inspired by Mecharydon himself. To secure these new pieces, you'll be on the hunt for new Broken Spirit components of various rarities to craft Eating Machine armor, helm, and weapons.

Here's a look at the starting stats for these spirit pieces:

More on this (including weapon proc info) soon!

Zodias Gauntlet

Last but not least, prepare for one of the most intense Zodias challenges yet, a new Elite Zodias Gauntlet! Do not enter lightly. Endgame players will need gear up to the teeth and join forces in teams of 3 (one of each class) to take on wave after wave of powerful monsters.

But, your efforts will certainly be rewarded, with opportunities for gobs of gold and a special seasonal badge for those who manage to climb to the top of the leaderboards.

You can look forward to those doors opening sometime next month.About zodias gauntlet, so that's like something that will be for game forever?

Fearrr
07-13-2022, 09:27 AM
Looking forward to the New "Eating Machine" Spirit Gear! And Proc info as well. Please...have some type of item for Plat and Tradable that allows us to Lvl up Spirit Gear as long as it's in the Inventory and does not have to be equipped. This could be very profitable and make things more convenient farming Spirit XP.

Encryptions
07-13-2022, 09:29 AM
Increase chance at getting 2% haste on arti.

caabarader
07-13-2022, 09:32 AM
>You can look forward to those *doors* opening sometime next month.<

Would the second door be the gauntlet @-@https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220713/1013b7d12e4b8135b2c211b8cc9c5992.jpg

Cinco
07-13-2022, 09:35 AM
Looking forward to the New "Eating Machine" Spirit Gear! And Proc info as well. Please...have some type of item for Plat and Tradable that allows us to Lvl up Spirit Gear as long as it's in the Inventory and does not have to be equipped. This could be very profitable and make things more convenient farming Spirit XP.

I think that is a very good idea but I'm not sure that it could work exactly like that (an unequipped inventory item that gives Spirit XP bonuses) but I'll see what can be done. Thanks!

Marosok
07-13-2022, 09:35 AM
Are old spirit (weap, arm, helm) components to craft new spirit? I want to know, if they will finally get some use after years of being useless gear.

Ty

snakeeyes
07-13-2022, 09:37 AM
Nice new spirit items, It is posible to add spirit tokens to zodias?

Adek Nakal
07-13-2022, 09:38 AM
mythic gear is relatively cheap now whats the point having spirit gear if its useless*

Nexior
07-13-2022, 09:39 AM
I think that is a very good idea but I'm not sure that it could work exactly like that (an unequipped inventory item that gives Spirit XP bonuses) but I'll see what can be done. Thanks!Yes please add this. Old spirit gears was so hard to lvl up. Me after 3years intensive playing 54lvl..

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Darndamsel
07-13-2022, 09:41 AM
Exciting news! Will there be a lesser map to run for leveling the new spirit gear like we had in Festerfang for the swamp spirit weapons? If we're going to be leveling 3 pieces of gear simultaneously, it'd be nice to stay somewhat alive doing it. :)

Ummmmm
07-13-2022, 09:42 AM
Why are those spirit gears leveled at 76? Shouldn’t they be 81?

Also, will the spirit stuff be something added permanently through boss drops? Will the new gauntlet tie into it somehow?

Fearrr
07-13-2022, 09:45 AM
I think that is a very good idea but I'm not sure that it could work exactly like that (an unequipped inventory item that gives Spirit XP bonuses) but I'll see what can be done. Thanks!

Hmm how to word this... So like how Undying Orb works in the inventory at certain Lvls... Is there a way to have a Orb similar but it allows the Kills to go directly to the Spirit Gear sitting in our inventory also as if they were equipped on us. Is there a way to code it like that?

Nexior
07-13-2022, 09:45 AM
Also can u add banner or something what stay for gauntlet lb.. feel useless spend millions just for a badge . We already see evg/hydra/orrick/new portals literally playing few people. And new portals just 8people...

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Pyrogenie
07-13-2022, 09:48 AM
Nice. Good looking stuffs we got here.

Jemstroyer
07-13-2022, 09:56 AM
Warriors base Armor stat in weapons are getting smaller, rog/mage weps more tankier lol

Marcin Bugaj
07-13-2022, 10:07 AM
why rogue daggers 71lvl (pic)??

