PDA

View Full Version : Leehyungeen is so rich?

Livemau
07-27-2012, 10:05 PM
Sorry if I spelled his name wrong but I never see this guy farming but I pvped him and he had a golden dragon set and a crafated humania set (dex) and thats just kinda odd to me for someone that I dont really see farming
Do you guys see him farming? Did he get super rich from a previous level cap and is elusive now?

KingFu
07-27-2012, 10:11 PM
He has a lot of birthdays.

razerfingers
07-27-2012, 10:18 PM
He has a lot of birthdays.

Lol

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Mysticalnova
07-27-2012, 10:25 PM
Whoa ! He's so rich. All he has is Gold Dragon Set, not that good IMO.

Mysticaldream is more loaded then this guy :D

Look at Hunzz for an Example. Do you see him run alot? :P

Livemau
07-27-2012, 10:27 PM
Whoa ! He's so rich. All he has is Gold Dragon Set, not that good IMO.

Mysticaldream is more loaded then this guy :D

Look at Hunzz for an Example. Do you see him run alot? :P

he has crafted dex set lvl 70 as well if you read the post and for all that its more than a gold cap
and i have run with hunzzz

Mysticalnova
07-27-2012, 10:29 PM
he has crafted dex set lvl 70 as well if you read the post and for all that its more than a gold cap

What about me? :P I have all Crafted Sets lmao

Edit ~ Also ELITE Staff :banana:

maneatingtree
07-27-2012, 10:43 PM
Well i got over 10 ao2 pinks!

Mysticalnova
07-27-2012, 11:01 PM
Nice, does that classify you rich? (Might want to ask Livemau)

xcainnblecterx
07-27-2012, 11:23 PM
It's a lovely thing called merching

Nick41324
07-27-2012, 11:25 PM
Well i got over 10 ao2 pinks!
Awww..... share some. I only have 4

McBain
07-27-2012, 11:51 PM
Believe it or not, there are lots of players who don't farm with you. Shocking, I know.

CrimsonTider
07-27-2012, 11:57 PM
I just looted a Mynas Platemail, level 45. BOOM!

maneatingtree
07-28-2012, 12:13 AM
I got a menes wing few hours ago

-signing pictures at 10:00am central time outside the rich club

maneatingtree
07-28-2012, 12:14 AM
I got menes wing few hours ago

-will sign pictures at 10:00am central time outside the rich club

Edit: double post :/

小孩子
07-28-2012, 12:22 AM

I only run for level cap.. after i hit cap i almost never enter a dungeon until next cap:disillusionment:

Mysticalnova
07-28-2012, 01:19 AM
I only run for level cap.. after i hit cap i almost never enter a dungeon until next cap:disillusionment:

Unless if we make you run with us ^^

nmyxspaceship
07-28-2012, 01:40 AM
Hunzzz is a pro. I had the pleasure to thrash with him to 71.

styg2012
07-28-2012, 01:48 AM
maybe that's not his main? I don't see how this can be weird.

Elitephonix
07-28-2012, 03:32 AM
Live we all know your the richest one in all ;) btw what he has together is around 14 mil? Probably 10-20% of people on forums has around that much, not consider that's not a lot of money, but not necessary called rich, and pointless guild anyone?

Ortalan
07-28-2012, 09:04 AM
Yes - I mean, any given "rich" character might simply be enjoying the wealth generated by an alt, through either merching or farming....

Phoenixking
07-28-2012, 10:29 AM
I remember when he had all noob gear xD
suddenly he got the "rich stuff" dragon set crafted set what not

Livemau
07-28-2012, 11:54 AM
i have 2 mil and after selling some stuff i will have 3 mil
so his golden dragon set is way out of my league and his full crafted dex set just shocks me when you put the 2 together
im not that rich i wish i was but im not

Whirlzap
07-28-2012, 12:03 PM
I actually give Lee some credit.
I mean, he's not afraid to rush anyone at all.
That dude knows what he's doing.
He PvPs for fun, not for a KDR.

