PDA

View Full Version : I am not Nightmare

WoundedEagle
07-28-2012, 05:02 PM
Hey everyone!

Just to make it clear, I'm not Nightmare. I guess someone named Nightmare (I'm pretty sure it's Livemau) is saying they are me. I'd just like to make it clear that I am not Nightmare; so don't let them troll you.

Thanks!

~WE

Jugernugetx
07-28-2012, 05:10 PM
This person wont troll me! ._. Nightmare is my friend ! Is totally different person :D

Paar
07-28-2012, 05:17 PM
They look up to how bad *** Morgaan is. Nuff said! :p

NotYoCookiez
07-28-2012, 05:50 PM
Who is he????? >_>

Lowlyspy
07-28-2012, 07:47 PM
Who is he????? >_>

^^

Phoenixking
07-28-2012, 08:48 PM

^^
Istockphoto? I never heard of this player

LwMark
07-28-2012, 08:58 PM
If they have the name Nightmare im guessing they are a active player. Or a very old player who just popped out of no where and started imitating u, right?

Lowlyspy
07-28-2012, 09:28 PM
If they have the name Nightmare im guessing they are a active player. Or a very old player who just popped out of no where and started imitating u, right?

Or they emailed sts and asked for the name. That happens now.

Yich
07-28-2012, 09:31 PM

Get the good names before all the newbs take em.

LwMark
07-28-2012, 09:35 PM

Thats what i meant by when i said they are a active member, or they wouldnt know you could do that.

Zeus
07-28-2012, 10:55 PM
Thought this was yet another thread on the whole Nightmare antenna drama... *phew*

Lmao, Livemau makes me laugh at times...

Morgaan, remember, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery! ;)

Phoenixking
07-28-2012, 11:50 PM
Thought this was yet another thread on the whole Nightmare antenna drama... *phew*

I usually do it till they cuss me out, I find satisfaction in weird ways

Livemau
07-29-2012, 08:28 PM

aww staw pitt
im not nightmare either although i have been accused
he is my friend though and i respect him
and apollo i never knew i made you laugh i thought i made u wanna kill babies

Livemau
07-29-2012, 08:30 PM
did he really say he was you lol thats awkward maybe it is you o.O
nightmare first met me when he wanted some silly survey about some ppl and said he surveryed like 100 others before me
you and apollo were 2 of themhe asked me about you guys what i thought of u (i think its wounded getting back so i didnt say anything mean ;)
he has founders helm though so hes original

McBain
07-29-2012, 09:35 PM

Really? O.o

So if I go inactive for a little while, someone could potentially swoop in and steal my name? That's pretty effed up y'all. I'm not sure why anyone would want my name, but still...

What happens if the original person suddenly starts playing again? Is his toon gone?

Mind = blown

LwMark
07-29-2012, 09:45 PM
Nightmare is not wounded.. i saw nightmare in cs and he asked me for somethin free hes in elite guild. Def not him just by the way nightmare talked

razerfingers
07-29-2012, 10:53 PM
Nighmare knew me when i came into a run on my 68 bird or it was pvp i cant remember but i wonder who it is o.O

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Livemau
07-29-2012, 10:56 PM
Nightmare is not wounded.. i saw nightmare in cs and he asked me for somethin free hes in elite guild. Def not him just by the way nightmare talked

so hes healthy jk it was a pun get it... wounded healthy

LwMark
07-29-2012, 11:01 PM

so hes healthy jk it was a pun get it... wounded healthy

No, hes not wounded

Phoenixking
07-29-2012, 11:02 PM
Nighmare knew me when i came into a run on my 68 bird or it was pvp i cant remember but i wonder who it is o.O

Sent using spray paint from a "can"
If we get a list of people who interact with you or wounded
or morgz want me to be your stalker to see if someone else is stalking you? While I stalk you?

WhoIsThis
07-30-2012, 01:50 AM
In a situation like this it's best to confront the person and ask that they stop. If it's a joke it's one in pretty bad taste as it threatens to ruin your reputation. If they don't when asked it might be worth reporting.

WoundedEagle
07-30-2012, 07:25 AM
In a situation like this it's best to confront the person and ask that they stop. If it's a joke it's one in pretty bad taste as it threatens to ruin your reputation. If they don't when asked it might be worth reporting.

Thank you! I just wanted to let everyone know that it wasn't me so that if they did something bad, everyone would know its not me. Haha