Wysłane z mojego ALE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

sunaycan
07-13-2022, 10:11 AM
^.^

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

tapsykrete
07-13-2022, 10:12 AM
better if get max level for spirit gear/ weapon become shining or have atlist effects.

Cinco
07-13-2022, 10:23 AM
Hmm how to word this... So like how Undying Orb works in the inventory at certain Lvls... Is there a way to have a Orb similar but it allows the Kills to go directly to the Spirit Gear sitting in our inventory also as if they were equipped on us. Is there a way to code it like that?

I know precisely what you mean. Just setting expectations since I have yet to look into the mechanics. I'll update when I have more info :-)

mhysaa
07-13-2022, 10:33 AM
Is there a mistake in the pictures? Or why only rogue daggers weap are lvl 71?

Cinco
07-13-2022, 10:38 AM
Why are those spirit gears leveled at 76? Shouldn’t they be 81?

Also, will the spirit stuff be something added permanently through boss drops? Will the new gauntlet tie into it somehow?

They're 76 because they're intended to level-up with (future) characters that are exploring the Zodias Campaign for the first time.

Spirit Gear acquisition will be permanent and yes the new Gauntlet will tie into it :-)

Cinco
07-13-2022, 10:41 AM

Yes that is a mistake. The Daggers require Level 76 like all the other Eating Machine gears.

Cinco
07-13-2022, 10:43 AM
About zodias gauntlet, so that's like something that will be for game forever?

Yes. It is a permanent addition to the game. Currently: kill Elite Rahabkor to open the Elite Zodias Gauntlet portal.

caabarader
07-13-2022, 10:46 AM
Yes. It is a permanent addition to the game. Currently: kill Elite Rahabkor to open the Elite Zodias Gauntlet portal.Could u describe the gold earned on gauntlet? I mean, there will be bosses that drop gold, or chests per wave or mobs that drop gold?

Cinco
07-13-2022, 10:48 AM
Could u describe the gold earned on gauntlet? I mean, there will be bosses that drop gold, or chests per wave or mobs that drop gold?

The plan is for monsters (minions, mini-bosses and bosses) to drop gold. We probably won't add any chests because there's a timer and unopened chests will keep the timer going (and you could run out of time just for forgetting to open the chest).

Trenton
07-13-2022, 10:54 AM
The plan is for monsters (minions, mini-bosses and bosses) to drop gold. We probably won't add any chests because there's a timer and unopened chests will keep the timer going (and you could run out of time just for forgetting to open the chest).Will gold loot% increase gold dropped straight from a mob/boss? I haven't been part of a campaign gauntlet event yet, this oughta be fun [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-13-2022, 10:56 AM
Will gold loot% increase gold dropped straight from a mob/boss? I haven't been part of a campaign gauntlet event yet, this oughta be fun [emoji4]

If I understand what you're asking, the answer is 'yes!' Gold Loot % bonuses will work the same way in the Elite Zodias Gauntlet as they do in other maps :-)

Trenton
07-13-2022, 11:09 AM
If I understand what you're asking, the answer is 'yes!' Gold Loot % bonuses will work the same way in the Elite Zodias Gauntlet as they do in other maps :-)Potentially awkward wording, yes that is exactly what I meant! Thank you :)

Scll
07-13-2022, 11:41 AM
@cinco out of context but is scavenger hunt some sort of gold loot event?

ZZTop
07-13-2022, 11:41 AM
Yes. It is a permanent addition to the game. Currently: kill Elite Rahabkor to open the Elite Zodias Gauntlet portal.I feel maybe elite ekenta would be a better choice. Elite Rahabkor is still a boss available to only a small group of people that alway run him with the same pts. Elite ekenta, while it would take a long long time, can be done solo and pretty fast in a pt of 4. With elite rahabkor, given how many people can run him, and the fact that it spawns once a week, i wouldnt be surprised if it would take 3-4 weeks for gauntlet to open.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Cinco
07-13-2022, 11:44 AM
I feel maybe elite ekenta would be a better choice. Elite Rahabkor is still a boss available to only a small group of people that alway run him with the same pts. Elite ekenta, while it would take a long long time, can be done solo and pretty fast in a pt of 4. With elite rahabkor, given how many people can run him, and the fact that it spawns once a week, i wouldnt be surprised if it would take 3-4 weeks for gauntlet to open.

Maybe Ekenta advances the EZG score +1, Mecharydon +5 and Rahabkor +10 (or something asymmetric like that to cover the bases and balance for difficulty / availability).

