PDA

View Full Version : What's the point....

minamoo
07-28-2012, 04:28 PM
....of buying ELIXIRS with PLAT/GOLD, if LAG'S just going to knick your precious time anyway? Only to be further annoyed by this," YOUR BUFF HAS WORN OFF".

Beech....I know :mad:!!

*Le sigh

Ihavenokills
07-28-2012, 04:33 PM
lol wut

mafiainc42
07-28-2012, 04:43 PM
Yup mobs disapear constatnly very annoying

Bless
07-28-2012, 04:46 PM
First of all, dont rant about ur own mistakes!! It's ur fault for having crap Wifi...Seconds if someones elixir is finished they would like to be notified so if they want they can repurchase. Sorry bout the lecture guys I ran out of troll spray....

Ps. Moderators pls lock this thread Ty :)

~ Miracle

mafiainc42
07-28-2012, 07:15 PM
First of all, dont rant about ur own mistakes!! It's ur fault for having crap Wifi...Seconds if someones elixir is finished they would like to be notified so if they want they can repurchase. Sorry bout the lecture guys I ran out of troll spray....

~ Miracle

I think someone needs a hug!!!!

minamoo
07-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Edited post

first of all, dont rant about ur own mistakes!! It's ur fault for having crap wifi...seconds if someones elixir is finished they would like to be notified so if they want they can repurchase. Sorry bout the lecture guys i ran out of troll spray....

ps. Moderators pls lock this thread ty :)

~ miracle

monarchival
07-28-2012, 07:43 PM

~ Miracle

what a harsh and unhelpful post. Ur assuming wifi is the issue, could be something else no? U bash the op and then ask for the thread to be locked up? I dont see anyone trolling but u so pls keep ur unhelpful posts to urself.

Reyven
07-28-2012, 07:58 PM
I agree about the lag and the mob disappearing. I have strong wifi, so that's not the issue. It only seems to happen when I am using an elixir. I'm able to run through an empty street, but have to turn around and wait for the mobs to appear. So, bad wifi doesn't make sense. As far as being warned about the buff wearing off, it doesn't bother me unless my time has been wasted waiting for the mob to show up.

rinzler
07-28-2012, 08:40 PM
Please keep this thread constructive and refrain from inappropriate language.

Kellee
07-29-2012, 11:56 AM
I've noticed that the timer starts as soon as you select to enter the map. I lose about 10 seconds of elixir waiting for the map to load, and possibly some at the end as well which I haven't checked to be honest. It may not seem like much but it does add up over a 30 minute elixir. If you can run certain maps in 2 to 2 1/2 minutes that 10 seconds per mission makes a lot of difference. I think if the timer starts on the elixir when you first move in the mission it would be better than having it start at the time you select the mission from the map.

Just my opinion

Bless
07-29-2012, 12:12 PM

~ Miracle

what a harsh and unhelpful post. Ur assuming wifi is the issue, could be something else no? U bash the op and then ask for the thread to be locked up? I dont see anyone trolling but u so pls keep ur unhelpful posts to urself. im just trying to keep forums clean from rants....anyways do you even know what a lag is? It's something called lag spike and READ Whirlz' guide on lag... I've been running humania too with elixirs but why havent I had any probs?

Lady_Pebbles
07-29-2012, 12:25 PM

~ Miracle

what a harsh and unhelpful post. Ur assuming wifi is the issue, could be something else no? U bash the op and then ask for the thread to be locked up? I dont see anyone trolling but u so pls keep ur unhelpful posts to urself. im just trying to keep forums clean from rants....anyways do you even know what a lag is? It's something called lag spike and READ Whirlz' guide on lag... I've been running humania too with elixirs but why havent I had any probs?
The lag has been an issue for many people both in PvE and PvP. Please review the following thread and scroll down to the posts where I put in links to many threads discussing this issue (mostly PvP lag but generally the same lag experienced in PvE). Its basicly proof that its not just people with bad connections having the problem, people with a very strong connection also experience issues. Seems to be more of a server problem.

7-3-12 Content Update (93490) (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?62174-1-0-1-Content-Update-(93490))

Kaytar
07-29-2012, 12:47 PM
Seems like when I bite, the mobs disappear

monarchival
07-29-2012, 07:31 PM
im just trying to keep forums clean from rants....anyways do you even know what a lag is? It's something called lag spike and READ Whirlz' guide on lag... I've been running humania too with elixirs but why havent I had any probs?

Maybe because pl is on a different SERVER, do u know what a server is? Which also begs the question, do u even play dl? If not, may i suggest u try it and then get back to us who play dl and have lag issues?
Also, do u know what a mod is? Its their job to determin if a thread should be locked up, not urs.
And finally, sometimes ranting is good. If enough ppl rant about something, it may alert the devs to a real technical issue.

Bless
07-29-2012, 07:35 PM
im just trying to keep forums clean from rants....anyways do you even know what a lag is? It's something called lag spike and READ Whirlz' guide on lag... I've been running humania too with elixirs but why havent I had any probs?

Maybe because pl is on a different SERVER, do u know what a server is? Which also begs the question, do u even play dl? If not, may i suggest u try it and then get back to us who play dl and have lag issues?
Also, do u know what a mod is? Its their job to determin if a thread should be locked up, not urs.
And finally, sometimes ranting is good. If enough ppl rant about something, it may alert the devs to a real technical issue. clearly u didn't do ur homework....Sts games have some massive server which supports all games and yes this thread should be locked cuz this is flamed...what a kid I'm gonna ignore u now...

monarchival
07-29-2012, 07:55 PM
clearly u didn't do ur homework....Sts games have some massive server which supports all games and yes this thread should be locked cuz this is flamed...what a kid I'm gonna ignore u now...

I dont like homework. Sounds like u dont play dl. No flaming here, just good info on why there is lag. U say there is one server for all sts games, i didnt know that. And u calling me a kid isnt very mature imo.

rinzler
07-29-2012, 08:23 PM
The lag has been an issue for many people both in PvE and PvP. Please review the following thread and scroll down to the posts where I put in links to many threads discussing this issue (mostly PvP lag but generally the same lag experienced in PvE). Its basicly proof that its not just people with bad connections having the problem, people with a very strong connection also experience issues. Seems to be more of a server problem.

7-3-12 Content Update (93490) (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?62174-1-0-1-Content-Update-(93490))

Thanks for sharing this!

Xaphan Fox
07-29-2012, 08:35 PM
lol wow this was shared a month + ago... on multiple threads.
Great to get a dev response on this, but rawr, what was the other threads about? Blood pressure rising...

Floating
07-30-2012, 03:20 AM
So we are getting new servers ? Please say yes :vsmile: :distant::concern::confused::disillusionment: