PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] All light blue ring

soon
07-15-2022, 08:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drHVBDWbJCk

Last update added a blue ring to all Zodias Mythic weapons. I made a video showing the new Procs.

Rogue -> Could you add a blue ring to Rogue when Pisces' damage and armor boost is on?

asommers
07-15-2022, 09:52 AM
Since the damage and armor bufff is on you, I've added icons to the status effect bar. This should be available if you patch (log out and log back in).

-ALS

soon
07-15-2022, 10:07 AM
Since the damage and armor bufff is on you, I've added icons to the status effect bar. This should be available if you patch (log out and log back in).

-ALS

I saw the changes.

Look at the example. It has two rogues and the name Sea Power was displayed. Which of the two activated the proc? Who should use basic attacks to activate The Bends proc? This is something a warrior might know if he's using Polaris for example.

This is something a warrior might know if he's using Polaris for example. Because a blue ring appears on the warrior when Polaris is activated. So if you have two warriors it's easy and fast to know who should use the charged attack and activate the second proc of the polaris weapon.

asommers
07-15-2022, 11:21 AM
Added additional hud icons during various stages of Zodias Mythic weapon procs. This should be available in the next server (content) update.

-ALS

Fearrr
07-15-2022, 11:24 PM
Added additional hud icons during various stages of Zodias Mythic weapon procs. This should be available in the next server (content) update.

-ALS

The addition of the Blue Ring was a nice Content Update.

friana
07-16-2022, 06:40 AM
thank you added this but why not add to like own body or around ? i dont see well bow proc on or not if someone got proc effect

Adek Nakal
07-16-2022, 07:01 AM
yeah still have the problem seeing the blue ring* under the enemy when there is so much effect going on better to add buff icon on the char when the weapon like neptar,bow and gun proc,i know its not the buff proc to begin with but if its help why not.

Snaptubepro
07-16-2022, 07:29 PM

-ALS

A good simple way to justify your proc.But,in my opinion you can do better than just drawing a blue circle and call it 'proc is activated'.No hate but i kinda dissapointed by the way you designed this.But still,thank you for the effort :).

Deathlyreaper
07-17-2022, 01:25 PM

-ALS

Can you please add these hud icons to the marianos bow? I don’t understand how other classes get these icons but the bow doesn’t. I can barely see the blue circle when my bow procs.

Also the hud icons on pisces are the usual blue dmg and shield icons which can be hard to differentiate from pet aa and all the other buffs going on. Can you make it consistent with other mythic weps? their icons are orange and had the picture of the wep. I don’t understand why the pisces has to be different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk