PDA

View Full Version : buff eels of nep, so we can get "marked" if we miss once

Immortal_Blood
07-17-2022, 10:57 AM
buff eels of nep, so we can get "marked" if we miss once..

buff the time the eels are around so we can try to "marked" more than once more easily.. i think its possible already but only with perfect timing.

asommers
07-17-2022, 11:35 AM
I did notice with the eels that the debuff is on, but the visual effect takes a while to ramp up. Is it the visual effect you want synced with the start of the debuff or are you asking for a longer time the debuff is active? I think the time is currently 5s.

-ALS

caabarader
07-17-2022, 11:54 AM
I did notice with the eels that the debuff is on, but the visual effect takes a while to ramp up. Is it the visual effect you want synced with the start of the debuff or are you asking for a longer time the debuff is active? I think the time is currently 5s.

-ALSThe OP means that for start the eel shock process, u need to charge it first, at the charge phase u got time for only 2 charged attacks(which charge rlly fast) the problem comes when the target miss/dodge the charged attack, which is something common with those bosses of zodias. If u miss the charged phase, u need wait the proc cd.
That's what i understood.
Happened with me that the 2 charged attacks bosses have missed.
Increasing the time of phase or removing the cd if u don't charge before it ends would be a good add imo.
[I dont know if really there's a cd if u don't proc it, but for me it looks like.]

Immortal_Blood
07-17-2022, 04:39 PM
asking for a longer time the debuff is active

-ALS

i think 5s is a bit short, tbf if i miss the chance to mark a target i almost never can get it marked with the 2nd hit, the eels always seem to disappear just mere ms before i hit it.. :D

asommers
07-19-2022, 04:12 PM
Bumped it up to 7s in this update (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?645165-2022-07-19-Content-Update-(293819)).

-ALS

Immortal_Blood
07-20-2022, 08:51 AM
tis so nice, thanks./