PDA

View Full Version : Fishing 2022 Feedback

asommers
07-13-2022, 10:43 AM
We are collecting feedback for the Fishing 2022 event in order to improve future events.

Feel free to post your likes, dislikes, comments, and criticism!

-ALS

dalthonjuanda
07-13-2022, 11:02 AM
Super boring

Sent from my ASUS_I005D using Tapatalk

✓Flo✓
07-13-2022, 11:02 AM
Increase a little bit the drop rate of fitcher.
Create tokens in order to buy special baits for more chance for elixir... for exemple !

Envoyé de mon SM-G996B en utilisant Tapatalk

Arazaanikl
07-13-2022, 11:03 AM
event was a let down

Irg
07-13-2022, 11:04 AM
Not even bots enjoying this lol

Trenton
07-13-2022, 11:06 AM
I didn't play a ton of the event, but my biggest suggestion would be to not limit the speed of the Whack-a-Fish game. Leave the requirement (smacking 5 fish) to be able to catch the fish in the end, but allow people to take the game "seriously," if you will.

On both phone and iPad the most fish I could possibly whack was 6, but there was a delay in between hitting a fish and the next fish popping up. I wanted to be able to hit at least 10 or 12 [emoji39]

Also not that it's a priority now, but there were segments of time that if you missed the first fish on the Whack-a-Fish game, the second fish wouldn't register that it got hit. I purposefully tested it out for about 10 mini-games multiple different times and I got consistent 2nd fish misses every single time I missed the first, then tried it the next day and it was gone. Then a couple days later it was back. Not sure if that was a device issue or a game issue.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Donkiepoop
07-13-2022, 11:35 AM
Ngl, game for whack a fish was hard. U missed one, u lose. There's a delay for the fish to appear.

Marosok
07-13-2022, 11:35 AM
Event did some good things, i met new people, i also like this "relaxing" part in event (talk, then catch something, again talk, repeat). Unfortunately, having this for 2 weeks becomes boring, at least to me. Maybe there can be something as opposite to relaxing part, too much of relax is not good, is it :). Maybe it is worth a try to add some challenges?

- Catch n number of fishes in 30 minutes to receive special reward (either unlocked chest or just chest with random elixir)
- Catch at least one fish in 5 consecutive special areas to receive special reward (i don't know, maybe 5% higher chance for better loot for next 10 minutes)
- Cast a fishing rod as first into special zone (to receive special speed fishing fragment, 5 fragments for 5 first casts = 5 elite awakening gems reward, then reset to 0)
- Catch 50x fish without fail to receive 1st vanity part (armor) and reset count. Catch 50x fish without fail to receive 2nd vanity part (helm), etc. till we get full set of 3-4 items, that makes aura.

I know you can come up with many good ideas if you decide to add challenges.

Honorably
07-13-2022, 11:39 AM
We are collecting feedback for the Fishing 2022 event in order to improve future events.

-ALS biggest L was adding rewards to the lb days later.

Sharan AL
07-13-2022, 12:04 PM
Boring

Last Man Standing was more enjoyable, hope to see more of it with rewards.

Sent from my DN2101 using Tapatalk

Lionzone
07-13-2022, 12:05 PM

-ALS

Add tier like silver, gold and plat and add add good rewards for each tier something people will put in the effort to get

Xmenarmy
07-13-2022, 12:19 PM

-ALS

You could have done Awake event 2 weeks and fishing event 1 week lol….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ItsNotOrange
07-13-2022, 12:20 PM
Too many sweet fin.

Arraire
07-13-2022, 12:23 PM
So tired really
Playing this event 2 week still nothing Flitcher :)
Maybe luck next event, keep strong

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Encryptions
07-13-2022, 12:24 PM

-ALSBetter drop rates with more items :)? Sucks that some of us stay online for hours at a time fishing only to loot cringe and physically cringe as we see cringe go into our inventories.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Donkiepoop
07-13-2022, 12:50 PM
Lmaooo upppppp

GucciBang
07-13-2022, 01:00 PM

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Pauvre
07-13-2022, 01:19 PM
The event isn't bad but it gets boring really fast, should be 1 week only instead of 2 :)

Neutrone
07-13-2022, 01:20 PM
- Adding a tier system that requires A LOT of points would be nice. Kinda like the super hero event.

- I love how cringe and griper had value despite being common items mainly because you needed a lot, so please keep it like that in case you add more things.

- It would be cool if we could have more recipes that would craft things like furniture and vanities (obviously using the fish we get from event like all recipes). Make them need AT LEAST 300 cringe and griper (you do the math for the other ingredients).