Tekila
07-13-2022, 11:48 AM
May be a good idea.
If we can have more strats on zodias gauntlet , like positioning needed for tanks like in order to make the team take less or no dmg, defensive and offensive phase, healing burst needed moment, different types of mobs that can do different things giving us a target priority it would be funnier. In a way making it team dependant. But idk if us players are ready for that. XD
Anyway thanks for carrying of the players devs, the game is relatively fun and good but you can make it a lot better.
We count on you.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

ZZTop
07-13-2022, 11:49 AM
Maybe Ekenta advances the EZG score +1, Mecharydon +5 and Rahabkor +10 (or something asymmetric like that to cover the bases and balance for difficulty / availability).Yep, thats a very good idea

arozalihd
07-13-2022, 12:23 PM
Can u make awake event 2 weeks long at least [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caabarader
07-13-2022, 12:26 PM
About gauntlet-
*I read discord that it will have 4 rooms per wave, the time gonna be 1 minute per wave or this time gonna be more?
*Also, if someone die, won't be possible to revive? Tho i think the idea of non-revive good for lb's team strategy and etc, it gonna be painful for random/gold loot farmers(still not rlly know if the gauntlet gonna be something that is focused on gold or lb), so maybe adding the possibility of revive and removing the team chance for get into lb would be cool.
About spirit gear-
*Will them somehow replace the myth gear/procs or is good have both?
*Killing mobs on zodias is still hard, and its possible by having myth gear weapons, so something that allows us to get xp even with other gear would be cool.
*Will armor/helm/belt have procs or only weapon?
*Will the procs be unlocked in a certain level?
Know it's way too earlier to some asks, but Anxiety speaks louder, so ur answer gonna be appreciated ;-)

Cinco
07-13-2022, 12:58 PM
About gauntlet-
*I read discord that it will have 4 rooms per wave, the time gonna be 1 minute per wave or this time gonna be more?
*Also, if someone die, won't be possible to revive? Tho i think the idea of non-revive good for lb's team strategy and etc, it gonna be painful for random/gold loot farmers(still not rlly know if the gauntlet gonna be something that is focused on gold or lb), so maybe adding the possibility of revive and removing the team chance for get into lb would be cool.
About spirit gear-
*Will them somehow replace the myth gear/procs or is good have both?
*Killing mobs on zodias is still hard, and its possible by having myth gear weapons, so something that allows us to get xp even with other gear would be cool.
*Will armor/helm/belt have procs or only weapon?
*Will the procs be unlocked in a certain level?
Know it's way too earlier to some asks, but Anxiety speaks louder, so ur answer gonna be appreciated ;-)

We're testing the time per wave rn and will adjust if necessary. Currently one minute feels very challenging (but that's what we want).
Gauntlets have what we call "strict join rules:" you die, you're out. Means that the team has to keep their fellow Legends alive. I don't think it should have revives. If it had 'revive' we would have to remove it in the future to make it relevant and that would be even more unpopular than adding 50 Ranks to Fishing.
It'll be good to have both Spirit and Mythic gears. Procs are different. Spirit stats are actually a tiny bit higher when maxed to Level 60 compared to Mythic 81's
Only the Eating Machine Spirit Weapons are intended to have procs. We're saving consideration of Armor, Helmet procs for 81 Arcanes.
Spirit Weapon procs can activate at any level but the higher your Weapon level the more powerful the proc will be.

Trenton
07-13-2022, 02:56 PM
@Cinco Are the 50% gold loot enhancements for armor/helm going to be available from blue and elite gems or just elite gems?

Cinco
07-13-2022, 02:58 PM
@Cinco Are the 50% gold loot enhancements for armor/helm going to be available from blue and elite gems or just elite gems?

These are available when using Elite gems.

Xyv.io
07-13-2022, 03:34 PM
Wow STS actually doing something good? Spirit gear lol.. just don't make it 10mil xp for 1 level and make weapon have significant proc

flashio
07-13-2022, 03:48 PM
@cinco

Consider making Elite Zodias give 1 point per boss, Elite Zodias give 2 points per boss, normal Ekenta 3 points, Elite Ekenta 4 points, normal Mecharydon 4 points, Elite Mecharydon 5 points, normal Rahabkor 7 points, Elite Rahabkor 10 points towards opening gauntlet, give players choices to what content they want to run within their possibilities in order to unlock new zones.

