PDA

View Full Version : Cant log game

Pars
07-14-2022, 05:05 PM
I can't login the game, it kicks me out every time. The problem is not related to my internet, the game is disabled when the download is about to be full..
Android- Samsung Galaxy A31

Smokedboy
07-14-2022, 05:09 PM
Same,fix this error pls.

dikirim dari samsung galaxy 9

Pars
07-14-2022, 05:12 PM
Its just fixed after I update game. Ty

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

microwildrift
07-14-2022, 05:13 PM
I thought my Phone Was Bugging I also Have same Problem

Sent from my RMX2151 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
07-14-2022, 05:14 PM
I'll need more to go on than that.

What exactly do you see?
Do you have plenty of free space on your device?
Have you tried clearing data and/or reinstalling, in case you have corrupt files on disk?

I don't see any crash logs in google play, so if you're capable of getting them, please pm them to me.

Julius123
07-14-2022, 05:16 PM
I'll need more to go on than that. What exactly do you see? Do you have plenty of free space on your device?

I don't see any crash logs in google play, so if you're capable of getting them, please pm them to me.

Same problem. Logging and game auto off

Xuds
07-14-2022, 05:17 PM
On my phone it doesn't have the problem but my tablet does maybe because it's older? It doesn't let me install the update it just says try again over and over

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Onur Gür
07-14-2022, 05:43 PM
i can't log in. Closed app.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Futumsh
07-14-2022, 05:48 PM
I shouldn't have to repeat myself, but...

What exactly do you see?
Do you have plenty of free space on your device?
Have you tried clearing data and/or reinstalling, in case you have corrupt files on disk?

tripexxx
07-14-2022, 05:51 PM
Update the App , It may fix it , if you haven't updated it , Just happened to me and I updated the app and it's fixed now

Sent from Ichigo Kurosaki

Futumsh
07-14-2022, 05:56 PM
I think I see what happened here - some data got patched out that the old app version can't handle. Updating your app will fix this.

I'll disable the old versions so people will be required to get the fixed version.

Futumsh
07-14-2022, 06:02 PM
Old app versions are now disabled.

Oakmaiden
07-14-2022, 11:21 PM
I’m on an iPad, earlier my game closed a few times when changing toons. Just a bit ago went through what op described. The log in starts, filling satchels ect. Then just before starting, the game closes. I did a force close, restart, logged in played a bit then closed again.. I’ll see if there’s an updated version in ap store.

Solorog
07-15-2022, 06:46 AM
I still facing the same problem even my device is updated to the latest version (ios 15.5)

The game suddenly disconnect even no lag or anything just it shut down and i have to log again

In 45 minutes i dc four times and two from my party dc like me but we didnt dc same time ( it was like we take turn disconnecting :(

Hope you can find the error and fix it soon please

Thanks in advance

Futumsh
07-15-2022, 07:40 AM
If it's a disconnect, it's probably network issues of some sort.

If it's force closing, then probably patching again will prevent it from happening. It looks like there is a local notification related ios crash, so I disabled the notifications while we track it down.

intruders
07-19-2022, 10:35 AM
Android phone, the game stuck at login.
I use Google account and when it opens web page and prompts to select one (I have multiple Google accounts) after I pick one the game restarts and asks for account again

I have other devices android tabled and iPad where it works just fine. Tried to uninstall, clear cache and user data - nothing helps.

Futumsh
07-19-2022, 11:25 AM
Android phone, the game stuck at login.
I use Google account and when it opens web page and prompts to select one (I have multiple Google accounts) after I pick one the game restarts and asks for account again

I have other devices android tabled and iPad where it works just fine. Tried to uninstall, clear cache and user data - nothing helps.

Do you have something unusual set as your default browser? That's the only thing I can think of that might prevent this from working.