Nocturnus
07-13-2022, 02:02 PM
-Lag in the rare areas, because people crowd and spam the pet skills, people entering and leaving the map, etc.
-Maybe add a solo map or pt or map with less people.
-Best rates of fish generally only drop cringe and sweet fin.
-Craft X amount of fish in other better fish. For example 5 cringe for 1 sweet fin, 5 sweet fin 1 gober, etc.
-Craft fish in unlocked, locked, etc.
-The rare zone should last longer.
-When fishing outside of the rare zone, there should be some rare drops that don't get in the rare zone.
-Eat fish for points.
-Tiers.
-Better drop recipes.
-Maybe add more minigames, based on ingenuity, instead of just time and tap, tap.
-More islands with different environments, and some different rare fish drop.

octavos
07-13-2022, 02:03 PM
Add tier like silver, gold and plat and add add good rewards for each tier something people will put in the effort to get

this is why i didn't do the event.
Tier rewards is what I look forward to since i don't do LB.

Susanne
07-13-2022, 03:43 PM
I didn't play much this time around due to real life but from what I did play I agree with most comments.
I do like the fact that low levels, new players that is, can play this event but the rewards inside the fish were low.
I would not like to see this event scrapped, it does have potential and the suggestions are good.
Maybe making it a one week event would be better.
Thanks for the feedback section. 🙂

Pyrogenie
07-14-2022, 03:48 PM
I very much enjoyed the event. It was fun to just chill with people, talk and fish. Aside from that, if you were willing to grind it, you could make a ton of gold. My wife Tweet made 100m+ off of this event. And to top it off, it was a free event. No energy required. Didn’t even need to buy bait. You could farm those also. What’s not to like?. Some people you just can’t please.

As far as feedback goes, I would say potentially better drop rate on flitcher or the otherwise “rare” fish if you will. Even if you need to change the contents. Also unlocked camera angle or a change to the rare region indicator. In some devices it was impossible to see it in some cases.

Itemstore
07-14-2022, 05:09 PM
Anyone having problems getting on when game loads it closes app

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Onur Gür
07-14-2022, 05:12 PM
Anyone having problems getting on when game loads it closes app

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

+1

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Kakashis
07-14-2022, 11:52 PM
Maybe some tier rewards or tokens to trade in.

Itzmemohsin
07-15-2022, 01:34 AM
I very much enjoyed the event. It was fun to just chill with people, talk and fish. Aside from that, if you were willing to grind it, you could make a ton of gold. My wife Tweet made 100m+ off of this event. And to top it off, it was a free event. No energy required. Didn’t even need to buy bait. You could farm those also. What’s not to like?. Some people you just can’t please.

As far as feedback goes, I would say potentially better drop rate on flitcher or the otherwise “rare” fish if you will. Even if you need to change the contents. Also unlocked camera angle or a change to the rare region indicator. In some devices it was impossible to see it in some cases.You are a pretty unique guy , we are normal people here talking about the event as we have a real life. Just sitting and spamming buttons like a bot is not fun in any way , so u better keep your explanation in your pocket. If you liked it doesn't mean everyone gonna like it.

Susanne
07-15-2022, 02:07 AM
You are a pretty unique guy , we are normal people here talking about the event as we have a real life. Just sitting and spamming buttons like a bot is not fun in any way , so u better keep your explanation in your pocket. If you liked it doesn't mean everyone gonna like it.

Everyone is unique but not everyone is unique in liking the fishing event. Quite a few players did like it some didn't but this thread is about constructive feedback.
Your comment is not feedback.
Good day. :)

Itzmemohsin
07-15-2022, 02:24 AM
Everyone is unique but not everyone is unique in liking the fishing event. Quite a few players did like it some didn't but this thread is about constructive feedback.
Your comment is not feedback.
Good day. :)Tbh it's the other way around very less people liked it , I ain't saying the rewards weren't good , it's just that simply spamming buttons is not something any normal player would like , just saying what I feel.

Hope you understand.

Xuds
07-15-2022, 02:26 AM
What made the event boring was lack of mini games, bad loot, no tiers, no token vendor.

Also the whack o fish minigame is delayed and a annoying one to do because of it

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

arcaneping
07-15-2022, 02:49 AM
I did sunken gold loot farm than this unprofitable event.

Jvvy
07-15-2022, 03:12 AM
Can talk, event boring, don't like

PatD
07-15-2022, 06:12 AM
Not my fav event for sure but overall original and relaxing, 1 thing for sure is that 2 weeks is too much for those kind of event, 1 week would have been long enough, thank you :)

Oakmaiden
07-15-2022, 06:50 AM
Too many cringe and griper required for my recipe. Only looted one recipe. Took two weeks to get enough common ingredients for one. Solo option would be nice. The pendulum game was uber annoying. Especially when it turned sideways!
Untradable housing items... uber tiny boot n wheel, were disappointing as well.

Susanne
07-15-2022, 09:47 AM
Tbh it's the other way around very less people liked it , I ain't saying the rewards weren't good , it's just that simply spamming buttons is not something any normal player would like , just saying what I feel.

