PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget us kiwis XD

Justcusimboss
07-28-2012, 04:55 PM
Hey guys. Love this game but for the new country buttons u missed new Zealand :0 me and my friends were a bit bummed out so just here to ask if u guys can make one . Another thing was for the bird faces we thought that it would be epic if u guys made one (just ideas ;) ) so Ty for the great game. :)
Signed by the kiwis ;)

Ortalan
07-29-2012, 07:17 AM
I agree! It doesn't take much time playing PL to realize that many New Zealanders play. Their flag should definitely have been among those made available on an olympics button. Will STS add new country buttons? Pfffft. I can't see them making the effort... I would love to be proven wrong.

Legendslayers
07-29-2012, 07:22 AM
Yeah I know a few people who would love the button to have NZ

Phoenixking
07-29-2012, 07:59 AM
They should add more :3 I want a Mexican one

Livemau
07-29-2012, 09:56 AM
Lets not forget good o'l africa

adis
07-29-2012, 10:11 AM
Every country that has players should be in there. Even if there is only 1 lvl 1 player from that country. Everybody is important.

razerfingers
07-29-2012, 10:22 AM
I believe they selected all the popular countries in the olympics. Not popular country player in PL... Its not their fault they dont wanna take time out of a new level cap to make over 100 button flags or whatever just to please everyone. Someone would complain about that too o.O

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Phoenixking
07-29-2012, 10:54 AM
I believe they selected all the popular countries in the olympics. Not popular country player in PL... Its not their fault they dont wanna take time out of a new level cap to make over 100 button flags or whatever just to please everyone. Someone would complain about that too o.O

Sent using spray paint from a "can"
Actually 200+