Will Zodias Gauntlet have a normal version as well?

Will Zodias Gauntlet drop anything else besides gold?

Will New Spirit gear be able to be leveled on every piece of content or only zodias related content?

Will you add Spirit xp quest to speed up the leveling process?

Will the proc rate increase and/or get further effects added to the proc as the weapon lvls up or only increase the numbers of the proc?

Observing
07-13-2022, 03:53 PM
Nice update

Cinco
07-13-2022, 04:01 PM
@cinco

Consider making Elite Zodias give 1 point per boss, Elite Zodias give 2 points per boss, normal Ekenta 3 points, Elite Ekenta 4 points, normal Mecharydon 4 points, Elite Mecharydon 5 points, normal Rahabkor 7 points, Elite Rahabkor 10 points towards opening gauntlet, give players choices to what content they want to run within their possibilities in order to unlock new zones.

Will New Spirit gear be able to be leveled on every piece of content or only zodias related content?

Will the proc rate increase and/or get further effects added to the proc as the weapon lvls up or only increase the numbers of the proc?

I've already considered awarding points for non-portal bosses - but I'll do it again 'cause I'm in such a good mood today. Points from normal bosses seems way too cheap and effortless whereas points from portal bosses seem reasonable (for consideration)... and it's definitely a reasonable request!
There is no 'non-Elite' / normal variant of the Zodias Gauntlet.
Gold is the primary reward for EZG. I look forward to adding other rewards over time but the main objective is to provide a 'best' gold loot context for my beloved Legends.
Zodias Spirit gear can only be advanced in Zodias content and there is no plan to award Zodias Spirit XP in non-Zodias maps. Put a lot of thought into this and this is unlikely to change. We're looking into ways of increasing Spirit XP inflow. Once this issue is resolved we can reconsider allowing XP in non-Zodias zones... but if we create special stuff that improves your Zodias Spirit XP it'll never happen.
I'm planning 'Zodias Spirit XP' quests rn but I'm also looking at the proven benefits of the Spirit event(s), pets and items that influence your spirit XP inflow.
Proc rates and visual effects are unchanged as you advance the Zodias Spirit gear but the power of the proc increases with level. :-)

caabarader
07-13-2022, 04:02 PM
@cinco

Will the proc rate increase and/or get further effects added to the proc as the weapon lvls up or only increase the numbers of the proc?Nice questions, normal gauntlet would be cool, specially for non op geared players, because what i understand at some answer/preview is that gauntlet is only for ppl with op stats etc(tho its just a thought), a normal mode would be cool for farm. Tbh what i've been looking for this expansion is something fun to farm, i don't rlly get fun farming elite sunken or any portals bosses, probably due the remap or something else, so a wave based map is interesting, specially with gold loot ⊙﹏⊙

Cinco
07-13-2022, 04:03 PM
Nice questions, normal gauntlet would be cool, specially for non op geared players, because what i understand at some answer/preview is that gauntlet is only for ppl with op stats etc(tho its just a thought), a normal mode would be cool for farm. Tbh what i've been looking for this expansion is something fun to farm, i don't rlly get fun farming elite sunken or any portals bosses, probably due the remap or something else, so a wave based map is interesting, specially with gold loot ⊙﹏⊙

From what I read here on the forums - best gear for 81 is allegedly rather inexpensive.

Just sayin' ; not calling anyone out for their comments.

SweetP4ncake
07-13-2022, 04:05 PM
These are available when using Elite gems.How about 100gl on weap? It it available in Blue Normal Awake gem?

Sent from my SM-J330N using Tapatalk

caabarader
07-13-2022, 04:16 PM
From what I read here on the forums - best gear for 81 is allegedly rather inexpensive.

Just sayin' ; not calling anyone out for their comments.I see, tho what i thought is that only players with over 2.5k+ primary stats would have fun or maybe pass first waves, that's why at the first moment i thought it would be "expensive", Ofc that the team strategy also helps, but taking it out of story, players with myth set, and maybe 2k stats are expected to pass first waves as well and get some gold?

flashio
07-13-2022, 04:33 PM
Forgot to ask, will the new spirit set have some kind of bonus effect added when worn full set like Mythic set does?

Cinco
07-13-2022, 04:46 PM
Forgot to ask, will the new spirit set have some kind of bonus effect added when worn full set like Mythic set does?