Hope you understand.
Yes, I re-read my reply and I did come across a bit rude. Sorry. :)

Itzmemohsin
07-15-2022, 11:32 PM
Yes, I re-read my reply and I did come across a bit rude. Sorry. :)Its ok [emoji4]

Holyshox
07-16-2022, 03:36 AM
Implent tiers in the next fishy event.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Pyrogenie
07-16-2022, 09:12 AM
So basically your saying that if my feedback isn’t popular opinion as in this case that the event was bad, just keep it to myself? That’s not how this works. If you are that sensitive, maybe you shouldn’t be on forums. You need to be prepared for people to have opinions other than your own. Is that okay Mr Dictator? Can I have my own opinion? Whether you like it or not, a lot of players liked the event. If you didn’t, just don’t participate. It’s that simple. It’s not the end of the world man. I like that you seem to think “smashing buttons” in this event makes you a bot as if otherwise we’re not just smashing buttons in any case on this game and somehow your more skillful to smash buttons in a different event this game has. But at the end of the day, the key word here is GAME. Take a chill pill and maybe take a break or something idk you seem way too serious about it.

Pyrogenie
07-16-2022, 09:14 AM
Yes it was rude. There was no need for it tbh.

championboost
07-16-2022, 02:52 PM
whack a fish with high ping is impossible.
the devs always test everything with 0-50ping and dont realize these things

Trenton
07-16-2022, 03:07 PM
Take a chill pill and maybe take a break or something idk you seem way too serious about it. hmm

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Observing
07-16-2022, 06:15 PM
Boring, maybe have another mini event running at the same time for the players who don't wanna fish ?

Bameely
07-18-2022, 12:31 AM

As far as feedback goes, I would say potentially better drop rate on flitcher or the otherwise “rare” fish if you will. Even if you need to change the contents. Also unlocked camera angle or a change to the rare region indicator. In some devices it was impossible to see it in some cases.

May I know how are you able to farm for baits?

Bameely
07-18-2022, 12:42 AM
I wonder maybe those who really love fishing might like the fishing event more? idk. Anyway, my suggestion (most might disagree lol):

1. Instead of featuring rare zones, have rare drops which will appear all over depending on your luck. So you can choose this spot, fish for x time, change spot if you like instead of rushing to rare zone every few minutes n the lag due to overcrowding;
2. I know cringe, griper and all others gives gold, recipes (etc if there r others) but well most contain gold. Perhaps can include items which are usable such as hp pots, mana pots, even catching different fishes for aquarium, special fish lix giving short-span aura or effects (just for the fun of it like firecrackers).
3. Think luck lix doesnt work here - how about crafting a "Golden Rod" where chances of looting better fishes = higher?

Roguemaybe
07-18-2022, 02:54 AM
May I know how are you able to farm for baits?Shuyal planar arena it features multiple bosses and drops baits. Each boss takes est 2-5 sec to defeat (not including timer)

But personally I found higher efficiency by just buying the bait and farming common fishes.

Roguemaybe
07-18-2022, 03:06 AM
I wonder maybe those who really love fishing might like the fishing event more? idk. Anyway, my suggestion (most might disagree lol):

1. Instead of featuring rare zones, have rare drops which will appear all over depending on your luck. So you can choose this spot, fish for x time, change spot if you like instead of rushing to rare zone every few minutes n the lag due to overcrowding;
2. I know cringe, griper and all others gives gold, recipes (etc if there r others) but well most contain gold. Perhaps can include items which are usable such as hp pots, mana pots, even catching different fishes for aquarium, special fish lix giving short-span aura or effects (just for the fun of it like firecrackers).
3. Think luck lix doesnt work here - how about crafting a "Golden Rod" where chances of looting better fishes = higher?Kinda love the second point, so it's like the Easter eggs. At least we could get some items, jewels or smt.

Bameely
07-18-2022, 09:54 AM
Shuyal planar arena it features multiple bosses and drops baits. Each boss takes est 2-5 sec to defeat (not including timer)

But personally I found higher efficiency by just buying the bait and farming common fishes.

:o didn't know baits can be looted off those bosses! Ty

Immortal_Blood
07-20-2022, 02:37 AM
tie fishing event in with other events, like harvest.. :>

Immortal_Blood
07-20-2022, 02:39 AM
I want it to be around more often, the gameplay there is unlike any other in AL & it keeps me online longer..

fidelth
07-20-2022, 02:50 PM
Big L event.
Made many go offline to not waste useless time farming common fish.
The locks were absolutely bad. Not many events day 1 the locks are still in store for reset time. This event you could open locks whenever you want on hc because no one was opening these. Cmon 15 Plat for less than 100 gold. The mini games were boring. The quest was dull. No tier rewards. Adding LB after event started was a big slap to many.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Corviss the Lich
07-22-2022, 05:05 AM
Boring, Bad, Relaxing, I don't know what else to say..

Make it at least 1 week or never come back?

Bameely
07-22-2022, 07:06 PM
Forgot to mention the free to open pouches - I love it :D Got 1 Arcane n mythic from it. Many complained lousy gold, but it is free to open!

Apoffis
07-23-2022, 10:01 AM
It was a good event.Players playing events could earn money for free!! A fairly interesting idea was getting tier - (bronze) (silver) (gold) (Plat)..
I thoroughly enjoyed the event. Thank you very much Ss!!