PDA

View Full Version : new rank for guilds "outlaw" ranked below member

Immortal_Blood
07-16-2022, 05:56 AM
new rank for guilds "criminal" ranked below member..

used for players who have broken rules etc.. would be useful for me to have this option to keep track who is on a warning.. therefore knowing who deserves to be kicked .. and to do so without much thought.

also make it so criminals cannot be invited back if kicked, unless i remove their name from criminal list.

i already use combatant to determine who has been welcomed.. so, demoting someone to member because they have broken a rule etc... would be confusing..

Xuds
07-16-2022, 05:58 AM
Or an option for a list of members that aren't allowed to join the guild. For example the guild masters or officers can type in a name in this list and that person cannot receive guild invites on their main account and all alt accounts

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
07-16-2022, 05:59 AM
Or an option for a list of members that aren't allowed to join the guild. For example the guild masters or officers can type in a name in this list and that person cannot receive guild invites on their main account and all alt accounts

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

yea.. which ever is easier to implement.. please

asommers
07-17-2022, 11:46 AM
I remember a player previously asking for a way to tag guild members with a custom note. Seems like that would solve your problem here as well, so I added that other request to the list (rejected it previously).

Guild ignore list is on the list of things to do.

-ALS

Immortal_Blood
07-17-2022, 04:41 PM
nice... thanks... you're the best man.:witless:

ohh also when i was away from pc i thought of the "suspect" and "criminal" tags for players in eve online.. ha but see below \/\/\/\/\/

Oakmaiden
07-18-2022, 07:21 AM
G[QUOTE=asommers;3856593]I remember a player previously asking for a way to tag guild members with a custom note. Seems like that would solve your problem here as well, so I added that other request to the list (rejected it previously).

Guild ignore list is on the list of things to do
-ALS[

Only the guild master should be able to see these “tags” so as not to be able to use these to embarrass or bully members.

asommers
07-18-2022, 10:51 AM
Agreed, guild master only.

-ALS

Immortal_Blood
07-22-2022, 01:36 PM
Bump. Thanks for updating the points.

Here’s further insight for guild tags as u mention, though no rush. I’ll handle,it as it is for now :p

demoted someone to combatant because they broke a rule.. however now they are amongst other people who need promotion, I imagine if there’s 5/10 people on a warning then it’s gonna get confusing.