A 'Zodias Spirit Set' bonus came up last week and we're considering it. We're looking at the matrix of Mythic, Set and Arcane item statistics, procs and set bonuses rn... and I think we'll wind up adding it prior to release :-)

Xuds
07-13-2022, 04:55 PM
How about 100gl on weap? It it available in Blue Normal Awake gem?

Sent from my SM-J330N using TapatalkJust click on the inspect button when you try to awake something it shows which gives what

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

terapan
07-13-2022, 05:44 PM
Finally spirit gears... Yay...
I hope the proc mechanism not as complicated as mhytic 81...

Uereazagr
07-13-2022, 05:47 PM
Great to see you adding the fan-desired content! A question: will there be a unique loot from zodias gauntlet?Also I would suggest levelling the gear with materials gradually requiring more and more of them instead of pve kills, also maybe introducing rarer materials and hidden item properties, that would be cool imo

kulldeepboro
07-13-2022, 06:09 PM
wow finally something to live on

better late than never

Sent from my nokia 3310

Fearrr
07-13-2022, 07:32 PM
I know precisely what you mean. Just setting expectations since I have yet to look into the mechanics. I'll update when I have more info :-)

Ok cool sounds good. I have another thought on this but want to wait and see what you come up with first.

A lot of great questions and answers regarding Eating Machine Spirit Gear and Zodias Gauntlet!

I have a question about Zodias Gauntlet? I know Flashio asked about a Normal and Elite Version. And you said you had no plans for a Normal Version which is fine. How about a LB Version and a Farm Version of Zodias Gauntlet? There is no Timer in the Farm Version. So we soak in the content and what is happening during these fights without the threat of a timer ruining the experience? Similar to the Arena, there would be a NPC we click on to get to the next Wave once all 4 rooms are cleared. I feel like this would be more random run friendly, which is something I plan on doing since I don't compete for LB's anymore.

Adek Nakal
07-13-2022, 09:35 PM
there is timer even on non lb vg(normal 1) i think this 1 should have too

Fearrr
07-13-2022, 10:08 PM
there is timer even on non lb vg(normal 1) i think this 1 should have too

Tbh I could care less what normal VG has... I been talking about the Timer v.s Pure Survival issue since the very First Swamp Temple Event. Matter of fact...my original suggestion about Swamp Temple before it even existed didn't have a Timer.

The Timer serves no purpose if your just farming. And this is Elite Content, it's going to be hard regardless. So ya it would be nice to finally get rid of it on a Farm only Version of this Gauntlet. If it can't happen then it can't happen.

Adek Nakal
07-13-2022, 10:19 PM
last year swamp temple do have a timer

Charles_Shadwick
07-13-2022, 11:02 PM
Why are rogue daggers lv71? Lmao

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Dashie
07-13-2022, 11:10 PM
Why are rogue daggers lv71? Lmao

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Refer below,

Yes that is a mistake. The Daggers require Level 76 like all the other Eating Machine gears.

Fearrr
07-14-2022, 12:07 AM
last year swamp temple do have a timer

I'm well aware of that.

I'm going to list some variables and examples on why the Timer is so problematic and un enjoyable. And all of this was 20 times worse for a Solo Tank v.s DPS that can sit and Afk somewhere. Player's have Spouses, Kids, Pet's, Could not be playing at home, Emergencies, Phone Calls, Someone is knocking at the door, WiFi or 4G-5G issues, Your hungary because you have been playing for the last 2-3 Hours of nonstop Waves, a Big one and one I hated the most...Having to go to the Bathroom and not the fast kind!

I can't remember if this was EVG LB Run or Farm, I think it was a LB run. We were running with a Rogue who was a parent and had a young child. Her child was sick and ended up throwing up. It took a few mins to clean up and let us know what happen. We thought she DC or something. Ofc the rest of couldn't just wait for her and the Timer ran out.

Arazaanikl
07-14-2022, 12:42 AM
there will be a plat sale right?

Xuds
07-14-2022, 12:58 AM
+1 for plat sale

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Roguemaybe
07-14-2022, 03:32 AM
+1 for plat sale
+1 for no timer

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

microwildrift
07-14-2022, 04:03 AM
Farming isn't suppose to be Comfortable and Easy.
No to no timer

Sent from my RMX2151 using Tapatalk

Madragora
07-14-2022, 04:33 AM
Coyld you also update the monthly roadmap in AL?

