PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the double xp elixier...

Bebsi
07-28-2012, 08:20 PM
So I bought the 7 day elixier for one of my toons and starting testing.
I was interested in how many xp points u can gain in combination with thrasher elixier...

In Humania maps 1 kill equals 7xp or slightly more (not fully 8 as one would expect).

So I combined with 'gain xp anywhere' elixier and ran Magic Castle.
There 1 kill equals 3xp or slightly more.

Does anybody has other experiences?
I wanna compare :pig:

Whirlzap
07-28-2012, 08:28 PM
It's because EXP changes in relation to your own level and threat level of monster.
For a level 65-68, Humania 1 kill would be equivalent to 1-1.5 EXP.

Since you are level 70, you will receive only 0.75-1 EXP per kill.

For the EXP anywhere, it sets you to lowest amount of EXP possible, which is around 0.5 EXP per kill.
It enables EXP gain, but while it does, it will also account for how many levels over the target's level you are.
Funny thing is, I do remember that using the Gain EXP anywhere elixir makes you get boss drops that are at the lowest possible level.
What I mean is, I heard some level 66 once got a level 21 Pink drop from Sandstone Caves while on a Gain EXP anywhere elixir.

AbsolutePally
07-28-2012, 08:28 PM
3 exp w 7 day w thrasher? @ magic?

Bebsi
07-28-2012, 08:44 PM

With 7 day and thrasher elixier about 3-4 xp, somewhere in between.
So if u kill 50-70 goons per run and u can do 7-9 runs per 5 minutes... Let's do the math...
Let's take the average 60 goons x 8 runs x 3.5xp = about 1680xp per 5 minutes
I'm pretty sure that the pros can get more than that, we're talking about average players ^_^

So if u play with above mentioned elixiers u can get about 20k per hour, not bad xD

@whirlzap
Did they fix it or is it still a glitch?

Phoenixking
07-28-2012, 08:44 PM
The good thing is its a dense amount of mobs they are weak, you are godly. It was all a flash

Whirlzap
07-28-2012, 08:47 PM
I actually think of Magic Castle as a kill-farm place more than an XP place.
My friend told me this, "With the gain EXP anywhere elixir, it's around 80 kills for 30 seconds in Magic Castle for a bird on Thrash."

Another good place for XP would be Balefort's Hidden Passage 4...

Phoenixking
07-28-2012, 08:49 PM
I actually think of Magic Castle as a kill-farm place more than an XP place.
My friend told me this, "With the gain EXP anywhere elixir, it's around 80 kills for 30 seconds in Magic Castle for a bird on Thrash."

Another good place for XP would be Balefort's Hidden Passage 4...
It definitely is, I told me friend he said I'm retarded though