PDA

View Full Version : Whats Your Worst Day Ever?

SkillFullGamer
07-28-2012, 01:37 PM
I believe my worst day ever was when I was 12, and my Skirt got caught on the Swing at school as I was jumping off....it didn't completely rip off of me, but I'm sure people saw stuff O_o.... And I had to to barassingly hold what was.left...and run...... There must have been 150 kids out for recess to O_o so yeah.......WORST DAY EVER!

Unxtoxic
07-28-2012, 02:08 PM
My worst day has to be when I playing basketball and I was trying to cap one of my friend and I landed really weird. After when I sitting then I realized that I tweaked my ankle really bad. Was out for 3 weeks. But what made it really bad is after I tweaked my ankle, me and my friends went to go eat. I had to limp everywhere. Just feeling everyones eyes on me while I was limping everywhere. It was so embarressing and I never want to do that again. But it wasnt really bad because I could just sit down and play some PL with you guys!

Cahaun
07-28-2012, 03:41 PM
I try to forget my worst days :p

Phoenixking
07-28-2012, 03:55 PM
My worst day was like last year or last last year's summer when I was riding a bike fast down a hill I wanted to turn and keep staying fast so I didn't brake a lot and because of that I got too close to the curb and the bike turned and I crashed onto a tree the pedal had plastic spikes but it still hit my leg pretty bad to leave a bloody wound

When I was 9 I was going with my dad while he was working, I was running towards the house he was painting and I didn't see a peice of metal and it scratched my cheek and I was bleeding a lot, I still have a scar O_o

Livemau
07-29-2012, 06:28 PM
I believe my worst day ever was when I was 12, and my Skirt got caught on the Swing at school as I was jumping off....it didn't completely rip off of me, but I'm sure people saw stuff O_o.... And I had to to barassingly hold what was.left...and run...... There must have been 150 kids out for recess to O_o so yeah.......WORST DAY EVER!

i was there lol
but seriously things were seen

Kixxler
07-29-2012, 08:14 PM
My worst day was playing Dark Legends and finding someone had taken the name "Kix". I will hunt you down, and feed you to goats.

Livemau
07-29-2012, 10:32 PM
My worst day was playing Dark Legends and finding someone had taken the name "Kix". I will hunt you down, and feed you to goats.

well the good news is the goats would eat him
the bad news you should be feeding him to vampires would be much more suitable

Lavalamp
07-29-2012, 10:37 PM
Hmm worst day of my life... Has to be when I was told by doctors that my leg was far too gone to infection and I would have to have it amputated.. Good news is I got to keep my leg and am thankful everyday it healed (doctors said there would be no way to heal it and my parents begged to wait a few days so they could pray) :p

Popular
07-29-2012, 10:40 PM
When im sad..

SkillFullGamer
07-30-2012, 12:04 AM
i was there lol
but seriously things were seen
._. Gee thanks....smh!

WarTornBird
07-30-2012, 04:17 AM
Man, I remember when I was about 14 I had done something that wasn't of the best decisions. I came home and my dad had already gotten the call. One of my worst fears is dissapointing the ones I love. Anyway I walked in, he looked at me and said "Justin, I'm dissapointed in you."
Now this may not seem like much but coming from the one man in this world who I've wanted to be like since I was born and seen my father. He told me he couldn't look at me right now and I walked into my room and cried for like 3 days. I've yet to run into a worse day than that.

Plaguemaw
07-30-2012, 05:21 AM
When I showed up for work after vacation to find out I got fired bc the manager heard me say "f***" as I slammed my finger in the locker. Showed up and everyone asked why I was there. At least they didn't call and fire me and ruin vacation.

Divinemayhem lv71 bear
Divinemayhemz lv70 mage
Divinexmayhem lv70 bird
Ewwyuckgross lv56 bird
Sandblast lv51 mage
Feedyourhead lv30 bear
Mayhembeak lv30 bird
Maliciousbear lv25 bear
Hostilebear lv22 bear
Divmay lv18 bear
Plaguemaw lv17 bear
Minimayhem lv10 bear
Hostilemerch lv4 bird

Zaonabiuibil
07-30-2012, 09:43 AM
Getting a B+ on my Geometry test, FML.

SkillFullGamer
07-30-2012, 12:16 PM
When I showed up for work after vacation to find out I got fired bc the manager heard me say "f***" as I slammed my finger in the locker. Showed up and everyone asked why I was there. At least they didn't call and fire me and ruin vacation.

Divinemayhem lv71 bear
Divinemayhemz lv70 mage
Divinexmayhem lv70 bird
Ewwyuckgross lv56 bird
Sandblast lv51 mage
Feedyourhead lv30 bear
Mayhembeak lv30 bird
Maliciousbear lv25 bear
Hostilebear lv22 bear
Divmay lv18 bear
Plaguemaw lv17 bear
Minimayhem lv10 bear