PDA

View Full Version : Kinda need a new PvP Engineer build..

XxReiReixX
07-27-2012, 09:19 PM
Okay! So, I retired my engineer and before I did.. I was a pretty decent one... lolz.. Now I'm trying to start PvP again.. and I've tried all of these build here on the forums.. and I've seen the engi's I've fought before.. and they dont want to share their "new builds" but they seriously kick butt for an engi.. (Asigrieofay [still don't know how to spell that], thrjax [spelt wrong too lol]) So i could beat them before.. a looooonnnng time ago but not anymore lolz... so was kinda wondering and needed help with finding a pretty killer build for engineers now.. Thanx to those who help.. ;) need more awshum engi's like them! xD (Akfury still awshum) lolz..

iAmPain
07-27-2012, 11:13 PM
eh? well.. for the build to be exposed they need to be retired :o (the fact that almost every player that posted their builds was retired LOL)

will someone help her?! :)

Tactx
07-27-2012, 11:51 PM
Asigreofay is on the verge of retiring, he's your best chance :P

akfury
07-28-2012, 01:23 AM
Pff I wasn't retired, we can test together reichan :) I'm more than willing to help

Zaonabiuibil
07-28-2012, 08:46 AM
Pff I wasn't retired, we can test together reichan :) I'm more than willing to help

He taught my eng, Enchilada. You can't find too many better than Ak, that's for sure! ;)

TheRajX
07-28-2012, 09:15 AM
Some tips:

- There is no one magic build/order. If you lose you must know how to accomodate and fight again. Implants make a huuuuuge difference. :p
- The order that you present your skills is amazingly important. Switch it up an experiment. Once you find a special attribute towards a specific order, hypothesize why and make it the best build to render that attribute. (Attribute: Insane Damage, 100 HP all the time...)
- Technique has always been a meh factor to me because people always say that tactic is the #1 factor in winning. Not true but nevertheless it does play a significant role. Your job is to waste your opponents skill, and hit your opponent without getting hit yourself. If your opponent is using force sheild, either wait it out or break it before he gets to attack. Unless you have an insane damage build, don't fully charge with all skills while force shield is on (for your opponent)
-Train with crappy armor/crappy gun. This will make you better with regular armor.
-Run? This is up to you. Asigreofay uses it. Basically when your opponent makes a strong comeback and starts lowering your hp significantly, you simply run around a pillar until your fully healed and you get a second chance. I think its lame but it is a "tactic" so it is valid. Sometimes doing this will cause your opponent to spam skills and miss, and thats when you can make your move and run for it.

Alas, all these tips applied to the golden age of when the King of all guns was the nova.
With Dark Injectors, and Primed Napalm Carbines and Primed Tempest Coils,
you better start getting one of your own before you step on the battlefield.

PS: I'm sorry I really don't want to give out my exact build - but a great hinter that will definitely prime you up is to include foce shield, trans, and protection into your build - along with the dots and empathy and pain. Keep suppression for com/op - and revive for ctf/farmin if you want.

akfury
07-28-2012, 01:12 PM
Some tips:

- There is no one magic build/order. If you lose you must know how to accomodate and fight again. Implants make a huuuuuge difference. :p
- The order that you present your skills is amazingly important. Switch it up an experiment. Once you find a special attribute towards a specific order, hypothesize why and make it the best build to render that attribute. (Attribute: Insane Damage, 100 HP all the time...)
- Technique has always been a meh factor to me because people always say that tactic is the #1 factor in winning. Not true but nevertheless it does play a significant role. Your job is to waste your opponents skill, and hit your opponent without getting hit yourself. If your opponent is using force sheild, either wait it out or break it before he gets to attack. Unless you have an insane damage build, don't fully charge with all skills while force shield is on (for your opponent)
-Train with crappy armor/crappy gun. This will make you better with regular armor.
-Run? This is up to you. Asigreofay uses it. Basically when your opponent makes a strong comeback and starts lowering your hp significantly, you simply run around a pillar until your fully healed and you get a second chance. I think its lame but it is a "tactic" so it is valid. Sometimes doing this will cause your opponent to spam skills and miss, and thats when you can make your move and run for it.

Alas, all these tips applied to the golden age of when the King of all guns was the nova.
With Dark Injectors, and Primed Napalm Carbines and Primed Tempest Coils,
you better start getting one of your own before you step on the battlefield.

PS: I'm sorry I really don't want to give out my exact build - but a great hinter that will definitely prime you up is to include foce shield, trans, and protection into your build - along with the dots and empathy and pain. Keep suppression for com/op - and revive for ctf/farmin if you want.

Lol you just quoted morfics build with a trans ....

TheRajX
07-28-2012, 01:16 PM
Well Im in opposition of coining a name with a build.. because i've litterally come up with "morfics" build on my own by calculating which skills would be most effective.

But tbh for some reason this game is so wierd that the skill you might think is useless ends up being amazingly useful.

If you want it in terms my build is pretty much a combo of "morfics" and "akfuries"

:p