PDA

View Full Version : The Woodsman Hunt Event :)

octavos
07-15-2022, 11:35 AM
sample idea inside of maze, woodsman is the only one that can use the map :) obviously

if its a timed maze, the woodsman would actually go faster than the players.

THE IDEA: My feedback for the fishing event.... which wasn't bad...just..missing that push ya know.
I want a woodsman hunt (like killer Tag)....like 4 players join to run from 1 ENEMY the Woodsman(this player only has basic attacks) in a maze or timed maze with no exit.

players actions:
-A warrior can jump high to avoid attacks for a certain time limit.
-A rouge can run faster for a certain amount of time
-A Mage can disappear for a certain amount of time

The gameplay:
reach the finish line while breaking items to farm for crafting like fish to craft for elixirs just like the fish event. and players CAN NOT USE SPEED SET. even if randos join, they can be the bait to let other players win. at the finish & survive...you get better tier points. more players that survive the better team rewards. the hunter is a bot/computer controlled and doesn't need tier points.

Conclusion:
I want something more engaging to work as a team or solo works too. I want something instead of just standing there pushing a button. Suggestions welcome..graphics coming soon.

asommers
07-15-2022, 11:52 AM
Feedback suggests players dislike PvP events.

-ALS

octavos
07-15-2022, 11:59 AM
Feedback suggests players dislike PvP events.

-ALS

well, the killer is a bot/AI Controlled :) then it's a team event. players who join work together to avoid the unkillable enemy.
im one of those that dislike PVP events lol.

octavos
07-15-2022, 12:41 PM
added more pics to show the idea :)

Snaptubepro
07-15-2022, 09:01 PM
If you can make it enjoyable,player wont dislike PvP event. :).

This is gud idea between,i think its better if the concept is like a among us where there'll be one imposter among five player that joined the maze.The imposter will kill and move silently while other four try to find hidden item in the maze.

+1

Immortal_Blood
07-16-2022, 02:44 AM
bruh. so much creative effort on post.. XD +1

octavos
07-19-2022, 01:27 PM
bruh. so much creative effort on post.. XD +1

I want different event options..time to get creative :) i wanna see AL for another 10 years+