PDA

View Full Version : Beckon

Nightarcher
08-27-2010, 01:27 AM
Quick question about the Ursan skill 'Beckon:'

I'm making a beastly tank to farm. And just be awesome with.

Anyways, what exactly changes when you put additional skill points into the Beckon skill as opposed to level 1? There's no number range in the discription... (thank god for better explanations in 1.4 coming soon)

--

EDIT: Nevermind, I found an answer. -Closed-

Kurlz
08-27-2010, 02:10 AM
i dont know exactly but im pretty sure the more points you have in it, the less mana it takes to use.
and i know that if you max it out, it will ALWAYS stun the minor enemys, and maxed, it does a bit of damage to them as well.

Kalielle
08-27-2010, 09:22 AM
The more points you put into it the more it pulls the enemies together. It's not in the description but it's definitely noticeable. I remember even between 4 and 5 points I could feel the difference. You want 5 points in it, no question.

FluffNStuff
08-27-2010, 10:18 AM
It says that it pulls more mobs with higher rank, but I think it even pulls the few mobs stronger.

Royce
08-27-2010, 10:30 AM
I think it even pulls the few mobs stronger.

Definitely. At 1 SP, it will sort of nudge enemies toward you. At 5 SP, Beckon makes you a Jedi Knight, yanking mobs a whooooole lot further (actually takes some getting used to, and some people think it pulls too far until they learn how to take advantage of it).

Fyrce
08-30-2010, 03:11 PM
I love beckon and I expect my birds and mages to know what I'm doing, so when the mobs are gathered, I expect a lot of areas and combos and a mass of dead mobs. Done.

FluffNStuff
08-30-2010, 03:21 PM
Interesting side note on becon. On lower level enemies, including paper zombies, it does about 200 points of damage to whatever it pulls when you are raged.