I'm pretty sure he Monster Bashes for gold.
I mean, if he has a full Golden Dragon set, he has to have the Mitas pet right?
That means he has to have spent at least 500 Plat.
Anyone who has spent that much probably has more Plat to spend.
And that's how he farms Bash.

icemando
07-28-2012, 12:15 PM
Maybe Lee farmed hard when u made awesome parady music video . He gave good gear to himself , u gave FUN and LOL to Forums , who did better work? xD U will be a rich if u try ! But I wanna another parady M/V lol

Livemau
07-28-2012, 12:18 PM
Maybe Lee farmed hard when u made awesome parady music video . He gave good gear to himself , u gave FUN and LOL to Forums , who did better work? xD U will be a rich if u try ! But I wanna another parady M/V lol

im thinking of one right now and its gonna be with Talking to the moon by bruno mars (talking to the devs)
and
magic by b.o.b

Waug
07-28-2012, 12:36 PM
I mean, he's not afraid to rush anyone

not afraid to rush anyone!!! Lol not even afraid to rush a team, 95% cases he gets teamed by 2-3 players. I really like that attitude, sick of those silent rushers who rush you then start to lie, blame you and call you a rusher.

Idk, he made his money by farming or/and marching but i've seen him to farm a lot, for example when dragon staffs came out, he used to farm fang a lot, infect all the time, he is dedicated lol.

Marrypoppins
07-28-2012, 12:42 PM
Either way it's not the best idea to call out folks who may or may not be rich. Your putting a target on their back for idiot hackers

小孩子
07-28-2012, 09:20 PM

I have mitas and 1 plat ;)

Elyseon
07-28-2012, 09:27 PM
I have mitas and 1 plat ;)
wonder how?
;D

小孩子
07-28-2012, 09:43 PM
wonder how?
;D

Meet the platinum group metals.
"Platinum group metals" is the phrase that describes platinum, palladium, iridium, osmium, rhodium and ruthenium. These metals are rare, and the mining process for these metals often produces far greater quantities of nickel and copper than platinum group metals. These pgm metals are all extracted during the refining process, so they undergo further processing to separate the respective metals. The typical platinum mining process takes 5 to 7 months, and it may require as much as 10 tons of ore to yield 1 ounce of platinum.

Ore leaves the mine to be refined.
The first step in the mining process is getting the platinum ore out of the ground and into a refinery or processing plant. Two methods exist to extract platinum ore: the old "narrow reef method" and newer mechanical mining methods. The original "narrow reef method" consists of drilling holes, loading them with explosives and removing the ore once it's blasted free.

Newer methods utilize specialized drilling equipment to remove the ore and load-haul-dump machines to transport the ore from the mine. Platinum may be mined using traditional open-pit strip-mining methods or underground mining methods, depending on where the vein is located.

Extracting pgm from the rest.
Once it's mined, the extraction process begins. The platinum ore is first crushed to produce tiny particles suitable for further treatment. The next step is the flotation separation method, which relies on air particles bubbling through an aeration tank to adhere to pgm particles and float them to the top of the tank. They form a froth at the top of the tank, which is then skimmed off for refining.

Concentrating pgm.
The concentration process requires smelting the dried pgm froth at high temperatures to separate the pgm further from unwanted materials. Other minerals oxidize and are removed. The pgm is then treated with air to blow out particles of iron and sulfur in order to further concentrate the platinum group metals.

Refining platinum.
After mining, extraction and concentration, platinum group metals must be refined. This is another step that removes nickel, copper and cobalt from the other pgm. Electrolytic techniques remove the copper, cobalt and nickel from platinum group metals. Finally, a series of ion-exchange techniques, distillation and solvent extraction occur. Soluble metals, such as gold, are dissolved in hydrochloric acid and chlorine gas, and finally only platinum remains.

StompArtist
07-28-2012, 10:22 PM
Some people have several toons.

Phoenixking
07-28-2012, 11:55 PM

While I saw lee rushing, I started liking lee. Although lee rushed me, the reason was because even with noob gear he rushed and even when teamed and whatever the situation was he kept doing it, and he was silent. Wasn't loud obnoxious or annoying, the kind that trash talk or cuss while rushing should really just shut up In my opinion they bring their pals and call you noob or cuss at you which is rather lame (then they say I'm bringing FFA back durrrrr)