PDA

View Full Version : You're comments on the shooting in Colorado?

Jblazer
07-28-2012, 11:57 PM
Hey everybody!I was wondering what you're thoughts are about the "Movie Massacre" in Colordao.I myself just can't believe someone could do this without a reason let alone doing it!You don't go in and do that,it's just not right!It's sad to know especially the age of the people shot.:( makes me sad:( What are you're thoughts on this horrible act?Just wondering because everybody has a different opinion on why he did it.

EDIT:For those of you who have not heard of this even though most do,there was a person who went into a movie theater in Colorado Armed with 2 Glocks and a Assault Rifle I believe.He was wearing a Bullet Proof vest also.He entered through a emergency exit and did it.

plmafiaboss
07-28-2012, 11:59 PM
He got rushed too much in PL so he decided to take his rushing into real life.
OR? That good old saying:
Video games dont make people violent. Lag doez

Phoenixking
07-29-2012, 12:01 AM
Hey everybody!I was wondering what you're thoughts are about the "Movie Massacre" in Colordao.I myself just can't believe someone could do this without a reason let alone doing it!You don't go in and do that,it's just not right!It's sad to know especially the age of the people shot.:( makes me sad:( What are you're thoughts on this horrible act?Just wondering because everybody has a different opinion on why he did it.
Some say it's something to do with illuminati Because the song my homies still has 12 skeletons in the movie theater, they say it was a sign of the shooting but it's just stuff I saw in the interwebz

And anyway a lot of people die everyday part of life although I'm not saying this should be allowed. . .

Paar
07-29-2012, 12:03 AM
Tragedy.

Jblazer
07-29-2012, 12:10 AM
He got rushed too much in PL so he decided to take his rushing into real life.
OR? That good old saying:
Video games dont make people violent. Lag doez
He was the one rushing though xD

Some say it's something to do with illuminati Because the song my homies still has 12 skeletons in the movie theater, they say it was a sign of the shooting but it's just stuff I saw in the interwebz

And anyway a lot of people die everyday part of life although I'm not saying this should be allowed. . .
Yeah it's pretty sad to think of the thought...

Worship
07-29-2012, 12:23 AM

Yes I heard about that..
And after the shooting, they took a few scenes out of the movies because it had the Masked Man shooting people in them.. :disturbed: well.. It was still a good movie without the scenes

Otukura
07-29-2012, 12:25 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/28/batman-killer-escapes-police-custody-and-is-on-the-run_n_1713527.html (http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/2/2d/Trollface_HD.png/618px-Trollface_HD.png)

Happened just 40 mins ago, while he was being transferred.

saool
07-29-2012, 12:25 AM
o_O O_O O_o

Piosidon
07-29-2012, 12:26 AM
I hate how the media posting his pic all over cause he prob feels like hes famous or something

EDIT: I actually fell for that Otu -.-

Jblazer
07-29-2012, 02:44 AM
Yes,they need to not do a lot of this stuff.He loves the publicity.

Flowman
07-29-2012, 10:30 AM
o_O O_O O_o

These pictures are always so dumb. Completely different facial expressions in the 2 pictures. Exact same bone structure in the nose, exact same jawline. His head angle is different in the 2 pictures and if he had smiled in the newer photo his nostrils would rise and extend. Stupid media -.-

RedRyder
07-29-2012, 02:16 PM
I've been working on a dark knight rises art piece that I'll be dedicating to the victims memory. If you want a look at it before I post it, there's a bunch of WIP's on the piece in my instagram. @genius_nextdoor

Jblazer
07-29-2012, 03:06 PM
I've been working on a dark knight rises art piece that I'll be dedicating to the victims memory. If you want a look at it before I post it, there's a bunch of WIP's on the piece in my instagram. @genius_nextdoor

Alrighteeeee

Kixxler
07-29-2012, 03:10 PM
Crazy COD addicts.

saool
07-29-2012, 03:11 PM
o_O O_O O_o

These pictures are always so dumb. Completely different facial expressions in the 2 pictures. Exact same bone structure in the nose, exact same jawline. His head angle is different in the 2 pictures and if he had smiled in the newer photo his nostrils would rise and extend. Stupid media -.-

lol...it's a conspiracy man...

StompArtist
07-29-2012, 03:14 PM
Another fine argument for summary executions.

Jblazer
07-29-2012, 03:25 PM
Crazy COD addicts.

Lol you got that right.

Noodleleg
07-30-2012, 10:33 AM
I don't know how you guys do this with a straight face... Making jokes out of such a tragic event. Shame on all of you.

plmafiaboss
07-30-2012, 10:47 AM
I don't know how you guys do this with a straight face... Making jokes out of such a tragic event. Shame on all of you.i accept my shame

Flowman
07-30-2012, 10:50 AM
I don't know how you guys do this with a straight face... Making jokes out of such a tragic event. Shame on all of you.

Because this stuff happens every day across the world.
It's sad, but it's pointless to go and write "my thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families" because I highly doubt anyone actually prays after saying that, nor will it do any good. It's what I like to call "The Grief Train" in which people hop on any chance to talk about something tragic just because they need to talk about something to make their lives seem more difficult. There are also the people who think they HAVE to say something because it makes them look like they care and are good people. Like they have a freakin checklist of things to do and one item is to "give out thoughts and prayers to people I don't know so my internet friends think I'm a good person."

Did you know that 68 people died the same day as this shooting when a ferry sunk? I believe it was off the coast of South Africa. 68 dead and a crap load more missing. Don't hear anyone praying for them.

Jblazer
07-30-2012, 01:45 PM
Because this stuff happens every day across the world.
It's sad, but it's pointless to go and write "my thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families" because I highly doubt anyone actually prays after saying that, nor will it do any good. It's what I like to call "The Grief Train" in which people hop on any chance to talk about something tragic just because they need to talk about something to make their lives seem more difficult. There are also the people who think they HAVE to say something because it makes them look like they care and are good people. Like they have a freakin checklist of things to do and one item is to "give out thoughts and prayers to people I don't know so my internet friends think I'm a good person."

Did you know that 68 people died the same day as this shooting when a ferry sunk? I believe it was off the coast of South Africa. 68 dead and a crap load more missing. Don't hear anyone praying for them.
*clap clap*

Samhayne
07-30-2012, 05:08 PM
Hey guys, given that this is a bit of a hot point right now, re-preemptively closing the thread.