PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else noticing this?

Cahaun
07-28-2012, 11:20 AM
More and more people are trying to sell their Demonics and Glyphs now that Nuri was nerfed. Seems like they are trying to get the most they can before prices go down any more. ;)

Fao
07-28-2012, 11:31 AM
Noticed this immediately lol! :P I'm just gonna farm when I get the chances!

Also, we should go around telling everyone to wait to buy because prices will drop fast, TROLOLOLOL!

Vinilla1
07-28-2012, 11:32 AM
Btw im selling demonic glyph armor recipe

Ortalan
07-28-2012, 12:47 PM
It will be interesting to see how the newly wussified Nuri's dungeons affect glyph prices. It doesn't appear to me that there has been any change in drop rates at Nuri's, and if that is the case, then any increase in supply of glyphs and demonic crafting materials will have to be the result of an increase in the amount of farming being done there. And it will take a CONSIDERABLE length of time, in my opinion, even with heavier farming, before there is any significant increase in supply of the crafting materials, such that it would impact demonic prices prices very much. And after all, demonic glyph gear is still considered by many players to be the best-looking gear in PL. Not saying I'll end up being right necessarily, but that's my best guess...

xcainnblecterx
07-28-2012, 01:19 PM
I haven't noticed except on forums lol I was looking for a glyph xbow all night and people laughed at my offer of 600k. I laugh at them cause prices are goin drop because of new items also, and there goin get worse offers.... Hence I am now waiting

Nick41324
07-28-2012, 02:01 PM
All they did was make it easier for farming... drop rates still haven't changed. Ik A FEW people who have wasted thrashers already with no luck.

Phoenixking
07-28-2012, 02:15 PM
All they did was make it easier for farming... drop rates still haven't changed. Ik A FEW people who have wasted thrashers already with no luck.
More people farming = more pinks being dropped

xcainnblecterx
07-28-2012, 02:17 PM
New items=old items out look how cheap sets and other normally high priced items dropped when humania hit. Because people wanted money to get all the new items. It is only my opinion that due to new items in nuris that people will sell lower as those take over. I think the drop rate got increased a little or yesterday was a good day as I got 4-5 para armid scraps and a glyph blade, but I was also farming all day yesterday. Either way prices are lowering in cs at least material wise

WarTornBird
07-28-2012, 03:20 PM
If that means I can get me a demonic dex set for my rusher bird I'm 100% ok with that. And if it helps me get a 60 demonic str set I'm 100% ok with that too :p

Phoenixking
07-28-2012, 03:59 PM
If that means I can get me a demonic dex set for my rusher bird I'm 100% ok with that. And if it helps me get a 60 demonic str set I'm 100% ok with that too :p
What about a demonic int set?

Cahaun
07-28-2012, 04:04 PM
What about a demonic int set?
He must be a warbird

Phoenixking
07-28-2012, 04:07 PM
He must be a warbird
If he isn't 100% on the demonic int set, I'll gladly take it O_O

PatsoeGamer
07-28-2012, 04:14 PM
I noticed it too! Farmed all day in nuri yesterday and a little this morning not a single glyph item or craft material :(

Cobraguy
07-28-2012, 04:40 PM
I'll also be waiting patiently for another Demonic dex set. :)

Cahaun
07-28-2012, 04:47 PM
I noticed it too! Farmed all day in nuri yesterday and a little this morning not a single glyph item or craft material :(
Farmed for a few days and got not a single item rarer than a green but I'm not discouraged. It's farming so it should take a bit of patience. :encouragement:

Whirlzap
07-28-2012, 04:59 PM
Wasted is right lol.
People at level 70 endgame can solo without thrash.
Even an average party of level 56s won't need thrash.
And purples barely drop so the re-roll luck elix part is also useless.
I guess the movement speed boost helps...

Like-A-Boss
07-29-2012, 01:17 AM
my friend got glyph stuff today and yesterday, 2 drops, its very rare I havent yet

Cahaun
07-29-2012, 08:05 AM
my friend got glyph stuff today and yesterday, 2 drops, its very rare I havent yet
Wow :)

Phoenixking
07-29-2012, 08:09 AM
Wasted is right lol.
People at level 70 endgame can solo without thrash.
Even an average party of level 56s won't need thrash.
And purples barely drop so the re-roll luck elix part is also useless.
I guess the movement speed boost helps...
Nuri definitely got nerfed (ーー;)

Rare
07-29-2012, 05:53 PM
New items=old items out look how cheap sets and other normally high priced items dropped when humania hit. Because people wanted money to get all the new items. It is only my opinion that due to new items in nuris that people will sell lower as those take over. I think the drop rate got increased a little or yesterday was a good day as I got 4-5 para armid scraps and a glyph blade, but I was also farming all day yesterday. Either way prices are lowering in cs at least material wise

That logic does not apply to things like shadow cave and demonic gear

FluffNStuff
07-29-2012, 05:59 PM
Uh, turnstile dungeon coming. Ie, you pay us to farm here. Gee, wonder if the drop rate will be higher there. Gotta hand it to STS for turning a drought area into profit.