PDA

View Full Version : Im richer than you contest.

ancestor
07-28-2012, 02:09 AM
OK guys as you can tell there is no contests for Dark Legends that are worthy of being on threads. I know you've been asking for another contest by me. So let's give it a try!!!The contest will end in 2 weeks so hurry.

So here are rules post a screenshot of your highest money amount if you think no one can beat your money amount, but if someone posts a higher money amount your in trouble.:)
And well see how many times people can beat each other. It cost 5 k to enter a screenshot and winner gets pot and 20k by me!!!!!!
The people have to give the winner 5k each at end of contest. Hope you guys have fun. Don't be afraid to post a screenshot if you know your not going to win. It's only 5k and it's for fun.

HunterSLAYER
07-28-2012, 06:13 AM
Judge will own all!

XD

Sry for offtopic

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD

Rawrimafish
07-28-2012, 08:19 AM
ima sub to this lol

Floating
07-28-2012, 08:24 AM
This "contest" will lead to people begging ... Please do not make this large...

DexGOD
07-28-2012, 08:33 AM
What if someone has the gold cap? Insta-win?

JaytB
07-28-2012, 08:46 AM
In general, threads talking/asking about gold amounts have been taken down by STS in the past. Although that was for PL, I'm pretty sure that would go for DL too.

Just wanted to throw that out here :)

Cahaun
07-28-2012, 08:50 AM
I'm poorer than you!
Ha! :vsmile:

Delphina
07-28-2012, 09:44 AM
In general, threads talking/asking about gold amounts have been taken down by STS in the past. Although that was for PL, I'm pretty sure that would go for DL too.

Just wanted to throw that out here :)

I'm closing this thread for the reason listed above.