Bluegold8379
07-14-2022, 04:34 AM
+1 for plat sale

Killerjam
07-14-2022, 05:06 AM
+1 plat sale

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

caabarader
07-14-2022, 08:38 AM
Would love an plat sale +1

Nati AL
07-14-2022, 08:39 AM
+1 plat sale

Tekila
07-14-2022, 02:57 PM
I can’t log in lmao

Onur Gür
07-14-2022, 05:40 PM
I can’t log in lmao

Me to can't log in

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Operand
07-14-2022, 05:47 PM
Me to can't log in

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi+1,game just close

Отправлено с моего M2101K7BNY через Tapatalk

Gigannte
07-14-2022, 06:25 PM
I am very disappointed with this game! I deleted it without seeing my talisman, and I screwed up in this awakning event! I lost good status trying others better! this event should end!

caabarader
07-14-2022, 06:44 PM
I am very disappointed with this game! I deleted it without seeing my talisman, and I screwed up in this awakning event! I lost good status trying others better! this event should end!Should've keep the awakens u had

Gigannte
07-15-2022, 06:45 AM
could put free blue awakening in this event, or some quest, and a bag to farm gold today in this game! ty

Holyshox
07-15-2022, 11:59 PM
Those hotfixes without any informations in it are hilarious.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Holyshox
07-17-2022, 06:00 AM
Those hotfixes without any informations in it are hilarious.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit TapatalkEdit: @Cinco, ya forgot to add arc items before dropping extravaganza huh?

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Fearrr
07-18-2022, 07:25 AM
I'm well aware of that.

I'm going to list some variables and examples on why the Timer is so problematic and un enjoyable. And all of this was 20 times worse for a Solo Tank v.s DPS that can sit and Afk somewhere. Player's have Spouses, Kids, Pet's, Could not be playing at home, Emergencies, Phone Calls, Someone is knocking at the door, WiFi or 4G-5G issues, Your hungary because you have been playing for the last 2-3 Hours of nonstop Waves, a Big one and one I hated the most...Having to go to the Bathroom and not the fast kind!

I can't remember if this was EVG LB Run or Farm, I think it was a LB run. We were running with a Rogue who was a parent and had a young child. Her child was sick and ended up throwing up. It took a few mins to clean up and let us know what happen. We thought she DC or something. Ofc the rest of couldn't just wait for her and the Timer ran out.

@Cinco a lot of things to think about. And I will add 1 more perspective to this. Simply Cinco this opens up the opportunity to create and test another new game mode. Wave: Search and Destroy. In a Team of 3 and 1 of each class, Player’s will search all 4 Rooms of each Wave and destroy the targets, or be destroyed. Same Wave Style fun without the Timer Situational Flaws. .Elite Zodias Gauntlet Farm: Search and Destroy will test the Player’s Skill, Gear, Teamwork, and Patience as Legends work together to explore the Gauntlet. The most Tactical Farming experience to date!

Cinco here is the beautiful thing about all of this…The LB Version with Timer the original concept is already made. So if the Farm Version Data and Feedback after a month or 2 does not support Wave: Search and Destroy game mode with the removal of the Timer and addition of a NPC at end of map to go to next Wave…Change it back to the original.

Roguemaybe
07-18-2022, 08:28 AM
For the zodious event, could you also have a mode for those who have bad gear. So like split it between elite mode (For lb) and normal mode (for casual).

So those who sub par gear can still play and earn some money. Of cuz this goes without saying the elite mode could have higher/better drop rates.

Aminsamimi2000
07-18-2022, 10:06 AM
Why dagger is 71?

ZZTop
07-18-2022, 10:15 AM
For the zodious event, could you also have a mode for those who have bad gear. So like split it between elite mode (For lb) and normal mode (for casual).

So those who sub par gear can still play and earn some money. Of cuz this goes without saying the elite mode could have higher/better drop rates.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk+1. Maybe normal portal bosses add up to open normal gauntlet, while elite ones add up to open elite gauntlet

Itzmemohsin
07-18-2022, 11:56 PM
+1. Maybe normal portal bosses add up to open normal gauntlet, while elite ones add up to open elite gauntlet

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk+1 good idea

Uereazagr
07-19-2022, 04:42 PM
Or maybe both contribute to gauntlet opening, but normal maps contribute less?hmm

Adek Nakal
07-19-2022, 11:07 PM
what kind of skill do you need when they is no timer can just wait for the skill and pet cd,you call this test your skill?

