PDA

View Full Version : I want facts, not BS. Operative

gokuryu
07-27-2012, 11:51 PM
Dex is maxed. Sometimes I like playing with putting 50 INT and the rest to dex for fun experimenting. What I don't understand is how is someone (let's just call him Mr. Xasslegit) says "I'm better than you and you don't know your build" or "you don't have custom" for that class. What gives? Custom does very little difference in dmg ratio in class skills of Operative. Now, Mr. asslegit fights me in a 1 v 1 match. He does lurch and takes half of my life and I do lurch and only takes 10% of his life. What is going on? Why does this "operative" is taking more health on his lurch vs mines? Mines maxed out at Lv 6 (lv 40 fight we're both the same lv).

Weapon I use is Legend item chrome prime pheonix, his weapon is Polarized Matrix coil. Yes, I'm aware weapon types can increase base damage of class skills but his weapon dmg is little of a difference. So, the question is, how? My defense is at 500 but can play with it to take it at 790. How is he taking it down either way half hp?

Seiyen
07-28-2012, 12:31 AM
His damage is more n ur armour is less,n maybe he lurches u after using combo

TYRANTO
07-28-2012, 12:56 AM
or may be he is using blur and after blur worn off ur lurched :saturn:

Ark
07-28-2012, 01:00 AM
He probably did a debuff on you first before using lurch..?

akfury
07-28-2012, 01:21 AM
Maybe your a noob ? ... Sorry that wasn't nice couldn't help my self in the face of such a terrible troll :/

Cero
07-28-2012, 04:12 AM
Maybe your a noob ? ... Sorry that wasn't nice couldn't help my self in the face of such a terrible troll :/

:-D

----------
Maybe ur just weak... Seen u today .rush fail lolololol

SkillFullGamer
07-28-2012, 01:07 PM

I'm gonna have to go with Ak on this one...if you don't know why he's ing it , then your pretty noobish. I mean you more than anyone should understand your class (Operative) .

Flowman
07-28-2012, 05:39 PM
After all these whining threads about PvP...maybe you're just not good at PvP? Or you need to accept losing better. Are you one of those kids who makes excuses every time they die? Yelling about missed skills, hitting the wrong button, etc etc?

Zaonabiuibil
07-28-2012, 06:49 PM
After all these whining threads about PvP...maybe you're just not good at PvP? Or you need to accept losing better. Are you one of those kids who makes excuses every time they die? Yelling about missed skills, hitting the wrong button, etc etc?

QFT

Paar
07-28-2012, 06:58 PM
Maybe.. You... Should... Search....****. K.

Seiyen
07-28-2012, 07:00 PM

Miss calls kill me:p
N its true!

Kanozaki
07-28-2012, 10:23 PM
Top 5 reasons

1) he used it with precision + combo
2) he had blur on while u didn't
3) he has more damage
4) full dex > 50 int
5) really ._. Just get better lol

Ark
07-28-2012, 11:32 PM
Top 5 reasons

1) he used it with precision + combo
2) he had blur on while u didn't
3) he has more damage
4) full dex > 50 int
5) really ._. Just get better lol

Should add another one..
6) you're probably just a noob in pvp (because of your whining about pvp in your threads that always ends up being a flame thread).

rinzler
07-28-2012, 11:39 PM
Hi, I am closing this thread for flaming.

-Rinzler