Roguemaybe
07-20-2022, 02:02 AM
what kind of skill do you need when they is no timer can just wait for the skill and pet cd,you call this test your skill?If you want testing of skills, I'll suggest the honour pvp where skills play a bigger part in winning.

For most events it's often times the equipment that matter more. Think of ss, maxed out gears, awakes, pets, stacking procs, elix etc. There's nothing wrong with it like this, as many have spent millions on gears for event/lb running.

But this is why I'll suggest and elite (LB) and normal (casual) event mode, so it will appeal to different demographics.

So even if it's timed, just put it in the elite mode, not the normal ones.

Fearrr
07-20-2022, 02:50 AM
what kind of skill do you need when they is no timer can just wait for the skill and pet cd,you call this test your skill?

Only thing that would need to be addressed Skill Wise would be how Ultimate's is effected in this Map Zone in Farm Mode. A suggestion would be to only allow Ultimate's to fill up during combat only and disable fill up via time in standing in map. With the amount of Haste in this game most skills are already CD by next Wave anyway, same with the Meta Pets used.

It's Elite Content, at certain Wave it's going to get very hard for the majority of the Player Base regardless. And this is where Skill, Gear, Tactics, and Patience will come into play. Just because there is no Timer and it's not face paced gameplay like what we been used to... Doesn't mean the Skill and Challenge is not there. And no Timer Situational Flaws!

Fearrr
07-20-2022, 02:53 AM
Only thing that would need to be addressed Skill Wise would be how Ultimate's is effected in this Map Zone in Farm Mode. A suggestion would be to only allow Ultimate's to fill up during combat only and disable fill up via time in standing in map. With the amount of Haste in this game most skills are already CD by next Wave anyway, same with the Meta Pets used.

It's Elite Content, at certain Wave it's going to get very hard for the majority of the Player Base regardless. And this is where Skill, Gear, Tactics, and Patience will come into play. Just because there is no Timer and it's not face paced gameplay like what we been used to... Doesn't mean the Skill and Challenge is not there. And no Timer Situational Flaws!

Edit: At a certain Wave/ Fast Paced*

Fearrr
07-20-2022, 04:17 AM
Another point I would I like bring up and one I should of from the beginning. Elite Zodias Gauntlet Wave: Search and Destroy benefits and helps the Causal Player’s. Normal Wave Map with Timer main focus is Damage and how fast you can do it. This is not the case with Elite Zodias Gauntlet: Wave: Search and Destroy. Where the Main Focus will be about Skill and Tactics.

A Team of Casual Player’s with average Gear will only make it so far due to the fact, the Damage not being there to kill fast enough before Timer runs out. In Elite Zodias Gauntlet: Wave: Search and Destroy it’s okay if your not the most Op Mage, Rogue, and or War. It’s okay if a room takes your Team 5-10 mins to clear, as long as you get the Job done that is all that matters! This gives Casual Player’s hope and the opportunity of Wave Progression even though their Damage/Gear might not be there…But their Skill, Tactics, and Timing is. Also people won’t feel the need to instant leave in Random Join Farm because of something like the overall Damage of PT is average or low, because it won’t really matter. I know we all have seen this and maybe even experienced this during Elite Valley Gates Random Join in past when it first came out.

I consider myself a Casual Player who buys Plat now. And it’s refreshing and I have been enjoying the Game even more. The only thing I decided to keep the same is how I build my War…Which is OP.

Adek Nakal
07-20-2022, 05:41 AM
zodias gauntlet meant to be hard,its true timer serve no purpose for farming bc obviously that not the purpose of the timer, timer is an added challenge .

Tekila
07-20-2022, 02:48 PM
@cinco
Thanks for adding the cercle that shows on who the debuff is but Is a rework of neptaris possible? Actually in terms of dmg with a good set it’s okey the problème is that it is mostly difficult to aim it and sometimes event impossible to do so because the debuff on ennemy pops randomly on a random target in the mass. Idk something to make it usable but doesn’t destroy it because I really appreciate the weappon design. As an exemple maybe can we instead of poping the worms on the enemy having a buff on the nepta and spread the worms on the target that we charge attack and like for Mariano add some AOE in case we missed the target due to mobs stacking.
I feel it unfair that rogues got their mythic buffed twice or three times but warriors are left aside.